CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

1 minute ago, Boyo said:

How do you think Guardian is going to play with sprint and clamber?  

has it been confirmed? 

23 minutes ago, Boyo said:

halo: online had a couple servers with default maps and sprint. it was horrible. 

• Like (+1) 4

44 minutes ago, Boyo said:

I read this completely wrong at first and somehow thought u meant "Halo: Guardians 5" :kappa:

22 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

What remakes do you want to see in infinite. Oh and please don’t reply “I dOnT wAnT rEmAkes”, you’re contribution isn’t necessary, and there most likely will be remakes anyway as there hasn’t been a single halo without one. 
I’m hoping for guardian. This map hasnt been remade nor is it useful. 

I'll list a map from each game. Plaza, even without thruster pack, would probably still be a lot of fun. Skyline is proven to work in a sprint game and never got the chance to really shine because of the terrible game it was in. As for Reach, I've always thought it would be cool to make an official version of a popular forge map like  Uncaged. For Halo 3, the obvious choices are Narrows and Guardian but I'd say Construct would probably play the best with sprint without having to stretch the map too much. All the popular Halo 2 maps have been remade a million times, maybe Turf would be fun; I could imagine some fun grappling hook moments. Again all the CE maps have been remade a thousand times so I'll say Damnation because it surprisingly plays really well in the Halo 5 Anniversary playlist even with all the abilities.  

2 minutes ago, aa_Pregnant_Nun said:

I read this completely wrong at first and somehow thought u meant "Halo: Guardians 5" :kappa:

Halo 5:  Garglin’ 

Reveries is good. Wish they let some of the vocal sections linger for a bit instead of going right back to strings or piano, but I'm nitpicking.

1 hour ago, Boyo said:

It’ll play fine with clamber, sprint ehhh idk. You know there could be maps and a playlist dedicated to no sprint and shit.

halo online sprint was so ridiculously fast omg it was insane. 

The saddest thing is that if the skill jumps are still possible they will no longer be skill jumps on guardian. You'll just clamber

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Snipe Three said:

The saddest thing is that if the skill jumps are still possible they will no longer be skill jumps on guardian. You'll just clamber

But what if they scale the map so much, you will have to use stabilize, or even spring jump to reach for that clamber. This has so many, literally infinite possibilities.

Oh wait.

18 minutes ago, Hemlax said:

But what if they scale the map so much, you will have to use stabilize, or even spring jump to reach for that clamber. This has so many, literally infinite possibilities.

Oh wait.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Snipe Three said:

Big deal. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

23 hours ago, _Synapse said:

It's not a bad soundtrack but I hope that there are more original and mutually distinct tracks. Halo CE and 2 had an incredible variety of soundtracks, from the iconic monk chant to metal to percussion to ambient synth. 

So far, the two soundtracks we've seen are both just derivatives of the monk chant. 

I think the tone is a tad repetitive throughout. It sounds like a Halo theme for obvious reasons but it lacks the wide range of emotion Marty's compositions possess.

• Like (+1) 2

I was playing h3 and had postums for a teammate and he laughed at how toxic I was when I beat controller players. Idk why it’s so satisfying every time. You deserve shit talk when you lose against M+K

• Downvote (-1) 3
  • WutFace (+0) 2
  • Salt (-1) 1

1 hour ago, Reamis25 said:

I was playing h3 and had postums for a teammate and he laughed at how toxic I was when I beat controller players. Idk why it’s so satisfying every time. You deserve shit talk when you lose against M+K

Yeah bro lmao sick hopefully they had a worse time playing video games for no reason other than that you're an idiot lmao great job woo

Really though how do you expect people to respond to that lol

• Like (+1) 2

Fact: Halo was designed around gamepad controls/mechanics.

Opinion: I have no remorse shitting on KB&M players. Either embrace the aim assist and stick to your aiming superiority or gtfo.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Fire (+1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

9 minutes ago, Snipe Three said:

Yeah bro lmao sick hopefully they had a worse time playing video games for no reason other than that you're an idiot lmao great job woo

Really though how do you expect people to respond to that lol

I wasn’t too toxic I just said “get shit on controller scrubs” 

• Toxic (+1) 1
  • Thonking (+0) 2
  • WutFace (+0) 2

27 minutes ago, HeX Reapers said:

Opinion: I have no remorse shitting on KB&M players. Either embrace the aim assist and abuse your aiming superiority or gtfo.

And what superiority do we have? On regular modes controller trumps us 100% of the time. Sniper is the only thing. One weapon that’s only used 10% of the game means absolutely nothing 

42 minutes ago, HeX Reapers said:

Opinion: I have no remorse shitting on KB&M players. Either embrace the aim assist and abuse your aiming superiority or gtfo.

It's superior aim vs a gameshark.

• Like (+1) 3

@Snipe Three if you ask me, controller players are ruining mine and anyone else who uses a mouse. It’s an obvious advantage you have over us and it makes games unfun.

13 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

And what superiority do we have? On regular modes controller trumps us 100% of the time. Sniper is the only thing. One weapon that’s only used 10% of the game means absolutely nothing 

unknown.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Fire (+1) 2
  • Hooked 1