CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

If you had to turn the golden triangle into a square and add a fourth class of offensive items, what would it consist of?  You have one button that can fire, throw, activate, or deploy a few unique items.  What does one of those items do?  

• Downvote (-1) 1

24 minutes ago, Boyo said:

If you had to turn the golden triangle into a square and add a fourth class of offensive items, what would it consist of?  You have one button that can fire, throw, activate, or deploy a few unique items.  What does one of those items do?  

Shut up 

• Downvote (-1) 2

I thought the troll was banned? Can't mods just figure out who he actually is based on his IP and ban all his accounts?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

1 hour ago, S0UL FLAME said:

Put his posts on ignore, move on.

except that he as like 11 accounts and you have to manually paste in the usernames lol.

I find it interesting how Microsoft's embrace fo the "Craig" meme seems to be paying off. Instead of something genuinely embarrassing you have people now who are creating content around it in a genuine way. Kinda crazy to me how much the "official" response to something like that can sway a good portion of the audience/fanboys. 

• Like (+1) 2

I'd rather 343 focused on Warzone and created a proper large scale MP sandbox mode that allows the vehicle sandbox to be significantly expanded. 

At the core of Halo is its sandbox, the interaction between the player, weapons, vehicles and the map it all takes place on. A hypothetical Warzone 2.0 taking advantage of the engines ability to create much larger area's than we've ever seen, plus higher playercounts, and a more diversified vehicle sandbox that allows players to finally take control of vehicles they've been requesting for years (Pelican, Grizzlies, Rhinos' etc etc), would be the best way to fully take advantage of that Halo sandbox experience. 

A Halo Battle Royale could theoretically work, but would it be worth attempting when they've already got an interesting, unique idea (Warzone) that could be expanded upon even further?

• Thonking (+0) 1

3 minutes ago, ChieftaiNZ said:

I'd rather 343 focused on Warzone and created a proper large scale MP sandbox mode that allows the vehicle sandbox to be significantly expanded. 

At the core of Halo is its sandbox, the interaction between the player, weapons, vehicles and the map it all takes place on. A hypothetical Warzone 2.0 taking advantage of the engines ability to create much larger area's than we've ever seen, plus higher playercounts, and a more diversified vehicle sandbox that allows players to finally take control of vehicles they've been requesting for years (Pelican, Grizzlies, Rhinos' etc etc), would be the best way to fully take advantage of that Halo sandbox experience. 

A Halo Battle Royale could theoretically work, but would it be worth attempting when they've already got an interesting, unique idea (Warzone) that could be expanded upon even further?

I still think a duo BR where one player is a monitor to craft things and the other player is the spartan was the best idea I ever had in roughly 2008. Basically fortnite for Halo and the only BR that would've actually been made for console players. A game like that would've taken off but now it would just look like a fortnite clone

16 minutes ago, ChieftaiNZ said:

Pelican

What does a Pelican do that a Hornet/Falcon cannot?  

• Downvote (-1) 1

18 minutes ago, Boyo said:

What does a Pelican do that a Hornet/Falcon cannot?  

Looks cooler, would be stronger health wise, can carry a lot more team mates, bigger guns. 

Think of the Hornet/Falcon as a flying Warthog, and a Pelican a flying tank. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ChieftaiNZ said:

Pelican as a flying tank. 

How could infantry combat this?  

10 minutes ago, Boyo said:

How could infantry combat this?  

The same way they combat normal tanks? Spartan Lasers, Rocket Launchers, Missile Pods, Plasma Pistol EMP, other vehicles such as Banshee's, Falcons, ground vehicle variants like AA Wraith, AA Scoprion, the Rocket Hog that locks onto air vehicles etc. 

18 minutes ago, ChieftaiNZ said:

Plasma Pistol EMP

A plasma pistol should be able to make a Pelican drop out of the sky?  

5 minutes ago, Boyo said:

A plasma pistol should be able to make a Pelican drop out of the sky?  

For balance reasons yes, but a pelican is a bigger vehicle though. It’s not like the PP made the elephant stop. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

5 minutes ago, infraction said:

Who was it that made the halo infinite settings inside h5?

Someone brought it up in stream 

• Downvote (-1) 1

25 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Someone brought it up in stream 

I know but someone here said they made them but I don't want to go looking for it.

I'm afraid that most items in Infinite will be unlocked through mindless grinding intead of fun, unique challenges. We need more things like the Vidmaster achievements. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, infraction said:

I know but someone here said they made them but I don't want to go looking for it.

that would be @S0UL FLAME

@infraction Yeah, that'd be me.

"Oh SoulFlame". In my Files, not my Bookmarks. You'll find the settings, and edited Mythic maps with "(Inf)" at the end of their name.

Have fun.

• Like (+1) 1

If F2P Halo DOESN'T have a BR mode, they're fucking up.  Regardless of what you think of the mode itself, or 343s ability to pull it off, if they don't make one they're wrong.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1