CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

2 minutes ago, ShmaltzyLatkes said:

Everyone feeding this is being just as insufferable as the actual troll.

Look this is the least negative conversation we've had since "power weapon bad" let me have my cable tv levels of entertainment 

• Like (+1) 3

It's like the kid knows he's wrong, but he's in too deep to admit it. 

Real shitty hill to die on.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Aphex Twin said:

It's like the knows he's wrong, but he's in too deep to admit it. 

Real shitty hill to die on.

It's more like he knows he's wrong but we/you keep replying so he keeps trolling

• Thonking (+0) 1

29 minutes ago, ShmaltzyLatkes said:

Everyone feeding this is just as insufferable as the actual troll.

Ever since a large amount of pro players supported radar and ar starts in H5 it has been hard for me to know what halo opinions are trolls or not

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thonking (+0) 1

15 minutes ago, Ugug said:

Ever since a large amount of pro players supported radar and ar starts in H5 it has been hard for me to know what opinions are trolls or not

I don’t think anyone supported that they just didn’t care because $$ was being offered.

2 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

I don’t think anyone supported that they just didn’t care because $$ was being offered.

I remember a poll here where either the majority or close to the majority of pro players supported radar and I got into an argument with at least one about it

7 minutes ago, Ugug said:

I remember a poll here where either the majority or close to the majority of pro players supported radar and I got into an argument with at least one about it

Eh they may of defended it for various reasons. Maybe they felt it wasn’t a big deal but overall would prefer no radar period. Tbh I would like halo to go back to no radar but keep the loud foot steps simply because hearing footsteps is more balanced than radar. You can still flank with footsteps, you just can’t get a back smack off a guy if nothing is happening around them. It’s a bit of an issue in 1v1s and to an extent 2s but I think it’s better than no sound. 

I just skipped the last 3 pages and will henceforth be treating any poster that does not have an avatar and/or understand how multiquote works as an alt/troll account.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 3

Will you buffoons learn some self control? Surely you can move onto another topic.

Here, I'll do it for you; Battle Rifle starts or Commando Rifle starts?

• Thonking (+0) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

8 minutes ago, S0UL FLAME said:

Will you buffoons learn some self control? Surely you can move onto another topic.

Here, I'll do it for you; Battle Rifle starts or Commando Rifle starts?

If those are the options, BR starts.  I don't want a full auto weapon as the starting weapon, even if it is accurate.

Edit: Just waiting for the sweeping floor gif

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Apoll0 said:

If those are the options, BR starts.  I don't want a full auto weapon as the starting weapon, even if it is accurate.

I’m positive we will see BR,DMR, carbine and that new weapon in infinite. I’m not completely positive about the LR since 343 may stem away from promethion weaponry. This is one of those things that’s iffy though so one can’t be sure. They can’t just reckon them out of this game.

19 minutes ago, Apoll0 said:

I don't want a full auto weapon as the starting weapon, even if it is accurate.

Elite Slayer could return and spawn players with a perfectly accurate Plasma Repeater with headshot bonus.  At least on arena maps.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ugug said:

You're = you are

You're trying to say "you're a fucking random", which still doesn't make sense as an insult because I've never seen you on a pro team.

3 hours ago, Landonio said:

That's...not ebonics. Are you ok?

12 hours ago, Shekkles said:

You seem very proud of being unwanted.

3 hours ago, Aphex Twin said:

Ignoring the RNG BR spread is willful ignorance.

Why don't you head back to r/halo. They love garbage mechanics, just like you! 

On 7/28/2020 at 12:56 PM, Landonio said:

Are Reamis, Toastomgi, and timeforkoalas the same person

Yeah