CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

2 minutes ago, ShmaltzyLatkes said:

Lmao I surprisingly remember all of Rogers personas. 

1 minute ago, Reamis25 said:

Hmm well usually when stuff merges they don’t just take what both costed and add them together in price. They do some of merge with a little subtraction. Basically since both yearly cost 60$ they might just increase it to 80,90, or 100 since they’re now merged. People will still pay it. M$ hasn’t done a good job with that synchronization and unless they do better work with steam then nothing is set in stone.

They already have that option with Game Pass Ultimate. Which is $15/month or $180 yearly. If they remove Gold and force their customers to go from $60/year to $180/year that would destroy Xbox.

2 minutes ago, JordanB said:

They already have that option with Game Pass Ultimate. Which is $15/month or $180 yearly. If they remove Gold and force their customers to go from $60/year to $180/year that would destroy Xbox.

What are you talking about I payed 60$ a year for ultimate(although I think it was a deal). And it’s the price you pay for going console SCRUB! 
also more modern and newer games are going to gamepAss than newer games so it sort of makes sense.

3 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

What are you talking about I payed 60$ a year for ultimate(although I think it was a deal).

It was a deal. Microsoft let anyone with Gold upgrade their subscription to Ultimate for $1, so theoretically you could lock in 3 years of Gold for $180, then $1 to upgrade that to Ultimate. If you were to pay full price GP Ultimate would be $540 for 3 years. You can google the GPU price and it pops right up.

You probably got that deal or a similar deal.

4 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

And it’s the price you pay for going console SCRUB! 

I can't really tell if this is sarcasm or what this means, but a console player doesn't "deserve" to pay for multiplayer when PC doesn't. We have been for the past 20 years but that doesn't mean if Microsoft were to change Gold to free that it would somehow be "unfair" or "undeserved". 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, timeforkoalas said:

I demand an apology from whoever said I was the same person as Toastomgi

Your tag wasn’t koalas4u or something like that, was it?  

8 minutes ago, JordanB said:

can't really tell if this is sarcasm or what this means, but a console player doesn't "deserve" to pay for multiplayer when PC doesn't. We have been for the past 20 years but that doesn't mean if Microsoft were to change Gold to free that it would somehow be "unfair" or "undeserved". 

It was sarcasm lol my bad dude. And I mean I agree you shouldn’t need too, but that’s price you pay when going console. They make the decisions. M$&Sony know most wont go the pc route since pc at first is expensive if you want something powerful at least.

48 minutes ago, Aphex Twin said:

It's RNG. Re-read the post (pretty sure you didnt read it the first time).

Its lead. The third bullet has a less chance of hitting if you dont lead.

Show me a clip from where BR is random.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Just now, Toastomgi said:

Its lead. The third bullet has a less chance of hitting if you dont lead.

Show me a clip from where BR is random. 

Scroll up.

11 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

It was sarcasm lol my bad dude. And I mean I agree you shouldn’t need too, but that’s price you pay when going console. They make the decisions. M$&Sony know most wont go the pc route since pc at first is expensive if you want something powerful at least.

Lol np, I assumed the scrub part was but not the rest.

And yeah, if MS and Sony want to charge, we have no choice. But Sony just started forcing an online paywall this gen, can they really afford to take it back off? If so, why would they have even done it in the first place? So if MS removes their paywall, that's a huge boost to the start of next gen for them.

I'm failing to see where the BR wasn't lead in those videos. The H2 video showed the BR being hitscan and the H3 BR being lead. So that's what's suppose to happen. The H3 BR has a hit radius that of lead. Nothing about the BR is doing what it's not suppose to. If you aim correctly the bullets will hit no matter what.

The bullets are still under a hit radius. Because one bullet MAY or MAY NOT hit at a miniscul percentage less doesnt make the BR random. The spread says that the bullets will be less likely to hit if you cant aim.

• Downvote (-1) 4

17 minutes ago, Boyo said:

Your tag wasn’t koalas4u or something like that, was it?  

No I just browsed without an account before this one

1 minute ago, Toastomgi said:

I'm failing to see where the BR wasn't lead in those videos. The H2 video showed the BR being hitscan and the H3 BR being lead. So that's what's suppose to happen. The H3 BR has a hit radius that of lead. Nothing about the BR is doing what it's not suppose to.

Did you watch the videos? Players aren't moving in those tests. 

Nobody is arguing that the H3 BR isnt projectile. You seem to be the only person here that doesnt recognize the gun's random bullet spread.

You can lead a horse to water...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Aphex Twin said:

Nobody is arguing that the H3 BR isnt projectile. You seem to be the only person here that doesnt recognize the gun's random bullet spread.

If your farther away. Bullets are less likely to hit. Theres a range limit.

Your complaining about BR having a range limit? Trolls look to anything to complain about.

• Downvote (-1) 2

1 minute ago, Toastomgi said:

Your complaining about BR having a range limit? You have got to be trolling.

What factor makes them less likely to hit?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 2

How does the range limit work? (Hint: it's RNG spread)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I am now 100% sure none of you have played LAN Halo.

Those tests are done on LAN. Check out the YT descriptions. 

The third one was actually done by MLG with Nexy and KC. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Aphex Twin said:

Those tests are done on LAN. Check out the YT descriptions. 

The third one was actually done by MLG with Nexy and KC. 

Showed it having recoil. The bullets arnt going to all land in the same place. It's a physics based game.

• Downvote (-1) 3

9 minutes ago, Aphex Twin said:

It may be projectile the h3 br doesn’t have bullet drop. 

16 minutes ago, JordanB said:

Lol np, I assumed the scrub part was but not the rest.

And yeah, if MS and Sony want to charge, we have no choice. But Sony just started forcing an online paywall this gen, can they really afford to take it back off? If so, why would they have even done it in the first place? So if MS removes their paywall, that's a huge boost to the start of next gen for them.

Yeah it could be a boost but not enough to sell the next gen console. I think in general it’ll be cool if the rumor is true, and with MTX skins and what not I can totally see they won’t lose $$ doing that. Sure it’s a gamble but skins usually sell. I think skins are such a fine way to make $$ because you’re getting something that you want and like at the same time. I have no regrets buying a skin(other than my wallet obviously). Or maybe another cool skin comes out of the blue so now I’ve fucked myself for this current pay check. But overall my purchase of the skin is acceptable and enjoyed. Loot box skins are a sin greater than murder!