CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

18 minutes ago, RatherSilentMr said:

And if you grapple a moving vehicle you can travel behind them like on Back to the Future

tumblr_mov5dfYZsF1sq9ffno1_500.gif

Honestly. This would be badass. 10 sens quickscope back to the future slide? :fire:

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joseph said:

Honestly. This would be badass. 10 sens quickscope back to the future slide? :fire:

With some Huey Lewis & the News playing in the montage. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

1 minute ago, pringles said:

With some Huey Lewis & the News playing in the montage. 

Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Simms (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 2
  • Thonking (+0) 1

Just now, ShmaltzyLatkes said:

I remember back on THC after we got the first clip of H4 multiplayer we spent multiple forum pages analyzing literally 2 seconds of gameplay to determine whether, based on the three steps an opposing player took, the strafe looked "crisper" than Reach's. These post-reveal, pre-experience moments are the best times of any game's life cycle.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, The Tyco said:

I got 2 for 30 secs. Any other takers,

Once gameplay starts, as in "somebody is controlling this character"? I think it'll be like ten seconds. Maybe it starts with the person looking over some sort of vista to show off visual fidelity, otherwise they'll be sprinting almost immediately.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Silos said:

Once gameplay starts, as in "somebody is controlling this character"? I think it'll be like ten seconds. Maybe it starts with the person looking over some sort of vista to show off visual fidelity, otherwise they'll be sprinting almost immediately.

2 for 30 secs

1 for 10 secs

We're almost there, keep em coming.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Tyco said:

2 for 30 secs

1 for 10 secs

We're almost there, keep em coming.

30 seconds

You guys are crazy, they know this is the biggest debate in the community. They're gonna drag it out. The guy will walk around for a while, looking at the vistas while the voiceover talks about their engine and graphical improvements. Maybe an enemy will pop out, on easy mode, and the voiceover will discuss their AI improvements as the player circles the character slowly.

I'm going at least 60 seconds.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sosa Baby said:

30 seconds

1 minute ago, Warlord Wossman said:

15 seconds

3 for 30 secs

1 for 10 secs

1 for 15 secs

Im so curious about this game, even though there is a 90% chance I wont be buying the series X. Halo was the only game that Kept me on Xbox, and when I copped a PS4 ive been enjoying gaming alot more with their Single player titles such as TLOU2. I doubt Xbox can come through with any good first title games any ways

2 minutes ago, The Tyco said:

3 for 30 secs

1 for 10 secs

1 for 15 secs

1 for 60 secs

I'm going 60 also. They are going to do the whole demo stuff showing how pretty it looks and everything. The real gameplay won't get going for at least a minute.

Who says they're going to drop the bomb today?

I'd say no sprint today but some ambiguous remarks followed by something like "find out more when we talk about the MP part of the game" and then they'll go into radio silence until late september.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm gonna throw out a wild guess and say that we will be able to shoot while sprinting and/or while grapling/whatever other abilities 343 throws at us.

1 minute ago, JordanB said:

I'm gonna throw out a wild guess and say that we will be able to shoot while sprinting and/or while grapling/whatever other abilities 343 throws at us.

with highly increased randomized spread so there is a trade off?

10 minutes ago, The Tyco said:

3 for 30 secs

1 for 10 secs

1 for 15 secs

2 for 60 secs