CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

8 minutes ago, Warlord Wossman said:

"sprint is balanced now because you can use grapple to catch them if they try to run away"

Holy shit...

I think one of the things I'm most worried about is that whatever new mechanics (grappling hook or otherwise) they end up showing will only be demonstrated one time, so we wont really know exactly how the mechanic functions and will be left to speculate. (like if grappling gives you momentum you can use or if you can fire during it for example)

I hope we get full details about whatever they throw in so we can better judge. 

Really hope MCC's match composer becomes the norm. Significantly prefer it over set social playlists. Ranked has it's own dedicated queues of course.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Upvote (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

Holy shit...

Lol tbh that be an interesting thing. 

• WutFace (+0) 1

I am not sure we will see any multiplayer footage beyond a tease (if that). Sticking to the campaign allows them to ensure a much more positive reception. The multiplayer is pretty much guaranteed to disappoint or upset a portion fo the fanbase no matter what it is. This will be really fun to watch. 

5 hours ago, Warlord Wossman said:

"sprint is balanced now because you can use grapple to catch them if they try to run away"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

46 minutes ago, NAK said:

I am not sure we will see any multiplayer footage beyond a tease (if that). Sticking to the campaign allows them to ensure a much more positive reception. The multiplayer is pretty much guaranteed to disappoint or upset a portion fo the fanbase no matter what it is. This will be really fun to watch. 

Rumor is the 25th is the multiplayer reveal so the disappointment might be coming soon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, washedfrank said:

Imagine if you can use the grappling hook to grab power weapons.

We're Fortnite now boys.

54 minutes ago, DoxGhost said:

Rumor is the 25th is the multiplayer reveal so the disappointment might be coming soon.

Where did you see that?

4 minutes ago, infraction said:

Where did you see that?

IIRC it was on resetera. That or r/haloleaks.

I haven't played Halo in 18 months...And now I an hyped again. I really hope they can deliver a good game from start this time.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Killmachine said:

Poor ghost :(

I wonder if those tweets by Mayyne have any meaning to this.

8 hours ago, Warlord Wossman said:

Oh god the horror...

If we can't take no sprint in arena, and only as a pickup then well.... Idk if we can ever do any better than that. If  it just ends up being that there is only one of them on a few non competitive playlists maps I'll take it as a win. It has it's use in custom games for dumb shit, so I don't mind having it in the game in some capacity. Please just don't make us start with it, or there be enough of whatever you can pick up of them on the maps for multiple people to have it at one time.

They can do whatever the fuck they want with Warzone because I could give two shits about that.

• Like (+1) 1

Don't get your hopes up people. We've been tricked and deceived for far too long. Don't let the flashiness of the game that we will be shown tomorrow distract you from the fact that it was developed by 343. I'm probably preaching to the wrong crowd though, you all know this already.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Toxic (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jmacz said:

If we can't take no sprint in arena, and only as a pickup then well.... Idk if we can ever do any better than that. If  it just ends up being that there is only one of them on a few non competitive playlists maps I'll take it as a win. It has it's use in custom games for dumb shit, so I don't mind having it in the game in some capacity. Please just don't make us start with it, or there be enough of whatever you can pick up of them on the maps for multiple people to have it at one time.

They can do whatever the fuck they want with Warzone because I could give two shits about that.

I'm willing to take an H5 mythic arena setting (minus the H2 BR) at this point. 

45 minutes ago, DoxGhost said:

I'm willing to take an H5 mythic arena setting (minus the H2 BR) at this point. 

I feel like we're not the only ones who've lowered our standards from back to. Back disappointments?. I'd play a full h2a at this point. 

It may not be s grappling hook. Supposedly there's a comic that shows a Halsey designed, blade projectile type thing. Like a shooty knife.

1 hour ago, Avenger said:

Don't get your hopes up people. We've been tricked and deceived for far too long. Don't let the flashiness of the game that we will be shown tomorrow distract you from the fact that it was developed by 343. I'm probably preaching to the wrong crowd though, you all know this already.

You'd be surprised how many people are expecting this game wont have sprint.

13 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

Holy shit...

8 hours ago, DoxGhost said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5 hours ago, The Tyco said:

Oh god the horror...

Just wanted to make the call now so I can be like "ha gottem" if it really happens.
But let's be real the excuses if sprint is in will be real again, honestly cannot wait for the memes and rants.