CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

Maps I considered good in the halos.(non btb)  
h1: derelict, battle/beaver creek, and chill out. 
h2: basically all the mlg maps
h3: all the mlg maps again, ghost town(was fun to me), and citadel(why wasn’t this made into an mlg map) 

reach:countdown and zealot

h4: solace and haven

h5 coliseum And regret. 

• WutFace (+0) 1

13 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

It's just Larry having opinions again. Ignore him, and he'll go away.

7 hours ago, -DeucEy- said:

I'm not sure how you didn't get my point when I literally stated the point, immediately after that list: "Need I go on? I would love to see a tournament ran in Halo Reach with zero forge maps and see how much fun people have outside of Zealot and Countdown" You literally responded to my point. "[...] played like garbage. So did every other map in that list", which is my point exactly. The original maps in this game have not been good, therefore, of course people are going to try some remakes to see if they work. Turns out, surprise! There are a few remakes that happen to play a lot better than Powerhouse, Sword Base, Anchor 9, etc. I'm not sure how you missed the point when the immediately following sentence summarized it.

I still don't get your point, seeing as Sanc and Pit were horrible maps in Reach, and therefore do nothing to bolster your argument. I look forward to yet another response from you completely ignoring this, though, and still talking as if those two maps saved the game or something.

You were seriously expecting a resurgence of competitive Halo with the release of Halo Reach? If Halo 3 couldn't do it, what even sparked the idea in your mind that Halo Reach could do it? I'm not even sure what this section is even replying to in my post, because Halo Reach started the downward trend of competitive Halo and every Halo game thereafter. Not sure what in my post, even sparked you to even say any of this when Halo Reach started the downfall of competitive Halo.

You might want to read what you responded to again.

I feel like you just make up arguments that nobody has even said, to vent out your frustrations about the game. While valid criticism, I'm not even remotely sure what in the world you're replying to here. You were replying to a paragraph that said IN the paragraph: "[...] assuming the map plays well. Chill Out was obviously an amazing map in Halo CE, but Cold Storage was awful in Halo 3. It just means that we need maps that fit the style of gameplay." 

I have no idea what any of your response is actually arguing against, because if anything I literally agreed with you. No one said anything about a remake playing better than any of its counterparts. But there isn't a single person on this forum that will argue that Sword Base and Powerhouse played better than The Pit and Sanctuary in Halo: Reach. That would be absurd. Powerhouse wasn't even a horrible map like that, but didn't make a good competitive map, and that was the problem.

No, we don't agree. You think Sanc and Pit are good maps that did good things for Reach's competitive circuit, and therefore remakes are good. They weren't, they didn't, and they're not. Powerhouse was a better map than either of them.

You think you could illustrate the positive impact those remakes (allegedly) had on competitive Reach by theoretically holding a Countdown/Zealot only tournament, implying that nobody would have any fun with that, so there. Well, Reach wasn't any fun for anybody period - except for invasion kids - so good luck.

You think dev resources for new games are well spent on dressing up old, dried-up maps that everyone and their dog has already played, probably in multiple titles by now, while community creation tools (will most likely) exist that can do the job just as well. That's a waste.

Nice attempt at trying to drown me in rhetoric, though. Ice Princess would be proud.

I honestly think powerhouse is a shit tier map and wasn't better than anything ever included in any final settings of any Halo title ever. Seems like almost nobody who actually played the game wanted to play it ever. People on forums always mention that map as if its worthwhile though. So why? Its not like the map wasn't tested and we didn't try to make it work and yet it faded faster than isolation koth

• Upvote (+1) 2

Isolation KotH AND Powerhouse KotH are both awesome. Halo’s competitive scene is just terrified of asymms (in Powerhouse’s case)

The reason they weren’t picked isn’t that they were bad. It’s that they don’t fit the mold.

If it were up to me Iso King would have replaced Amp TS the instant Heretic was added.

4 hours ago, Larry Sizemore said:

I still don't get your point, seeing as Sanc and Pit were horrible maps in Reach, and therefore do nothing to bolster your argument. I look forward to yet another response from you completely ignoring this, though, and still talking as if those two maps saved the game or something.

You might want to read what you responded to again.

No, we don't agree. You think Sanc and Pit are good maps that did good things for Reach's competitive circuit, and therefore remakes are good. They weren't, they didn't, and they're not. Powerhouse was a better map than either of them.

You think you could illustrate the positive impact those remakes (allegedly) had on competitive Reach by theoretically holding a Countdown/Zealot only tournament, implying that nobody would have any fun with that, so there. Well, Reach wasn't any fun for anybody period - except for invasion kids - so good luck.

You think dev resources for new games are well spent on dressing up old, dried-up maps that everyone and their dog has already played, probably in multiple titles by now, while community creation tools (will most likely) exist that can do the job just as well. That's a waste.

Nice attempt at trying to drown me in rhetoric, though. Ice Princess would be proud.

Of course you're not getting my point, you're actively ignoring it. They are horrible maps TO. YOU. I don't know what other fonts and character formats I need to use in order to get you to read. ALL of your points are subjective. I have no idea how you think I'm ignoring it when I've literally said this to you twice already.

---

I know exactly what I responded to, I think you need to read my reply again. My original reply to you, was that remakes are not all bad, and the problem lies in the fact where these are the only viable maps. I then stated that The Pit and Sanctuary carried a lot of the weight in that department for Halo Reach specifically because we couldn't survive with just Zealot and Countdown. You then followed up with remakes being boring (subjective). And that's when you replied, that Sanc and Pit were garbage (also subjective, and another baseless opinion of yours). After you state this, I then proceed to give you all of the "original" maps that you're sitting here clamoring for (apparently), such as Powerhouse, Reflection, Sword Base, etc all of which were LITERALLY garbage because they had no competitive viability and the proof of that is that we DID NOT PICK THEM FOR A REASON. If Pit and Sanc were so bad, they wouldn't have even be considered for competitive gameplay.

Please screenshot or quote where I said ANYTHING about Halo Reach returning to MCC would all of the sudden resurge the competitive Halo community. I'll sit here and wait for you to show me where I said anything like that or implied it in anyway. The only thing I said was I would love to see a tournament ran in Halo Reach with zero forge maps and see how much fun people have -- Which is challenge to your entire logic that Pit and Sanc were absolutely garbage, but somehow the majority of people who did play the game (which I'm starting to doubt you even played at this point), much preferred those two maps over the originals in the game. This is not even an argument. You are factually incorrect on that point.

---

You're literally just creating arguments that I didn't say in your head and then arguing against those talking points. I'm starting to think you're trolling at this point. I did not say "Sanc and Pit are good maps that did good things for Reach's competitive circuit, and therefore remakes are good" lmao. Like I literally never said that at all. No one is drowning you in rhetoric, you're making up arguments that I haven't even made and then proceeding to tell me I'm wrong; which is not rhetoric... That's just you severely lacking reading comprehension.

I implied it because it's true. I don't need to hold a tournament to convey the positive impact it had on competitive Reach right now, actually:

• We now have map variety that doesn't consist of only two maps (Zealot and Countdown)
  • These two maps specifically offered for more gametype > map pool variety since both of those maps could play multiple gametypes
  • They're actually balanced maps (Looking at every original map in Halo Reach)
  • They're maps that actually don't have any inherent overpowered strategy like say for example vs Powerhouse which, if you've ever played Top 1% Onyx in Arena the strategy was literally, get to the top, rain down bullets -- GG.

Now please, you give me some actual reasons why Pit and Sanc were just "absolute garbage" in Reach that doesn't include any of your silly rhetoric of "These map are so boring. Nobody likes Halo Reach. Everybody and their dog has played these maps." I've never debated someone so immature on these forums. Good god. These aren't arguments, this is your personal opinion on the game.

The fact that you sat here and typed out the words "Well, Reach wasn't any fun for anybody period - except for invasion kids" and then decided to post it knowing that there was an entire BTB community that thrived because of this game is just astronomically ridiculous of you to say, and only further strengthens my opinion that you're clearly just giving your baseless, subjective opinion on the game. That and the fact that the only time the competitive community was having any fun was when we went with our v7 settings. And I would know, I was working at MLG throughout the entire Halo Reach circuit after I stopped competing at the end of Halo 3. I was very involved with the testing and in tune with the community. These aren't just my opinions, these are majority of the competitive Halo community's opinion. (inb4 Argumentum ad populum -- It has nothing to do with the number of people, it has to do with the fact that you saying that "nobody" liked Halo Reach is FACTUALLY incorrect, considering there are people that.. Shocking to hear this I know, liked the game. You and I however, are people who didn't like the game). And furthermore, no one is saying you're not allowed to think these maps are garbage. I personally think Halo Reach as a whole was garbage and every game after that as well, but the thing is I'm also being objective about the game seeing as I actually involved myself in playing at a high level and trying to understand why certain maps/mechanics are bad for the competitive nature of the game.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, -DeucEy- said:

Of course you're not getting my point, you're actively ignoring it. They are horrible maps TO. YOU. I don't know what other fonts and character formats I need to use in order to get you to read. ALL of your points are subjective. I have no idea how you think I'm ignoring it when I've literally said this to you twice already.

No, they're horrible. Pit was a bad fit for Reach and the DMR, Sanc is a horrible map in general.

I know exactly what I responded to

No you don't.

I think you need to read my reply again. My original reply to you, was that remakes are not all bad, and the problem lies in the fact where these are the only viable maps. I then stated that The Pit and Sanctuary carried a lot of the weight in that department for Halo Reach specifically because we couldn't survive with just Zealot and Countdown. You then followed up with remakes being boring (subjective). And that's when you replied, that Sanc and Pit were garbage (also subjective, and another baseless opinion of yours). After you state this, I then proceed to give you all of the "original" maps that you're sitting here clamoring for (apparently), such as Powerhouse, Reflection, Sword Base, etc all of which were LITERALLY garbage because they had no competitive viability and the proof of that is that we DID NOT PICK THEM FOR A REASON. If Pit and Sanc were so bad, they wouldn't have even be considered for competitive gameplay.

> Accuses me of 'clamoring' (apparently) for Reflection, Sword Base, and every other non-Powerhouse map on his list from earlier.

Oh boy.

Please screenshot or quote where I said ANYTHING about Halo Reach returning to MCC would all of the sudden resurge the competitive Halo community. I'll sit here and wait for you to show me where I said anything like that or implied it in anyway. The only thing I said was I would love to see a tournament ran in Halo Reach with zero forge maps and see how much fun people have -- Which is challenge to your entire logic that Pit and Sanc were absolutely garbage, but somehow the majority of people who did play the game (which I'm starting to doubt you even played at this point), much preferred those two maps over the originals in the game. This is not even an argument. You are factually incorrect on that point.

My original claim regarding the quality/popularity of competitive Reach, that I'll simply restate once for the court instead of trying to match this prolonged I-said-then-you-said-then-I-said-then-you-said fingerfuck (an Ice Princess classic, by the way), was this:

Reach sucked. Nobody liked it. The only reason anyone tolerated it at all was due to MLG no longer supporting Halo 3 and a complete absence of other Halo-related options. As evidenced by the fact that Reach, since being added to MCC, has attracted pretty much zero interest from anyone who isn't an invasion kid or a dino blasters kid.

You're literally just creating arguments that I didn't say in your head and then arguing against those talking points. I'm starting to think you're trolling at this point. I did not say "Sanc and Pit are good maps that did good things for Reach's competitive circuit, and therefore remakes are good" lmao. Like I literally never said that at all. No one is drowning you in rhetoric, you're making up arguments that I haven't even made and then proceeding to tell me I'm wrong; which is not rhetoric... That's just you severely lacking reading comprehension.

I implied it because it's true. I don't need to hold a tournament to convey the positive impact it had on competitive Reach right now, actually:

• We now have map variety that doesn't consist of only two maps (Zealot and Countdown)
  • These two maps specifically offered for more gametype > map pool variety since both of those maps could play multiple gametypes
  • They're actually balanced maps (Looking at every original map in Halo Reach)
  • They're maps that actually don't have any inherent overpowered strategy like say for example vs Powerhouse which, if you've ever played Top 1% Onyx in Arena the strategy was literally, get to the top, rain down bullets -- GG.

So what you're trying to say here, is that Sanc and Pit are good maps that did good things for Reach's competitive settings? The greater implication of this, of course, being that remakes are a good thing? (That was the original topic here before you decided to have a meltdown about me shitting on Pit, Sanc, and Reach as a whole.)

Now please, you give me some actual reasons why Pit and Sanc were just "absolute garbage" in Reach that doesn't include any of your silly rhetoric of "These map are so boring. Nobody likes Halo Reach. Everybody and their dog has played these maps." I've never debated someone so immature on these forums. Good god. These aren't arguments, this is your personal opinion on the game.

The fact that you sat here and typed out the words "Well, Reach wasn't any fun for anybody period - except for invasion kids" and then decided to post it knowing that there was an entire BTB community that thrived because of this game is just astronomically ridiculous of you to say, and only further strengthens my opinion that you're clearly just giving your baseless, subjective opinion on the game. That and the fact that the only time the competitive community was having any fun was when we went with our v7 settings. And I would know, I was working at MLG throughout the entire Halo Reach circuit after I stopped competing at the end of Halo 3. I was very involved with the testing and in tune with the community. These aren't just my opinions, these are majority of the competitive Halo community's opinion. (inb4 Argumentum ad populum -- It has nothing to do with the number of people, it has to do with the fact that you saying that "nobody" liked Halo Reach is FACTUALLY incorrect, considering there are people that.. Shocking to hear this I know, liked the game. You and I however, are people who didn't like the game). And furthermore, no one is saying you're not allowed to think these maps are garbage. I personally think Halo Reach as a whole was garbage and every game after that as well, but the thing is I'm also being objective about the game seeing as I actually involved myself in playing at a high level and trying to understand why certain maps/mechanics are bad for the competitive nature of the game.

> One tournament with those really fun v7 settings before Halo got booted off the circuit entirely.

Cool story bro.

• Downvote (-1) 3

4 hours ago, Hard Way said:

Isolation KotH AND Powerhouse KotH are both awesome. Halo’s competitive scene is just terrified of asymms (in Powerhouse’s case)

The reason they weren’t picked isn’t that they were bad. It’s that they don’t fit the mold.

If it were up to me Iso King would have replaced Amp TS the instant Heretic was added.

Asymmetrical maps always have op power positioning, stalemates in slayer, and halo most likely won’t ever go back to the ce style of 60 second power ups and weapons, heck’s h2 actually does this on some maps and the impact wasn’t even close to how it was in ce because of the 4v4 environment than doubles. Dousbles is far easier to control things than 4s. Heck’s assym maps wouldn’t be a problem if we didn’t play slayer on em though.

- Can’t admit that his arguments are subjective

- Wants a reasons as to why the maps were good for competitive Reach at the time

- Receives list of said reasons  

- Couldn’t refute a single point

- Couldn’t list a singular objective reason as to why those two maps were “bad” after I gave him that list
- “Cool story bro.”

I think we’re done here. I’ve read all I need to read because I’m clearly being trolled or I’m talking to someone from Halowaypoint.

33 minutes ago, -DeucEy- said:

- Wants a reasons as to why the maps were good for competitive Reach at the time

I think we’re done here. I’ve read all I need to read because I’m clearly being trolled or I’m talking to someone from Halowaypoint.

> Hits the bitch button because he lost both the original argument and the argument he got sidetracked with

I never asked for a list of reasons for why those maps were good, for competitive Reach or otherwise. Why would I? They weren't any good and I already know that. Quit making shit up.

No more remakes.

• Downvote (-1) 2
  • Salt (-1) 1

1 hour ago, Reamis25 said:

Asymmetrical maps always have op power positioning, stalemates in slayer, and halo most likely won’t ever go back to the ce style of 60 second power ups and weapons, heck’s h2 actually does this on some maps and the impact wasn’t even close to how it was in ce because of the 4v4 environment than doubles. Dousbles is far easier to control things than 4s. Heck’s assym maps wouldn’t be a problem if we didn’t play slayer on em though.

Power positions are kind of the point of asymms most of the time.

I was clearly only talking about KotH.

Proper item placement and timing can cure almost any stalemate if the map is worth a damn. With Forge, we have total control over that.

H2’s 60sec OS on Beaver Creek is the only reason the map even works.

The other maps that featured short powerup times were Gemini (60sec OS), Warlock (70sec Camo) and Ivory Tower (83sec OS). Those powerups were ineffective because Gemini is easily campable outside and wasn’t using no duals yet, camo is useless in H2 and was in a super vulnerable spot on Warlock, and Ivory is campable as well and had 3 plasma pistol spawns. The powerup itself was never the problem.

Its MUCH easier to lock a map down in 4’s. Tf you on? So much wrong packed into one post.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

Power positions are kind of the point of asymms most of the time.

I was clearly only talking about KotH.

Proper item placement and timing can cure almost any stalemate if the map is worth a damn. With Forge, we have total control over that.

H2’s 60sec OS on Beaver Creek is the only reason the map even works.

The other maps that featured short powerup times were Gemini (60sec OS), Warlock (70sec Camo) and Ivory Tower (83sec OS). Those powerups were ineffective because Gemini is easily campable outside and wasn’t using no duals yet, camo is useless in H2 and was in a super vulnerable spot on Warlock, and Ivory is campable as well and had 3 plasma pistol spawns. The powerup itself was never the problem.

Its MUCH easier to lock a map down in 4’s. Tf you on? So much wrong packed into one post.

Lol good luck doing that against competent players on sanctuary, narrows or whatever. A lot of the times this isn’t easily done in 4s because of the utility. Beaver creek would still work without OS tbh. It’s hardly a huge game changer and that’s due to the noob combo, and the utility effectiveness. We’ve had this conversation before but it doesn’t matter if you bring up the difference in how a map will play if the utility was the ce pistol. The fact is they weren’t and things vastly different because it wasn’t. In h3 it’s hard to prevent a guy who lifted from breaking a good set up without requiring one or two guys to leave the good positions. You can send one but what if he loses the duel? Now your plan is screwed. 

3 hours ago, Larry Sizemore said:

> Hits the bitch button because he lost both the original argument and the argument he got sidetracked with

I never asked for a list of reasons for why those maps were good, for competitive Reach or otherwise. Why would I? They weren't any good and I already know that. Quit making shit up.

No more remakes.

Lmao cute that you believe you “won” an argument, in which you made zero points. The fact that you were sitting here trying to “win”, when I was just trying to have a respectful discussion just shows why no one is taking you seriously.

“They weren’t any good and I already know that” — Great take here bud. All of your talking points consist of you responding like a little whiny bitch lol. But I digress, as long as you “won” the argument, I see no more reason to go back and forth about this. It’s not like you’re coherent enough to make an argument to begin with. 

14 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

Can we agree that map "remixes" are stupid?

Map remixes is, to this day, one of the most unabashedly lazy things I have ever seen out of a game developer.

EDIT: Oh and literally every Reach map is horrible.

54 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

EDIT: Oh and literally every Reach map is horrible.

That’s because Reach, the game itself, is horrible. The discussion digressed to what it did because I mentioned that Sanc and Pit were good for competitive because they were better than every single original map in the game — And most importantly, actually PLAYABLE to compete on. No one stated that they were these god tier maps that needed to be the game. The ONLY thing I said is that they played far better than every other map in the game -- Which is true. There wasn't a single instance in which I, or someone else, has said that those two maps specifically were good. Somehow, he decided to do some mental gymnastics in his head that insinuated that because Sanc and Pit were better than every original map in the game, that remakes should somehow be the gold standard or something. 
What I actually said, was that the problem lies in where they become the only viable maps in the game, in which, excluding Countdown and Zealot, there were ZERO other considerable options. Furthermore, the only other thing I said was that remakes here and there, under the assumption that they play well. This is when I gave the example of Chill Out, which is one of the best CE maps compared to Cold Storage which is one of the worst Halo 3 maps. 

The argument wasn’t even originally about whether or not Reach maps were good, because the entire game was trash. I just gave a specific example as to why remakes are not bad considering the only playable maps in were remakes. The entire viable map pool (Or 50% of them in Reach’s case) should not consist of remakes. 

I wouldn't mind remakes if they weren't the same 5 maps every time. Make a new 2 base 2 tower map (midship), but give me a remake of boarding action or chiron for some really fun party games

• Upvote (+1) 1

Brutes are excellent climbers.  They can Clamber up ledges above them by pressing LB (jump) while airborne.  Combined with their Gravity Boots, where B (armor ability) performs a high-jump, they can reach many locations.  

The Spiker alt-fires (LT) a Clawline, launching a short range grappling hook that quickly pulls the user to its point of impact.  The Mauler alt-fires an explosive projectile that can further elevate the airborne user if utilized correctly, much like a Bruteshot.  

The Gravity Bow quickly charges then fires a 2sk knockback projectile.  In addition to pinning enemies against walls, this weapon can be used on an airborne teammate to give him an extra push in the right direction.  

Prior to deployment, the SAW can activate its alt-fire.  LT uses the handheld spinning spike wheel as a wall climbing tool, biting into a proximate vertical surface and carrying the user upward. 

5 hours ago, Reamis25 said:

Beaver creek would still work without OS tbh. It’s hardly a huge game changer and that’s due to the noob combo, and the utility effectiveness. 

No. No it would not. The team holding red would have absolutely no reason to move, especially with the way the weapon respawn system works in H2. If Blue lost the snipe it'd be f'n curtains. OS was a massive game changer. The push for Red hinged on either getting it, or using the distraction it provided as the window to push. And competitive settings used no duals, so there were no plasma pistols. You take that OS off Creek and the map falls apart, 100%. It'd be like trying to push BR Tower on Lockout while the other team has a rocket launcher.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1

In GPMA Beaver we had rockets and snipe default, camo in the OS-cave and OS inside red base. Played pretty good even for 2s.

• Thonking (+0) 1

3 hours ago, Hard Way said:

No. No it would not. The team holding red would have absolutely no reason to move, especially with the way the weapon respawn system works in H2. If Blue lost the snipe it'd be f'n curtains. OS was a massive game changer. The push for Red hinged on either getting it, or using the distraction it provided as the window to push. And competitive settings used no duals, so there were no plasma pistols. You take that OS off Creek and the map falls apart, 100%. It'd be like trying to push BR Tower on Lockout while the other team has a rocket launcher.

Doesn’t current H2c hardcore have a PP on top of the bases instead of shot gun spawn? You know stuff like incentive to move is also why slayer sucks for comp but it’s so integrated into halo the community refuses to remove it. Not one competitive game out there uses team death match as a game type. 

12 hours ago, Reamis25 said:

A map being asymmetric doesn't make it any not unbalanced than a symmetric one. It is most certainly NOT easier to control things in 2s, a lower player count. As asymmetry is probably best tuned for slayer to be honest. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

2 hours ago, Reamis25 said:

Doesn’t current H2c hardcore have a PP on top of the bases instead of shot gun spawn? You know stuff like incentive to move is also why slayer sucks for comp but it’s so integrated into halo the community refuses to remove it. Not one competitive game out there uses team death match as a game type. 

No. There is no weapon spawn on top of the base on Beaver Creek. Default spawns PP's behind the base, and the No Duals weapon set used in Hardcore changes those to shotguns.

No other competitive game uses deathmatch because they're all loadout shooters. Shooters where all the valuable items are picked up on the map are really rare these days. But Quake Champions uses Deathmatch and it plays great. The trick to getting Slayer to work well in Halo is either A: Use a map that forces you to fight, like Midship or Warlock, or B: Spawn shit quickly, in a spot where people don't want to be.

I think Slayer should be the only gametype that uses a faster cadence of item spawns, but just let the weapons spawn with less ammo. I think that would solve any problems the gametype has. Oh, and every non-arena map needs at least 1 powerup.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hard Way said:

No. There is no weapon spawn on top of the base on Beaver Creek. Default spawns PP's behind the base, and the No Duals weapon set used in Hardcore changes those to shotguns.

No other competitive game uses deathmatch because they're all loadout shooters. Shooters where all the valuable items are picked up on the map are really rare these days. But Quake Champions uses Deathmatch and it plays great. The trick to getting Slayer to work well in Halo is either A: Use a map that forces you to fight, like Midship or Warlock, or B: Spawn shit quickly, in a spot where people don't want to be.

I think Slayer should be the only gametype that uses a faster cadence of item spawns, but just let the weapons spawn with less ammo. I think that would solve any problems the gametype has. Oh, and every non-arena map needs at least 1 powerup.

Unga bunga power weapon bad power up no skill unga bunga

• Like (+1) 2
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1

if you think power weapons have no skill factor you probably think halo takes little to no skill either. if so, that's fine, just dont go thinking you can have one opinion without the other.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Y'all are gonna fuck around and Beetlejuice her right back into existence.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 2

I'm not sure why they stuck around so much, posting lengthy daily essays about the most asinine topics which no one on planet Earth would ever give enough of a fuck about to actually read, considering they seemed to hate nearly everything about Halo and what makes it unique. If a game as soulless as the one they described actually existed you can bet they would be the only one's playing that empty husk of a "game".

• Fire (+1) 1