CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

The most annoying thing about the "AR needs to be stronger" crowd is how little the play the games. Checked out the playtime of one of the more infamous competitive halo haters game time in MCC and H5. It's frustrating. I spent more time fucking around in campaign than they did in the entirety of Halo 5. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, AkaDemiK said:

Behemoth is a 5v5/6v6 map

343 could actually find success if they developed a mode like this instead of trying to force all their bastard mechanics into arena.  

4 minutes ago, Boyo said:

343 could actually find success if they developed a mode like this instead of trying to force all their bastard mechanics into arena.  

Don't worry, after 3 years we might still get hardcore playlist that noone will play.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Shekkles said:

I was going to put more effort into this but I can't be bothered. I don't like this game.

Please, please, please post this in r/halo

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, LI Mr X IL said:

Please, please, please post this in r/halo

Baba yaga + bloom = John Whiff 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Boyo said:

This has been my feedback for 343 since Halo 4. Just make a casual 5v5 or 6v6 mode that uses like 80% of the modes and 80% of the maps. Sure some will be overstuffed and some a little under but the casual community that happily adapts to every game will just be happy with all the variety and run at eachother with ARs.

Halo 5 really had a proper utility Pistol. For a brief moment, there was hope.

How quickly that hope fades.

• Like (+1) 7

1 hour ago, PolyG said:

Halo 5 really had a proper utility Pistol. For a brief moment, there was hope.

How quickly that hope fades.

I mean it was also dog poop before the AR and all the precision weapons got nerfed (which took years) and in a game with 7 combat evasion abilities and broken aiming I can't really call it a shining beacon of good utility weaponry.

The range was also quite pathetic when you factor in how absolutely massive H5 maps are. Don't get me wrong I'd take it any day over the sadcuck but we can't people retcon the narrative and say the H5 Mangum was a good utility.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Basu said:

I mean it was also dog poop before the AR and all the precision weapons got nerfed (which took years) and in a game with 7 combat evasion abilities and broken aiming I can't really call it a shining beacon of good utility weaponry.

The range was also quite pathetic when you factor in how absolutely massive H5 maps are. Don't get me wrong I'd take it any day over the sadcuck but we can't people retcon the narrative and say the H5 Mangum was a good utility.

I didn't say it was without faults, but it was genuinely satisfactory. I would have liked its presence in any Halo game except CE.

• Like (+1) 3

ATTENTION TO ANY 343 EMPLOYEES LURKING BEYOND. I HAVE URGENT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE SUCCESS OF HALO INFINITE:

You are not clever at all and cannot into multiplayer design. Pick a multiplayer FPS, ANY multiplayer FPS made by competent developers, and copy it’s mechanics EXACTLY. The key is not to change ANYTHING about the mechanics of the game. You have to literally copy/paste it into infinite. You do not have any wiggle room to change anything, you have not earned that right because it would probably fuck up some part of the balance of the game. Now, it will not resemble halo in anything other than appearance, but at least it will have a coherent design.

Remember, the key to success is crtl+c, and then ctrl+v without doing anything else in between! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Thonking (+0) 1

32 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Well that's boring.

But at least the aesthetics are unique and interesting. I mean, a human space installation theme!? How cool is that?

• Like (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, Lukes said:

This has to be a BTB map right?

1 minute ago, OG Nick said:

This has to be a BTB map right?

The fact that this question can even be asked with any remote level of seriousness.  Sigh.  

• Like (+1) 7

I know we never (understandably) give 343 the benefit of the doubt here, but there is no way that's a 4v4 map. Like come on.

• Like (+1) 1