CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

I feel like even in BTB, they've designed the maps to be like super AR friendly. I just played a couple of games on Fragmentation, finished with like 20 something kills, and I think I got in like 1 BR vs BR fight. The gameplay loop was just run to one of the flags, watch your radar, see enemy coming, toss nade, AR spam, rinse and repeat. It was just AR/Nade spam and the occasional vehicle or power weapon. They've somehow dumbed down Halo into something that will push away dedicated fans of the franchise, and bore the newer or more casual players into going back to whatever they were playing beforehand. Infinite has nothing to bring people to it, this is the most shallow, boring version of Halo possible. This game is doomed. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan, do you mind telling me why you uninstalled Halo Infinite?

Sir, finished with this flight! 

Bah bah bah baaaaah, bah bah bah baaaaaah!

Playing BTB, I find myself just constantly trying to find a BR, and once I get one and die, it makes me not wanna play. The gunfights are just boring, repetitive and overall unsatisfying to engage in.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I would say I have more fun playing BTB than Arena with these settings, but then again that isn't saying much. 

While Frosty probably still would've gotten a nice multi in this clip, it really felt like he was never in any real danger for 90% of this because the pistol/AR starts

• Like (+1) 1

He wasn't. The pistol is essentially useless, and even moreso in BTB.

• Like (+1) 1

It's all terrible, I'm honestly at a loss for how this game survives 6 months.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BigShow36 said:

It's taken me one game on Behemoth to confirm that, in fact, the laws of physics did not change over the last 5 years and starting with two short-range weapons is still a bad idea. 

Getting 3 clips or whatever it is when you pick up a BR or Commando is a joke as well. Running out of ammo for a precision weapon shouldn't even really be a factor in BTB. The timer for the weapon racks should be 10 seconds for the basic weapons  as well. Why should I have to wait around in order to pick up a competent weapon? 

This pistol is making me rage.. what a pile shit of a weapon. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You cannot mute people. You legit cannot mute individual people in MM, you have to go to your audio settings and cut all voice chat. Awesome if you get that dumbass with his mic on that's just showing food into his mouth all game.

Also this game crashes in the main menu now. Idk who they think they are, but this game isn't good looking enough to demand this much computing power lmao.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Simms (+1) 1

Without the red reticle the game feels weird. 

I can't seem to find the option to increase my frames above 60 fps, is it posible? 

The worst part of the weapon sandbox is that ALL the maps so far have been designed for it. If they fix the weapon balance it could possibly render most of the maps unplayable.

34 minutes ago, TBCT said:

They took the one thing that everyone, hardcore competitive players, casual players, people who don’t even really play Halo but still recognize the voice from general gaming pop culture, literally EVERYONE could agree on and removed it for no fucking reason. 😂 Never change 343. 

• Like (+1) 9