CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

24 minutes ago, FireAtWill said:

Wow!

Are you meaning to tell me that this guy has cybernetic enhancements and his KD is barely better?

Joke aside that's awesome he can still play.  I feel awkward for calling him trash. I had no clue he was an amuptee.

• Simms (+1) 1

Imagine trash talking an actual amputee and wondering why 343 doesn’t bother with us anymore.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 5

1 minute ago, NavG123 said:

Imagine trash talking an actual amputee and wondering why 343 doesn’t bother with us anymore.

It's not hard to imagine.  343 is basically analogous to a paraplegic developer and we trash talk them all the time

• Downvote (-1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 7
  • Fire (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RatherSilentMr said:

It's not hard to imagine.  343 is basically analogous to a paraplegic developer and we trash talk them all the time

Physical disabilities have no context in this discussion with regards to gameplay philosophies. Please refrain from this kind of language. 

2 minutes ago, Obnokshus said:

Physical disabilities have no context in this discussion with regards to gameplay philosophies. Please refrain from this kind of language. 

It was an analogy to 343's mental disabilities

11 minutes ago, NavG123 said:

343 doesn't care about amputee jokes, the Halo franchise has had them stumped for years.

• Simms (+1) 8

18 minutes ago, Obnokshus said:

offended.jpg?w=1040

• Like (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

45 minutes ago, NavG123 said:

So this is one of my lower moments on Team Beyond...

Edit: I take it back... he posted his own video on Waypoint pretending to be someone else to generate fake hype.

Not as low as the time you pussied out of a rap battle with me. You're dead to me. 

All these whirlwind aiming players posting horrific takes makes me want to savage them in a video.

• Like (+1) 3

Keep the AR as it is, in fact buff it! While we're there nerf the BR!!!!!

I love halo infinite! I love Halo 5! I love Halo 4! I love Halo Reach!

I hate halo 3 grrrrr

I hate halo 2 grrrrr

I hate halo ce grrrrrr

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RatherSilentMr said:

Are you meaning to tell me that this guy has cybernetic enhancements and his KD is barely better?

Joke aside that's awesome he can still play.  I feel awkward for calling him trash. I had no clue he was an amuptee.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not too psyched about this (electricity arcing from weapon to weapon) because I have a clip showing how RNG this could be... at the bottom of this post.

You run into a room that happens to have some weapons and nades thrown about the floor. Well now you risk dying because you could not control what weapons were at your feet when you entered the room. You can hear me rage at the end of the clip, cause i dont know what the fuck just happened.... CLIP BELOW

https://streamable.com/odwaka

in the above clip you can basically see the grenade arc off 3 different things. An AR, a pistol (after I died), my drop shield (after I died)

so now I wonder. If there were no weapons in there to ARC off, how much damage would i actually take...

Im fine with it arcing to my spartan. sure, but off a weapon that I have no control over if its there? whyyyy

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Botheredhat360 said:

Keep the AR as it is, in fact buff it! While we're there nerf the BR!!!!!

I love halo infinite! I love Halo 5! I love Halo 4! I love Halo Reach!

I hate halo 3 grrrrr

I hate halo 2 grrrrr

I hate halo ce grrrrrr

Can we just make a mode called AR slayer and all these people can go play 2x damage AR and dual wield SMG's only? Then everyone else can play the proper game.

• Like (+1) 4

I’d be totally cool with the AR if the sidekick was better. Slower ROF, 6 shot to kill, a little better range and 16-18 shot mag, no bloom. TTK the same. The BR needs a higher ROF, a quick TTK of 1 second. Keep the range it’s got. Commando no bloom keep the recoil so it stays difficult to an extent.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You ever play Pit TS default settings in ranked MCC? 

You know how you're supposed to keep 1-2 teammates around your Green/2nd to stop enemies from pushing through there? 

Every single person clamoring for the AR is the type of person to uncritically walk through Long Hall/Training like they're alone in a custom game to just roam around the map, and feed the enemy team in the process. Then, do it again off respawn through a slightly different route. 

That's the saddest part. You literally have to be clueless on how to play Halo if you want to buff the AR to anywhere what it currently is. You have to be the type of person who plays every Arena 4v4 mode like it's fucking FFA Duals or something akin to that. 

No wonder these people lose all interest in a game tailored to their own interests so fast. If my Halo experience consisted of mindless auto spraying whilst walking into the map's designed meat grinder over and over till the score count was reached, I wouldn't have stuck with a single game past 3-4 months. 

It's the equivalent of taking input on how to design chess from a guy who can't even remember how all the pieces can move off the top of his head.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

I’d be totally cool with the AR if the sidekick was better. Slower ROF, 6 shot to kill, a little better range and 16-18 shot mag, no bloom. TTK the same. The BR needs a higher ROF, a quick TTK of 1 second. Keep the range it’s got. Commando no bloom keep the recoil so it stays difficult to an extent.

Make sure you submit a ticket! I'm sure they'll get right on it!

6 minutes ago, _Synapse said:

You ever play Pit TS default settings in ranked MCC? 

You know how you're supposed to keep 1-2 teammates around your Green/2nd to stop enemies from pushing through there? 

Every single person clamoring for the AR is the type of person to uncritically walk through Long Hall/Training like they're alone in a custom game to just roam around the map, and feed the enemy team in the process. Then, do it again off respawn through a slightly different route. 

That's the saddest part. You literally have to be clueless on how to play Halo if you want to buff the AR to anywhere what it currently is. You have to be the type of person who plays every Arena 4v4 mode like it's fucking FFA Duals or something akin to that. 

No wonder these people lose all interest in a game tailored to their own interests so fast. If my Halo experience consisted of mindless auto spraying whilst walking into the map's designed meat grinder over and over till the score count was reached, I wouldn't have stuck with a single game past 3-4 months. 

It's the equivalent of taking input on how to design chess from a guy who can't even remember how all the pieces can move off the top of his head.

Yeah there’s a lot of mindless pushing and rushing in. This AR start Meta

5 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Not like you coming up with anything better 

If you really want to implement these changes, please see my edits below pertaining to the changes 343 is most likely to make.

You're welcome.

14 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

I’d be totally cool with the AR if the sidekick was better. Slower ROF, 6 shot to kill, a little better range and 16-18 shot mag, no reduced bloom. TTK the same. The BR needs a higher ROF, a quick TTK of 1 second. Keep the Reduced range it’s got. Commando no bloom keep increase the recoil so it stays difficult to an extent.

2 minutes ago, NavG123 said:

If you really want to implement these changes, please see my edits below pertaining to the changes 343 is most likely to make.

You're welcome.

Lol those changes are the most realistic not gonna lie. Idk why 343 is doing their best to ensure people don’t need to put any effort