CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

On 2/14/2019 at 1:31 AM, Mow said:

Halo 2 has not aged well imo, it was the first Halo on XBL though,  after all.

It has! Easy br, easy sniper,  a sword that will lunge across the map.  But eh, button combos means it’s more competitive right?

Far as I’m concerned and it’s just my personal preference. H1>H3>H2.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • WutFace (+0) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

Just to throw my hat in here, I'm more worried about how their going to sort the issues they've had with the Promethean's. Like they will be in it because of the events of Guardians, and with it being on a Halo, Flood are more then likely gonna show up in some form to have a ruck with everyone  

19 hours ago, Gold said:

It has! Easy br, easy sniper,  a sword that will lunge across the map.  But eh, button combos means it’s more competitive right?

Far as I’m concerned and it’s just my personal preference. H1>H3>H2.

If H3 had functioning netcode, splitting the difference between H2 and H3 would've rested almost solely on map quality, with IMHOtep H2 wins. The doubleshot and the melee glitches cancel each other out as far as I'm concerned. 

I still wouldn't touch H3 with a ten foot pole given its aiming system, but as far as shit that matters in a comparison, bloodshots do not a working game make. Fix that and you've actually got something going on with the lower aim assist. 

• Like (+1) 2

Had some thoughts last night while falling asleep I thought I would share here... 

With CE and OG Xbox we had SystemLink that if I understand correctly pretty much was quite a revolution at the time, setting up all those LANs people seem to have really fond memories of (I wasn't part of it, being in the middle of EU there wasn't much of a Halo/xbox scene, so appart from setting up some online games through Xbox Connect which was already awesome I just rely on what I read about those days here and there). 

How could we do that again ? 

Now all consoles will do 4K and blablabla, there isn't much more power to add to the one x is it ? I mean yeah the graphics will look a bit better but I don't think the gap will be soooo huge. So I was thinking, what about allowing ONE console to have multiple outputs and being able to have 2 players playing "split screen" but each on his own monitor ? 

You could setup a 2 v 2 without having to care about who's host lol !

What about having quad outputs ? And each output allowing split screen up to 4 people ? ==> You could basically set up a perfect LAN for 16 people with just one console and 4 monitors !! 

Sure in those online days and blablabla there may not be a place for that, but who knows sometimes things turn up unexpected.... And that would be a pretty cool feature we wouldn't find anywhere else. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/19/2019 at 4:37 PM, Riddler said:

We’re actually hoping we can do just that with xbox emulation on pc. 

If it ends up being anything like Dolphin, that shit is going to be worse than XBC on a foreign host without having your ports forwarded.