CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

We live in a world where Cooper, Quietman and countless other posters have been banned permanently while this dumbass that does nothing but neg entire pages and shitpost is still here.

#freecooper/quietman/countless other posters
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Probably because he was so quiet.

who are you, the ice princess from 2015?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't even know Quietman was banned.

It's because he went quietly. See, that's a better use of pun words, Lemon. Don't encroach on my territory.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's because he went quietly. See, that's a better use of pun words, Lemon. Don't encroach on my territory.

photo-15187.png?_r=1533892937

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

thats my reaction to this thread, this forum is dead as fuck compared to mcc and h5's launch, not that i dont understand why of course

• Upvote (+1) 1

thats my reaction to this thread, this forum is dead as fuck compared to mcc and h5's launch, not that i dont understand why of course

Dropping a teaser and then radio silence for months might have something to do with it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dropping a teaser and then radio silence for months might have something to do with it.

not that i dont understand why of course

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its because 343's just a giant bundle of disappointment. The smarter posters realised this and stop having hope and just left. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know what’s the biggest lie 343 ever told us.

“We’re going back to the roots” sees h5, “TF is this!”

The biggest lie they told us is that their games were going to be good.

You know what’s the biggest lie 343 ever told us.

“We’re going back to the roots” sees h5, “TF is this!”

"Exactly as you remembered it"

yeah but who resists an urge to kill?

Anybody that wants to play the game a different way that they may find interesting.

The biggest lie they told us is that their games were going to be good.

that’s not a lie, since good and bad is subjective, but going back to the roots is actually a lie.

Anybody that wants to play the game a different way that they may find interesting.

playing a shooting game and not killing is fun? Shit more power to you. I bet you play doom without killing huh?

playing a shooting game and not killing is fun? Shit more power to you. I bet you play doom without killing huh?

No, because doom requires you to kill ever enemy in an arena before it will open the door you need to go through in a lot of cases.

Any way that you can play a game that you find fun, is legit.  I don't see why you have a stick up your ass about it?  Speedrunning usually has you ignoring 90% of the enemies.  Games like Fallout often give you tools to complete the game without killing.  Different types of challenges entertain different types of people. I don't see how that is so hard to accept.

• Upvote (+1) 1

>Every rational Halo fan's reaction to r/Halo opinions.

I just wanna go back to this because I literally got into a dumb unrelated gun argument in the halo sub like yesterday. Guy spews nonsensical "gun knowledge" and when I tell him how shit really works he downvotes me and never responds.

It's amazing how much dumb a single subreddit can cultivate.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No, because doom requires you to kill ever enemy in an arena before it will open the door you need to go through in a lot of cases.

Any way that you can play a game that you find fun, is legit. I don't see why you have a stick up your ass about it? Speedrunning usually has you ignoring 90% of the enemies. Games like Fallout often give you tools to complete the game without killing. Different types of challenges entertain different types of people. I don't see how that is so hard to accept.

eh people who find that fun are losers. And speed running is different.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9