CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

Quote from 343's website under the Slipspace Engine:

https://www.343industries.com/slipspace-engine

Damn if that doesn't sound like an open-world game.

sounds like Destiny / Anthem, basically? Destiny has basically failed (relative to its early success) so that’s certainly a niche that Halo could fill

LOL if anyone actually thinks that this is going to be a classic Halo game. Sure it might have aspects that hint that it might be but this is how they get you. They take 1 step forward and 343 steps back.

• Upvote (+1) 4

How about Halo fills the Halo niche instead?

Destiny has MP, Halo could easily have the traditional MP experience as PvP mode in open world

I'm kind of disappointed that all Halo got was an engine demo for an announcement while Gears got three different announcements. That doesn't mean I'm not excited but it's just like there's nothing else for Halo at the moment?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Gears gets three games and half of the Gears 5 campaign demo'd live on stage and we get some Rhinos

Yeah that was pretty disappointing 

Sat and watched all that shit hoping they’d show some more halo, but no.

Guess I’ll be bookmarking this thread so I know where the game is heading.

What a fucking dissapointment. Even a small bit a gameplay five seconds long would have been better. Get ready for MCC to carry us 3 more years.

I'm kind of disappointed that all Halo got was an engine demo for an announcement while Gears got three different announcements. That doesn't mean I'm not excited but it's just like there's nothing else for Halo at the moment?

I mean do we really want to count the gears funko pop as an announcement?

Im actually very stressed out. New console + Halo infinite. I see where this is going and its bullshit. Absolute bullshit. Im actually furious. 3 Years and not even a screen shot of a gun in fpp to understand where we'll be going. Nice to see classic artstyle with the old music, which gives me hope, but M$$$$$ is treating us like trash. It's absolutely ridiculous. I took off work for 1 second of Chiefs helmet and a title. Fuck piss

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also seeing some people on Twitter getting excited saying thank you 343/M$. Yall must be on drugs cos we basically seen fuck all.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I mean do we really want to count the gears funko pop as an announcement?

It’s still something that keeps the name out there.

Like they could have made a sequel to Spartan Assualt and Strike and I’d be happy knowing that Infinite wasn’t the only thing we were getting until at least next year.

They could have even talked about MCC: “Hey, once we’re done fixing it it’s coming to PC!”