CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

20 minutes ago, Arlong said:

Because fans will believe this leak is the truth, and I would want them to believe it’s not. My word holds more weight than a leaker to the average individual.

When it comes to leaks, silence is usually the best method.

Reason: Games change MASSIVELY during developement. What you see a month ago might not even exist now. That's why developers hate confirming details, especially early on. It's marketing that love revealing shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Shekkles said:

When it comes to leaks, silence is usually the best method.

Reason: Games change MASSIVELY during developement. What you see a month ago might not even exist now. That's why developers hate confirming details, especially early on. It's marketing that love revealing shit.

Bullshit. No game company is bringing a drastic change in one month. 

50 minutes ago, Arlong said:

Bullshit. No game company is bringing a drastic change in one month. 

wrong

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HeX Reapers said:

wrong

Can you think of a game? 

16 minutes ago, Arlong said:

Can you think of a game? 

literally any game that goes through massive development hell and or changes hands mid way through

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Arlong said:

Can you think of a game? 

Halo 4 was shaping up to be a classic game until executives saw it and thought it honored the originals too much. 

Well, I don't buy Frankies "Its Halo 5 testing". Then why the fuck would Heinz be playing an unfinished version of Halo 5 when he didn't join 343 until after Atlanta 2018, well after Halo 5 had stopped receiving regular new content. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Arlong said:

Can you think of a game? 

Halo 2

Halo 5 (split screen was confirmed remember)

Mass Effect Andromeda

Anthem

Battlefield V

Dragon Age 2

Fallout 76

No Man's Sky

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Hollow Knight

INSIDE

Do I need to go on?

Also remember Halo 5 literally had a series called "SPRINT" which was about the two-week long periods of iteration.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This time before H5's release we had a beta. Still wondering if Infinite will have one, I mean they did say Halo games moving forward would have beta's but it's not like 343 hasn't gone back on their word before. 

Did they even say infinite would come out this year?

1 minute ago, Mr Grim said:

Did they even say infinite would come out this year?

2020 was confirmed. 

Just now, Hully said:

2020 was confirmed. 

Or it was a lie.

8 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

Or it was a lie.

It was a lie.

12 hours ago, Gobias said:

Halo 4 was shaping up to be a classic game until executives saw it and thought it honored the originals too much. 

I said 1 month as in one month before release. 

2 hours ago, Arlong said:

I said 1 month as in one month before release. 

Why are you restricting it to 1 month before release? Halo Infinite isn't coming in March...

29 minutes ago, JordanB said:

Why are you restricting it to 1 month before release? Halo Infinite isn't coming in March...

No what I’m saying is no game brings out a drastic change one month before release. LeSt I don’t think so.

15 minutes ago, Arlong said:

No what I’m saying is no game brings out a drastic change one month before release. LeSt I don’t think so.

Did you forget that the pistol was changed in CE at the last minute? It might be a small change in the games code, but it had a huge impact on how multiplayer played.

Either way setting the limit at one month before launch has absolutely nothing to do with Infinite "leak" and does nothing to support the argument that games don't scrap or change ideas at any point during development. Luigi and split screen were scrapped a mere months before Super Mario 64 launched.

2 hours ago, Nokt said:

Did you forget that the pistol was changed in CE at the last minute? It might be a small change in the games code, but it had a huge impact on how multiplayer played.

Either way setting the limit at one month before launch has absolutely nothing to do with Infinite "leak" and does nothing to support the argument that games don't scrap or change ideas at any point during development. Luigi and split screen were scrapped a mere months before Super Mario 64 launched.

Dude I’m 21, I was 3. So no I do not know. And really mere months regarding 64? 

3 hours ago, Arlong said:

I literally just linked a bunch of games that did. Anthem and Andromeda in particular.

2 hours ago, Shekkles said:

I literally just linked a bunch of games that did. Anthem and Andromeda in particular.

Those games had drastic changes? Some of the articles have long videos or info I’m not looking for.  Like can you list some changes, because most of the games listed I never played. I never played cod 4 because I was playing halo 3. 

57 minutes ago, Arlong said:

Those games had drastic changes? Some of the articles have long videos or info I’m not looking for.  Like can you list some changes, because most of the games listed I never played. I never played cod 4 because I was playing halo 3. 

Research it yourself, I pointed you in the right direction. I'm not going to enable your laziness.

• Downvote (-1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 5
  • Toxic (+1) 1