CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

12 hours ago, Warlord Wossman said:

I would rather return to the classic movement and get the weapons right for once instead of adding more spartan-dude-bro abilities tbh.

You'll have to wait for the sequel to infinite to have a prayer.

Can we get a medal in Halo Infinite for getting 50 kills without dying? Call it "Wreaking HAVOK" and it shows a medal of a HAVOK tactical nuke.

I would prefer a kind of throwback to the first games, just Unfriggenbelievable for every one past 40. Hearing Killamanjaro over and over again was great. Things like that gave the game soul. Which reminds me, 343's medal design is craptacular. Bring back Reach medals plz.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, flawlesscowboy said:

I would prefer a kind of throwback to the first games, just Unfriggenbelievable for every one past 40. Hearing Killamanjaro over and over again was great. Things like that gave the game soul. Which reminds me, 343's medal design is craptacular. Bring back Reach medals plz.

You don't like kawaii medals that appear for literally everything you do (there was a medal for just getting a kill in Halo 4 lul) therefore degrading their value?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

H5's are a little better looking but there's still too many. And 5 second multikill timers in the easiest Halo game in history is a fucking joke.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

On 12/25/2019 at 1:03 PM, a Chunk said:

Haven't seen this posted here yet... @Hard Way made a fantastic video on the Mythic Arena Playlist/Settings/Maps.

Great vid, jumped on H5 just to try this playlist. Hooked now, bummed that's it's being taken down soon. 

If only mythic settings we're H5's default, the game may actually have a playerbase.

• Like (+1) 5

16 minutes ago, Aphex Twin said:

Great vid, jumped on H5 just to try this playlist. Hooked now, bummed that's it's being taken down soon. 

If only mythic settings we're H5's default, the game may actually have a playerbase.

Agreed. I’d like it if h5 mythic was the default settings for halo infinite, that way both communities(classic and new are favored). A nerfed thruster and stabilize, fast based movement speed and strafe acceleration. Now as for the starting precision weapon I say the BR be perfect since it’s the most loved game for halo. Although pistol be good too.

Slap and I's ideal Halo would not be Mythic. I would be disappointed if Infinite ended up being a middle ground game. Either make a classic game or a better H5. At least with the ladder we can immediately start making classic settings with everything we've learned throughout H5. One game mode being worked on as soon as the game drops. Proper maps and fully classic settings. On that note, I hope the tracking, AA, and BM values aren't nearly as strong as H5.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, HeX Reapers said:

Slap and I's ideal Halo would not be Mythic. I would be disappointed if Infinite ended up being a middle ground game. Either make a classic game or a better H5. At least with the ladder we can immediately start making classic settings with everything we've learned throughout H5. One game mode being worked on as soon as the game drops. Proper maps and fully classic settings. On that note, I hope the tracking, AA, and BM values aren't nearly as strong as H5.

Umm a proper middle ground is what we fucking NEED!  And mythic is the most proper middle ever. And if maps weee built around that style it would mean playing classic customs wouldn’t be so hard.

10 minutes ago, Arlong said:

Umm a proper middle ground is what we fucking NEED!  And mythic is the most proper middle ever. And if maps weee built around that style it would mean playing classic customs wouldn’t be so hard.

A classic game is what we need.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Salt (-1) 1

The medals are such a small thing that really show off how off base Halo has been for awhile. If you check out Halo 2 and 3 medals and how they appeared on the screen then compare it to Halo 4 or 5 its just so different and at least imo ugly in the newer titles. Reach medals are a really solid look at how to take the traditional medals and put a spin on them to match the specific title. Halo 4/2a/5 are a great example of how to lose the personality of the game in the little details. Maybe we should've been tagging this in along with the art style complaints the whole time and while we have brought it up before personally I just kind of gave up and haven't said anything in awhile 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HeX Reapers said:

A classic game is what we need.

Well it’s not what we will get fool. 343 is keen on finding a middle ground of those that like the new and old, and mythic is perfect. And you know it! Take off the classic goggles for a quick second, and maybe you’ll realize that. Unless you’d prefer another sprint halo

• Downvote (-1) 1

2 hours ago, Arlong said:

Well it’s not what we will get fool. 343 is keen on finding a middle ground of those that like the new and old, and mythic is perfect. And you know it! Take off the classic goggles for a quick second, and maybe you’ll realize that. Unless you’d prefer another sprint halo

Glad to see you still know nothing about anything. "Fool".

1 hour ago, HeX Reapers said:

Glad to see you still know nothing about anything. Fool.

Like wise pal.

Like come on, you know 343 isn’t going to do a classic halo. Wouldn’t a halo like mythic be the best thing? I know I’d prefer mythic. 

39 minutes ago, RVG E Nomini said:

We aint gettin one in 2020.

We will make one. Harder, better, faster, stronger.

4 hours ago, HeX Reapers said:

We will make one. Harder, better, faster, stronger.

With blackjack and hookers!

Boltshot

RT automatically fires projectiles that kill in 17 shots (1.5 seconds).  The reticle begins large and shrinks with sustained fire, becoming more accurate the longer it is continuously fired.  X reloads the 50 round magazine.  

LT activates a 1.5x scope.  While scoped, RT fires a single projectile that kills infantry in 1 headshot, regardless of shield level, but disappears after traveling a short distance.  Alt fire is one time use. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Boyo said:

Boltshot

RT automatically fires projectiles that kill in 17 shots (1.5 seconds).  The reticle begins large and shrinks with sustained fire, becoming more accurate the longer it is continuously fired.  X reloads the 50 round magazine.  

LT activates a 1.5x scope.  While scoped, RT fires a single projectile that kills infantry in 1 headshot, regardless of shield level, but disappears after traveling a short distance.  Alt fire is one time use. 

I'd see that more as a unique way to do the Light Rifle or Supressor.

33 minutes ago, Shekkles said:

I'd see that more as a unique way to do the Light Rifle or Supressor.

The general idea is to have all Promethean weapons activate their alternate firemode by scoping, like the Light Rifle.  

A charge then fire weapon like the Boltshot cannot have fully automatic primary fire because holding the trigger down charges alternate fire.  By splitting the weapon’s alt fire function off onto its own button, the unused scope button, primary fire is free to be fully automatic.  That’s where we eliminate the Suppressor as a stand alone weapon and roll a modified version of it into the Boltshot’s primary fire. 

27 minutes ago, Boyo said:

The general idea is to have all Promethean weapons activate their alternate firemode by scoping, like the Light Rifle.  

I can get behind this

• Like (+1) 1