CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

So, uh, anyone wanna play some sick, friendly Halo 5 1v1s? Or even 2v2s. Anything, lmao. Just wanna shoot some shit in a controlled environment where you don't have to deal with bad maps/gametypes. And can have some good even teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

12 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

So, uh, anyone wanna play some sick, friendly Halo 5 1v1s? Or even 2v2s. Anything, lmao. Just wanna shoot some shit in a controlled environment where you don't have to deal with bad maps/gametypes. And can have some good even teams.

Is the discord asleep?

4 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

You should play xxandrith and I on some 2v2 forge maps

8 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

So, uh, anyone wanna play some sick, friendly Halo 5 1v1s? Or even 2v2s.

4 hours ago, MultiLockOn said:

I'd be down with watching or playing

4 hours ago, MultiLockOn said:

4 minutes ago, S0UL FLAME said:

I'd be down with watching or playing

Would you guys be down to do default maps as well? Truth and Coli really. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Trade out Truth for Plaza and I'm down

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, S0UL FLAME said:

Trade out Truth for Plaza and I'm down

Might be down for both idk. Truth is probably the map we want to play the most. 

• Like (+1) 1

Alright. I'll need to refriend you to let you know when Multi and Xandrith are on. Talk for a bit, see what's up

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

Is the discord asleep?

Mostly.

6 hours ago, MultiLockOn said:

Sounds sick.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Interesting choices. I've always thought Eden and Plaza were the best dev maps in H5 for 2's. Go ahead and add me though, gt matches. Doubles is basically all I run anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, NavG123 said:

Who said we "must" nerf it? The only reason they nerfed it is because you wanna-be competitive sticks-in-the-mud demanded something be done with it. This is your fault.

But it was overly abused! In most games the TTK isn’t high enough for sprint to let you escape battles. This is YOUR fault for letting 343 think sprint is acceptable across the whole god damn fucking GAME! 

1 hour ago, Arlong said:

But it was overly abused! In most games the TTK isn’t high enough for sprint to let you escape battles. This is YOUR fault for letting 343 think sprint is acceptable across the whole god damn fucking GAME! 

Please make an attempt to recognize satire.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Hard Way said:

Please make an attempt to recognize satire.

I forgot the meaning of the word until now, it’s easier for me to recognize sarcasm. After reading the definition I use satire a lot when it comes to political talk, usually on gun topics. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Xandrith

Good videos.  Thanks for not taking one simple idea and stretching it into a ten minute video.  You touch on a lot of interesting subjects.  Thought provoking.  I look forward to seeing your future videos.

#highinformationdensity 

• Like (+1) 3

A sticky grenade that releases a unidirectional blast and a vehicle that can splatter other vehicles are good additions to the sandbox.  The Spike Grenade and the Chopper should return.

On 8/25/2019 at 12:14 PM, Xandrith said:

I don't know why I didn't think to share this here until now, but here we are. I've made a couple of videos about design theory, with many references to Halo, so here's to hoping someone gets something out of them:prayers: enjoy

I watched the first video I’ll add.

i think there’s something to acknowledge here, about the learning experiences of VG’S and why many don’t see them as good, where those of us who grew up on games haven’t. 

We need to acknowledge video games weren’t a thing until the 70s and even then they didn’t start appearing in people’s homes as something popular until the 90s. Gaming originally was something you only did for fun, and not spent hours like someone did on a sport. Gaming also mustered a lot of negative stereotypes such as nerd, virgin, weirdo, which is one of the things that makes them hated(at least by the older generations that give them such disdain(like my parents for example who are in their 40s). But we should acknowledge video games haven’t even been here for 100 years yet. Many people are shocked that gamers today can make thousand/millions when ten years ago everyone said you can’t make a living playing video games. The older generations can’t understand how teens and kids are always on mobile devices because they like to believe they’d be different; but the fact is they wouldn’t of been. When ever a study comes out about gaming causes violence who makes it? A 50+ year ugly dude who never grew up on gaming. 

• Like (+1) 1

"Would have."

Not "would of." 

I don't know why that bothers me so much. I'd say I'm just trying to help, but it's totally just for my own mental health.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Hard Way said:

"Would have."

Not "would of." 

I don't know why that bothers me so much. I'd say I'm just trying to help, but it's totally just for my own mental health.

thanks i would of never known

• Like (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Hard Way said:

"Would have."

Not "would of." 

SillyAnguishedIndianpangolin-size_restri

• Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1