CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

31 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

swipe your reticle over for the AA tug.

Who could turn down the occasional tug?

• Simms (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

It’s almost like you should play differently against different power ups/weapons. Gee wiz.

Im so tired of this conversation.

Nah bro. Don’t you know the only way to fight OS guy is to challenge him to a 1v1 with your utility and then bitch and moan that it’s unfair when you die while ignoring the fact that rocks spawned on the opposite end of the map at the exact same frickin time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Arlong said:

That is the most ignorant and purist comment ive ever heard of.

Ok. Fair enough. Now would care to provide a counter example or...?

22 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

It’s almost like you should play differently against different power ups/weapons. Gee wiz.

It's almost like that's half the issue I have with this. That the way you're supposed to play when you don't have these pickups is unenjoyable overall, and I happen to not like and question it. 

I do love the obligatory passive aggressiveness when you weren't even talking for this debate, though, lol. Must be tiring sidelining yourself. 

10 minutes ago, Boyo said:

Who could turn down the occasional tug?

Dude, I don't even know. The tug is life. 

4 minutes ago, LI Mr X IL said:

Nah bro. Don’t you know the only way to fight OS guy is to challenge him to a 1v1 with your utility and then bitch and moan that it’s unfair when you die while ignoring the fact that rocks spawned on the opposite end of the map at the exact same frickin time.

You realize I didn't say that the only way to fight OS is to challenge them in a 1v1 on open ground, right? I specifically said you can literally happen upon players with power ups, especially during games you're not calling out in. Surprise, you can lose sight of people. Surprise, surprise, you can commit to a push and run into an OS. And if you do, you're cooked in a straight gunfight, barring some extremes.

If you're also gonna passive aggressively mock and strawman what I say, puh-lease have the balls to quote me. 

47 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

Yea I think we know that. We play the game. You've played against us. You know damn well we understand how the game works. Don't try and get high and mighty because your opinion is different. And pretend like we don't know how to play the game. And if you're tired you could simply just not post lmao. Idk how it's even tiring when you weren't even in the conversation. But alright. 

25 minutes ago, LI Mr X IL said:

No one said this. But yea make weird passive aggressive remarks to feel better. No one said we struggle with playing the games. Just that we don't like certain shit. Crazy how opinions work huh.

On a for real tug of war map, you toss yourself at mid virtually every spawn.  I enjoy these style of maps because I enjoy constant smashing off spawn but these can’t be the only style of map.

18 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

I specifically said you can literally happen upon players with power ups, especially during games you're not calling out in. Surprise, you can lose sight of people. Surprise, surprise, you can commit to a push and run into an OS. And if you do, you're cooked in a straight gunfight, barring some extremes.

If you're also gonna passive aggressively mock and strawman what I say, puh-lease have the balls to quote me. 

Oh shush. I quote you plenty. This here is the crux of the whole argument though. We aren’t talking about these things in the same context. I’m judging the game in a competitive context. A lot of your complaints are valid in a quickplay context with randoms but they start to fall apart in the context of playing to win with people who are communicating. In one context you could commit to a push and “run into” OS and it is cheese and it sucks. In the other context if you “run into” OS you just straight up made the wrong play. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Upvote (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LI Mr X IL said:

Oh shush. I quote you plenty. This here is the crux of the whole argument though. We aren’t talking about these things in the same context. I’m judging the game in a competitive context. A lot of your complaints are valid in a quickplay context with randoms but they start to fall apart in the context of playing to win with people who are communicating. In one context you could commit to a push and “run into” OS and it is cheese and it sucks. In the other context if you “run into” OS you just straight up made the wrong play. 

Yeah, don't just quote me plenty. Quote me always if you're gonna make a comment obviously to me in a passive aggressive way. Over being a (hahaaa) girl about it.

HOWEVER, this still doesn't change or address any of my points. It doesn't change the nuke of the rocket, the bullet sponge of an OS, or the pure invis of a camo on a console shooter. It doesn't change how I understand to play around these elements, be it solo or in a party. And it doesn't change how I don't like that change in gameplay. I find it be corny. Even in games where I have people keeping track of everything with me. These will be free kills one way or another. Be it solo or in a party. Because that is their literal nature and design. You could obviously say it'd be worse solo. And that's its own bag of shit. Especially given games being played solo/without communication undoubtedly outnumber those who do. But even in team games of 4v4 there is gonna be shit like this impacting people. You will be nuked on a new spawn cycle by a rocket you tried to contest and died for. You will be backsmacked by a camo player, playing a passive angle. You will be melted by an OS player who can tank your rounds. This shit will happen. You can watch it happen in pro-HCS matches. And I don't like it, at all.

"Free kills" is such a stupid argument. I've seen hundreds of people get 0 kills with rockets, snipe, OS, and camo. Both in casual AND competitive play.

• Like (+1) 7

There are two sides to this coin. Power weapons are very useful for controlling how a map plays, increasing map movement and making more layouts viable. At the same time, Halo has a real problem with low individual empowerment. This debate is like an ethics argument on utilitarianism, i.e. the ends justifying the means. We know that the best thing about Halo, perhaps the thing that defines Halo multiplayer, is 1v1 fights with a skillful precision weapon on a level playing field. We also know that there are two extremes when no advantage can be taken: pure chaos (Octagon) or a complete standoff (Standoff). So things like power positions can promote structure, creating interesting gameplay while also hopefully allowing some form of counterplay, else the map is bad. There is a point where everyone can agree that the power weapons have too much effect on the game and that the necessary evil for promoting movement/structure has been exceeded. So maybe the answer is to focus on intrinsically balancing interactions with the utility weapon.

Imagine that the rocket launcher had the same radius of effect along the ground, but a steep damage falloff vertically so that a player could survive a rocket jump (which is cool on its own). By extension, an enemy player could survive your rocket by jumping at the precise time. This alone adds so much counterplay. A truly skilled player can have a decent chance challenging rockets, promoting aggression and giving a sense of fairness. But there are still plenty of strategies to beat a jumping player: delaying the rocket, firing at the wall or ceiling, aiming for a direct hit, or anticipating the jump and quickly switching to a headshot capable weapon to finish off the opponent launched on a high trajectory. The rocket launcher is still super useful for initiating pushes since it takes out unaware opponents instantly, but challenging a rocket launcher player in a 1v1 is now shifted closer to a 50/50.

• Like (+1) 4

54 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Yeah, don't just quote me plenty. Quote me always if you're gonna make a comment obviously to me in a passive aggressive way. Over being a (hahaaa) girl about it.

HOWEVER, this still doesn't change or address any of my points. It doesn't change the nuke of the rocket, the bullet sponge of an OS, or the pure invis of a camo on a console shooter. It doesn't change how I understand to play around these elements, be it solo or in a party. And it doesn't change how I don't like that change in gameplay. I find it be corny. Even in games where I have people keeping track of everything with me. These will be free kills one way or another. Be it solo or in a party. Because that is their literal nature and design. You could obviously say it'd be worse solo. And that's its own bag of shit. Especially given games being played solo/without communication undoubtedly outnumber those who do. But even in team games of 4v4 there is gonna be shit like this impacting people. You will be nuked on a new spawn cycle by a rocket you tried to contest and died for. You will be backsmacked by a camo player, playing a passive angle. You will be melted by an OS player who can tank your rounds. This shit will happen. You can watch it happen in pro-HCS matches. And I don't like it, at all.

You can turn a corner and run into two enemies, you can spawn on a grenade, you can be assassinated by a player without camo. Is that your fault or the fault of the game? Not every situation is going to play in your favor or set you on equal ground as your enemies no matter what.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, andregr said:

Having power weapons on the map adds a level of depth and strategy to how a team engages, rotates and how they decide to attack and defend the objectives. Without them every engagement would follow the same thought process and strategy. Imagine a game of Counter Strike where there wasn’t an economy system and it was just 30 pistol rounds. The game withought any small reward mechanics would just be repetitive, less strategic, and just boring. Sometimes perfect competitive balance isn’t the only thing to consider. Also as an esports viewer watching just utility weapons the whole time would become awful. 

"Having power weapons on the map adds a level of depth and strategy to how a team engages, rotates and how they decide to attack and defend the objectives. Without them every engagement would follow the same thought process and strategy. Imagine a game of Counter Strike where there wasn’t an economy system and it was just 30 pistol rounds. The game withought any small reward mechanics would just be repetitive, less strategic, and just boring."

The nature of destinations to reach or objectives to utilize inherently means that you have to go for them, or you'll likely lose. You would be silly not to go for them.  That makes it more repetitive, less free thinking - the very opposite of what you're saying.  You ever see this picture before

2000px-Impossible_staircase.svg.png

That picture basically describes a fundamental truth of infinite balance, at the simplest level.  Any map, without power weapons or objectives to shoot for that follows that ^ truth will be infinitely balanced forever.  The moment you put an objective in there, guess what happens.  You have to go for it.  Objectiveness source less game's that are kill based are undoubtedly the highest and purest level you can reach when the game is properly designed and the maps intelligently made.

"Sometimes perfect competitive balance isn’t the only thing to consider. Also as an esports viewer watching just utility weapons the whole time would become awful. "

Sounds like you're prioritizing how fun the game is to watch over how fun it is to actually play.  And game's that aren't fun to play will see their viewship follow suite and die off.  You need to prioritize the right things.

The argument that the game would somehow be more boring, dull, trivial, repetitive, with the lack of a true power weapon is a little ridiculous.  Hypocritical even.  Weapon variety and decision making would without a doubt increase. Player engagements more diverse.  Skillets diversified. I'm not arguing for no other weapons, I think we should have more unique standout weapons, and blatant standouts like the rockets in CE could probably be tuned more appropriately.  And I don't fancy the powerups in any iteration of Halo, anything that's a blatant upgrade with no downside I find a little annoying.

• Like (+1) 1

@TheIcePrincess I don't always quote or mention because a lot of times I just finish reading all the way to the end of the thread, and then type what I'm thinking. It has nothing to do with cowardice on a forum. What a ridiculous concept to invent.

Also, I'm not interested in a long form debate with you over this same topic again. Your bad-faith arguments, absurd hyperbole, your ever-present parrot boi, and generally long posts make you exhausting to even read, much less engage with. You don't so much convince me of anything as you do wear down my will to keep talking about it, especially when it becomes evident that no one makes any headway, bc you go right back to the same hyperbole all over again. It's an unpleasant waste of time. Hence the complaint.

Edit: I should clarify that I meant on this topic in particular, not everything.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

1 minute ago, Hard Way said:

@TheIcePrincess I don't always quote or mention because a lot of times I just finish reading all the way to the end of the thread, and then type what I'm thinking. It has nothing to do with cowardice on a forum. What a ridiculous concept to invent.

Also, I'm not interested in a long form debate with you over this same topic again. Your bad-faith arguments, absurd hyperbole, your ever-present parrot boi, and generally long posts make you exhausting to even read, much less engage with. You don't so much convince me of anything as you do wear down my will to keep talking about it, especially when it becomes evident that no one makes any headway, bc you go right back to the same hyperbole all over again. It's an unpleasant waste of time. Hence the complaint.

Wasn't talking to you with the quoting. Hence why it was under someone else's response, and not calling you out with it. And that's totally a-okay to not wanna long form debate. It's cool, I don't care either way. Doesn't mean I won't call out the useless passive aggressive comments that get us nowhere but here. Which then turns weirdly personal, lol. Not that I'm all for censorship, but an obviously inflammatory comment isn't gonna solve anything. Especially when it adds nothing to the topic. 

What was bad faith was to say to my face that I needed to play the game differently around these pickups in that manner, as if I didn't know how to already, or didn't take issue with that in the first place and center my argument around the fact I don't like that aspect of Halo. Shit's patronizing. As if you ignored the baseline for my entire point. And even then, the implication THERE is just "get good". "Play differently to counter". Whew, good feedback. 

I don't really aim to convince you, either. So I dunno what to say there, lol. Same to being exhausting to read a forum post. Tis just words. If that's the case, never watch a sub.

SICK I'm a thirsty edgelord e-boyfriend parrot boi. Keep me out of you mouth and don't speak on things you know nothing about. Thanks. 

Funny that Multi is in the same boat on this but you'll shit on Kelly and I for our opinion. But I know you wouldn't respond to him the same way  stop getting weirdly personal and just talk points man. 

4 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

SICK I'm a thirsty edgelord e-boyfriend parrot boi. Keep me out of you mouth and don't speak on things you know nothing about. Thanks. 

Funny that Multi is in the same boat on this but you'll shit on Kelly and I for our opinion. But I know you wouldn't respond to him the same way  stop getting weirdly personal and just talk points man. 

Thats bc Hard Way is my boyfriend and I love him

• Like (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

What was bad faith was to say to my face that I needed to play the game differently around these pickups in that manner, as if I didn't know how to already, or didn't take issue with that in the first place and center my argument around the fact I don't like that aspect of Halo. Shit's patronizing. As if you ignored the baseline for my entire point. And even then, the implication THERE is just "get good". "Play differently to counter". Whew, good feedback. 

What do you expect when you talk about it like there isn't counterplay, repeatedly? I just lanned last night. I missed plenty of powerups and rockets. But guess what? I knew that missed them. I expected my opponent to have them. I adjusted my play, used different tactics than I normally would, and overcame them for the most part. And it was fun to use those different tactics. It was fun to know that they got fuck-all out of their powerup because I read the situation well. And when I didn't overcome that advantage (or use my advantage better than they used their's), then I knew they played their hand well, and I got what I deserved for shoddy map control at a crucial time.

When I think about running all those games from last night back, and telling everyone "no rockets, no powerups", those games would have been boring as hell and we probably would have played half as many.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MultiLockOn said:

Thats bc Hard Way is my boyfriend and I love him

Unrelated bro but your posts on this have been godly lmao. We don't agree often but you've articulated this stuff solidly. 

• Like (+1) 1

Regarding @MultiLockOn's opinions on power weapons, he's clearly referring to a UT/Quake style sandbox, which I also enjoy immensely. Also, CE rockets aren't perfect. He's right about being open to a rework on them.  What he's not referring to is a watered down version of Halo that strips away massive parts of the game and meta, in favor of using one type of weapon exclusively, to the point where even damage without LoS is considered unacceptable. Hope that clears that up.

Also Christian is a very generous lover.

• Fire (+1) 3

4 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Pretty faulty logic leap. We know through games like Halo 5 objective gametypes that maps without or lacking in pickups like that don't devolve into octagons. If you immediately burn camo on Truth, it's not an octagon for those next two minutes. Given. You know. Geometry doesn't vanish.

There's no faulty logic jump here. You have an inherent problem with players having any form of advantage over you, and I just removed (most) of those advantages. Now all we gotta do is slap some flags on the map and then BAM! You'll have the perfect, no nonsense Halo experience for you and company.

34 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

What do you expect when you talk about it like there isn't counterplay, repeatedly? I just lanned last night. I missed plenty of powerups and rockets. But guess what? I knew that missed them. I expected my opponent to have them. I adjusted my play, used different tactics than I normally would, and overcame them for the most part. And it was fun to use those different tactics. It was fun to know that they got fuck-all out of their powerup because I read the situation well. And when I didn't overcome that advantage (or use my advantage better than they used their's), then I knew they played their hand well, and I got what I deserved for shoddy map control at a crucial time.

When I think about running all those games from last night back, and telling everyone "no rockets, no powerups", those games would have been boring as hell and we probably would have played half as many.

What I expect is for you to read my fucking point, basically. Because I never once said there isn't counterplay. Nor did I act like it. I've openly said I just don't like the counterplay dynamic there is, acknowledging it exists. I said this in a response I even quoted you in to be specific. There is a specific counterplay strat to OS, and you don't challenge them 1v1 every time to just weather the OS down. You push as a team. I understand this damn dynamic. It doesn't stop the fact you could happen upon the player if they play passive and change angles, and suddenly cut you off while you're moving solo. Leaving you to be melted, because you can't outright contest a straight shield upgraded player as an individual.

I'm not saying the weapons are unstoppable and you can't counter anything, because obviously you can and I have, and as such, I obviously know what to do, but there will be times where you will die to these weapons or power ups. Sometimes out of your control, and sometimes while you're stomping without them. Because of their design nature in being upgrades compared to the spawner. And I don't like that. As I said numerous times, and will reiterate here, my issue is the change in playstyle itself is stupid to me. Not that it does or doesn't exist. I could melt every OS, camo, or rocket player for the rest of my life and still dislike the dynamic it enforces in Halo.

13 minutes ago, The Tyco said:

There's no faulty logic jump here. You have an inherent problem with players having any form of advantage over you, and I just removed (most) of those advantages. Now all we gotta do is slap some flags on the map and then BAM! You'll have the perfect, no nonsense Halo experience for you and company.

No, I don't. I have an inherent problem with upgrading a player on top of already existing map presence. Which is what power weapons are. I just want a fair advantage like pure map control.

My point on the faulty logic is saying it'd be an octagon, which is hyperbole. Because the maps aren't just flat, symmetrical spawn zones you slaughter each other in for 12 minutes. That was my main point. And that removing the power weapons doesn't remove dominant map or movement skill. As we know by example.

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

Also Christian is a very generous lover.

I bet he's a monster in bed

@TheIcePrincess, when you repeatedly call things "free kills", act like it's impossible to keep track of an OS guy, and act like camo is impossible to see or predict, you imply that there is no counterplay. You know this, you're just not admitting it. Whether or not you add on after the fact that you don't enjoy the counterplay is irrelevant to the criticism. You keep trying to have it both ways. You call shit nukes and bullet sponges and "pure invis" (lol) and other hyperbole, you act like they're these insurmountable obstacles, and then you also want to say you have no problem dealing with them. Which is it? I am reading your posts, and you keep trying to take two positions at once.

Whether or not you enjoy the counterplay to power items is your own business, but make that the crux of your argument. Instead, you rattle off inane hyperbole that anyone competent at the game knows is totally overstated, while simultaneously bragging about how you can handle it just fine. Mixed messages to say the least, but only after someone finally calls you out on how ridiculously overblown your descriptions are. Until someone does, it's full speed ahead about nukes and bullet sponges. But then suddenly it's I do just fine I just don't like it, and demanding people read further into your doubling back.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Hard Way said:

@TheIcePrincess, when you repeatedly call things "free kills", act like it's impossible to keep track of an OS guy, and act like camo is impossible to see or predict, you imply that there is no counterplay. You know this, you're just not admitting it. Whether or not you add on after the fact that you don't enjoy the counterplay is irrelevant to the criticism. You keep trying to have it both ways. You call shit nukes and bullet sponges and "pure invis" (lol) and other hyperbole, you act like they're these insurmountable obstacles, and then you also want to say you have no problem dealing with them. Which is it? I am reading your posts, and you keep trying to take two positions at once.

Whether or not you enjoy the counterplay to power items is your own business, but make that the crux of your argument. Instead, you rattle off inane hyperbole that anyone competent at the game knows is totally overstated, while simultaneously bragging about how you can handle it just fine. Mixed messages to say the least, but only after someone finally calls you out on how ridiculously overblown your descriptions are. Until someone does, it's full speed ahead about nukes and bullet sponges. But then suddenly it's I do just fine I just don't like it, and demanding people read further into your doubling back.

First. That first line of that second paragraph has me shitting. Because what did I just say?

5 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

It's almost like that's half the issue I have with this. That the way you're supposed to play when you don't have these pickups is unenjoyable overall, and I happen to not like and question it. 

2 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

As I said numerous times, and will reiterate here, my issue is the change in playstyle itself is stupid to me. Not that it does or doesn't exist. I could melt every OS, camo, or rocket player for the rest of my life and still dislike the dynamic it enforces in Halo.

You could read any of my posts and see I'm literally basing my argument on the fact I don't like the playstyle the items push because of how they're designed, and how that IS the crux of it. This wasn't some shit I added after the fact, or a viewpoint I changed on mid-topic, this was shit I've had to reiterate. Over and over. And it's how I even introduced you to my topic to begin with when you made your first comment. You can't tell me to make it my point when it WAS MY POINT.

Second, I can use hyperbole. I use hyperbole and get to the actual explaining, as I did with OS. It paints a broad-stroked image of what I talk on, but isn't ALL I talk on. Obviously OS isn't just free kills, and to a lesser point, a rocket, even if I've used the hyperbole. OBVIOUSLY. But my entire point as I've specified here...

You realize I didn't say that the only way to fight OS is to challenge them in a 1v1 on open ground, right? I specifically said you can literally happen upon players with power ups, especially during games you're not calling out in. Surprise, you can lose sight of people. Surprise, surprise, you can commit to a push and run into an OS. And if you do, you're cooked in a straight gunfight, barring some extremes.

...Is that free kill hyperbole or not, I explained my point on it. And how I explained it obviously refers to the fact you can get an easier kill than usual because of the nature of a pickup. You're fixating on the way I say "free kill" and not the giant paragraph I go into explaining it. I'd imagine because you don't read what tires you out. Which is fine, but I explained this shit. TWICE. NOW. I don't just say "free kills" and leave.

In addition, I didn't act like they're insurmountable odds. As said here:

2 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

I'm not saying the weapons are unstoppable and you can't counter anything, because obviously you can and I have, and as such, I obviously know what to do, but there will be times where you will die to these weapons or power ups. Sometimes out of your control, and sometimes while you're stomping without them. Because of their design nature in being upgrades compared to the spawner. And I don't like that.

Not just that, but I didn't say it's impossible to keep track with an OS dude. In that same post, I just said the real fact you can lose sight of someone. People can break off sightlines with you to not engage or to escape. NOTHING about that is saying OS is impossible to track. 

With camo, I said that it's realistically improbable to see it past a certain distance. Obviously too. Kinda the key to its existence. You won't be seeing camo halfway across Truth, or Guardian, or Haven. Or at even closer ranges on simpler backgrounds. I'm not saying you will constantly run 5 feet in front of someone and not see them, I'm saying at the ranges that mostly matter in a gunfight, camo grants you the fucking obvious inherent advantage of remaining unseen and allowing the user to take the first shot when they want to. And that the removal of RRR/AA on camo'ed targets just makes this more prevalent, since you can swipe your reticle over an area with a camo user and not feel any tug or giveaway that they're there. My biggest comment towards predictability was on how the player gets free map movement. It doesn't mean you'll be moving everywhere, or be everywhere. But you get access to unconventional routes people won't always be guessing. Neither point say it's explicitly impossible to see or predict 100% of the time. It's just leagues harder.

6 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

You'll reach a point where you can't realistically see far enough to recognize potential displacement from camo, or the maps themselves don't let you see it easily. So you'll turn away or not see them and fire while the other person can literally wait for this and get a guaranteed one to two shots off on you, by which point, you'll nearly always die. Or in the event you see them, you don't get aim assist while they do. And given it's camo, you also get free, uncontested map movement. So it's not like you're just looking in/traversing conventional areas.

Finally, NONE of this implies there's no counterplay. If there wasn't counterplay, people wouldn't be killing these players. And I'm not claiming people aren't killing these players in possession of these power ups. I'm claiming that these power ups can make certain kills much easier to the point of being frustrating because I could pick up a camo and get a kill on someone who can't see me on open ground. Even if they were stomping me. And even if it's just one kill, that's one kill more than I deserved against a better player. Same goes for tanking bullets to kill a dude with OS, or picking up rockets and baiting a corner for another kill without a fight. I don't think I have to reiterate my main reason I dislike them. But here: 

NOW.

1 hour ago, Hard Way said:

Instead, you rattle off inane hyperbole that anyone competent at the game knows is totally overstated, while simultaneously bragging about how you can handle it just fine. 

On the real, past that. Are you seriously, unironically, for fucking realzies actually implying I'm incompetent at the game because of my use of hyperbole that "competent players" know are overstated? For REAL? Because, not only is that fallacious, pretty (very) rude, and disingenuous to me, but, the point after it holds no water. With that said, that's some shady shit, dude. 

Because I didn't brag about anything. None of my points actually laid on my experiences, or my skill. Also something you'd catch by reading it. The only real experience I laid out was a habit in nade tossing on Pit in an unrelated comment. But for OS and power weapons as a concept, I only laid down examples where they break down the individual's ability to work in a realistic, easily replicable fashion, irregardless of me. And while I said I understood the concepts in defeating the power ups/weapons, and how that isn't my issue, I didn't say I was melting OS' every single time, or countering every camo. Nor was I bragging about it. 

Don't insult my intelligence. 

• Like (+1) 2