CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

I’ll still buy h6 just to see if I may or not come to like the game, I gotta say h5 mostly frustrates me because of the aiming mechanics of h5, had it been smooth and consistent as h4/2a/modern aiming I probably could of liked it better. H5 is a game where input lag on that scale is unacceptable. Look at black ops 4 input and then h5s. Bo4 is so fast and smooth, it’s what I expect from my games. H3 May of had acceleration issues, but input lag wasn’t one of them. 

Guys, you don’t have to “buy it” in the traditional sense. Infinite will be on game pass, so it’ll be a simple of enough affair to just download to take a peek then delete at your leisure. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Stoppabl3 said:

Guys, you don’t have to “buy it” in the traditional sense. Infinite will be on game pass, so it’ll be a simple of enough affair to just download to take a peek then delete at your leisure. 

Will it really be on the pass day one? Was that confirmed? 

15 minutes ago, Arlong said:

Will it really be on the pass day one? Was that confirmed? 

All Microsoft first party games will be on game pass day 1.  I think they announced that a while ago.  Honestly totally forgot about that.

Not the topic but plz don't delete :(

Try not to be shocked but someone at 343 and the Discord Mods have been abusing their power and banning a few discord users when they got proven wrong about CE original using the havok engine and they wouldn't just admit they were wrong

Link:

I don't post here alot anymore. But good luck to everyone here. Eta 1hour.

May the ones who love it have a blessed hype day. 

May the ones who hate what they see find calm and closure and can finally move on to other pleasures in life. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, lofike said:

I don't post here alot anymore. But good luck to everyone here. Eta 1hour.

May the ones who love it have a blessed hype day. 

May the ones who hate what they see find calm and closure and can finally move on to other pleasures in life. 

:tear:

They're gonna announce Infinite test flights starting this Fall.

Sticking a player with a Plasma Grenade is lethal but not immediately so.  Similarly, a Flamethrower can be lethal with enough time on target.

The Flamethrower grenade is a wrist mounted canister and nozzle that when activated, after a brief delay, releases a short range, short duration burst of flames.  Unlike traditional grenades, nothing is thrown.  It’s like you are Spider-Man but instead of shooting webs, you are shooting flames.  Impacting a shieldless player ignites him and deals enough damage over time to kill him.

What would you think if this was the Brute grenade type?

• Thonking (+0) 2
  • WutFace (+0) 1

5 minutes ago, Boyo said:

Sticking a player with a Plasma Grenade is lethal but not immediately so.  Similarly, a Flamethrower can be lethal with enough time on target.

The Flamethrower grenade is a wrist mounted canister and nozzle that when activated, after a brief delay, releases a short range, short duration burst of flames.  Unlike traditional grenades, nothing is thrown.  It’s like you are Spider-Man but instead of shooting webs, you are shooting flames.  Impacting a shieldless player ignites him and deals enough damage over time to kill him.

What would you think if this was the Brute grenade type?

What are you going on about?

4 hours ago, Stoppabl3 said:

Yeah theres plenty of opportunity to try out the games and not really pay full price or whatever. For me its really about just not giving it energy or caring if its bad. So many people around here have tried to care and spend so much time complaining that its actually just ridiculous at this point

come on! Hurt me already!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

im in halo discord and i have never laughed harder in my life