Sign in to follow this  
chrisjohnson

FIFA World Cup 2018

Hey guys, 

World Cup 2018 is approaching ! I thought it could be good to create this topic as I didn't find any related to the World Cup taking place in Russia a few weeks.

I want to know who your favorites are, who you will support etc... :)

I will support France because I love Griezmann and MBappe, I also love to see Mo Salah play but I am not sure he will be fit for the World Cup after reading this article : https://alphasportsbetting.com/news/is-salah-out-of-the-world-cup-2018

Let me know your thoughts ! :)

Brazil, Spain, and Germany are stacked, toss up between them I think.

France and Belgium have good squads but I think are held back by their managers. So much talent on both teams though that they have a decent enough shot at winning. 

England should flop like usual and I don't see Argentina doing much with their really weak defense and fairly average midfield. 

I pretty much agree with you, at the moment Brazil Spain and Germany look like the strongest teams for their teamplay. 

I think France has everything to be a potential winner but we may lack of a true identity, a true playstyle. I don't know Belgium very well under Martinez but apparently he is not a fans' favorite !

Do you think Colombia could do a better run than their 2014 QF in Brazil ? They looked good and have shown great character against France a few months ago, winning 3-2 in Paris after being down 0-2.

I’m confident as always, which I’ll regret pretty fucking quickly then just be embarrassed.

I’m confident as always, which I’ll regret pretty fucking quickly then just be embarrassed.

To past me STFU! it’s coming home cunt!

• Upvote (+1) 1

France is winning the whole thing, they have Mbappe after all.

France is winning the whole thing, they have Mbappe after all.

This ain’t NBA where teams win cos of one player. Argentina had messi.

• Upvote (+1) 1