CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Im 100% down to run some H2A since I never got to :angry:

I do h2c and h2a mm on mcc a couple times a week. my gt is Ayo Itz Slayer add me fam. Might try to get some h2c customs going over the next two days

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are online H2 tournaments for Project Cartographer going on right now. Next one is a draft 4v4 style event.

Nice thats dope. Maybe ill have to try to install that shit dont really mess with pc like that

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are online H2 tournaments for Project Cartographer going on right now.  Next one is a draft 4v4 style event.

Where would someone look to find these types of tournaments? I'd be interested, I've dabbled on Cartographer and would love to play some H2.

Where would someone look to find these types of tournaments? I'd be interested, I've dabbled on Cartographer and would love to play some H2.

Prob on the discord. I dont think my laptop will run it so im sticking to mcc for now

The Beyond streams reminded me that I do actually like watching competitive Halo, even Halo 5.

Wow. http://halo.bungie.net/ is gone. I am actually sad.

Well, in a week they're retiring the old forums, removing some of the details post game stats and removing rendered videos.

It's not exactly gone but the archive will no longer be intact.

Well, in a week they're retiring the old forums, removing some of the details post game stats and removing rendered videos.

Really sad to hear that.  This reminds me of when MLG took down their old forums and deleted all the pro POV VODs from their website.  It feels like we're losing another part of our history :(

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is it H2 and H3 stats?  Where did they say this, just curious?

Does he? His performance in H5 has been pretty poor.

The camera is barely on him. He does real well in scrims and during the first HWC he was on fire. But if we compare him to 2010 - 2015 Ace, sure.

rant

Just had a random urge to jump into Forge and play around. I don't really play any other games (one of those weirdos that have been buying their Xbox's for Halo) and because I haven't been playing Halo recently and I'm in between jobs, I didn't renew my Gold subscription.

But apparently the only thing I can do with this $60 game without a Gold subscription is play campaign?

Do other games do this too? Deny game content without Gold subscription?

smh

:salt: #halofan

/rant

• Upvote (+1) 7

rant

Just had a random urge to jump into Forge and play around. I don't really play any other games (one of those weirdos that have been buying their Xbox's for Halo) and because I haven't been playing Halo recently and I'm in between jobs, I didn't renew my Gold subscription.

But apparently the only thing I can do with this $60 game without a Gold subscription is play campaign?

Do other games do this too? Deny game content without Gold subscription?

smh

:salt: #halofan

/rant

It's Xbox as far as I'm aware.

For example you can play Fortnite for completely free on PC, Playstation (you don't need a PS Plus account)  and Nintendo Switch. While Xbox requires a Xbox Live Gold Subscription.

Ace deserves a little better.

Nem & Dastroyed are one of the more lethal tandems in the game. Watching them play together is awesome. Really really underrated duo, dont sleep on this squad

• Upvote (+1) 9

It's Xbox as far as I'm aware.

For example you can play Fortnite for completely free on PC, Playstation (you don't need a PS Plus account) and Nintendo Switch. While Xbox requires a Xbox Live Gold Subscription.

For matchmaking yeah, but running a game by yourself that still requires a connection to a server? That's a Dev decision, not platform requirement.

• Upvote (+1) 2