CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I mean... did they really announce online play for this month, put out a blog with dates, delete it, and then just radio silence? Even if the blog part wasn't true this seems more than a little insane considering its June 18th right now.

I mean... did they really announce online play for this month, put out a blog with dates, delete it, and then just radio silence? Even if the blog part wasn't true this seems more than a little insane considering its June 18th right now.

Yes, but Tashi did tweet back at someone a week ago saying "soon"... so not total radio silence. 

Would be cool to know the dates, we have begun planning out our tournaments for July and don't want to have them on the same day.

Flights are already going to be crazy high. Any less than 2 months in advance and it hurts a lot of people. 

We do already know when and where the next events are going to be. They still have a few months to give more details on the November LAN. Hopefully no one needs to book flights for online play. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully no one needs to book flights for online play. 

Royal 2

• Upvote (+1) 7

How pissed are EU people gonna be when they wake up tomorrow and see Lethul actually streamed

• Upvote (+1) 6

seeing these "resub x36" and "resub x22" notifications in the corner of Lethul's stream makes me wonder about how many people literally paid this guy $60 for a year of no streaming lmao

• Upvote (+1) 4

seeing these "resub x36" and "resub x22" notifications in the corner of Lethul's stream makes me wonder about how many people literally paid this guy $60 for a year of no streaming lmao

Well part of it is that I'm on a streak and I don't want it to end. I've never committed to anything that long in my life. :D

• Upvote (+1) 5

We do already know when and where the next events are going to be. They still have a few months to give more details on the November LAN. Hopefully no one needs to book flights for online play. 

i literally forgot the date was  set for nola.. we need some action pronto, im getting dementia 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How pissed are EU people gonna be when they wake up tomorrow and see Lethul actually streamed

Well there's one right here for sure, rip

• Upvote (+1) 1

i feel like it's the beginning of 2006 again. Only ToX (STR8) can contest Splyce (FB) but they can be upset by NV/REC (CBN). Meanwhile Orgless (XiT) is battling off everyone else (HOTC, etc.). I know this hasn't been tested in a LIVE tournament setting but I feel this is how it will play out. 

Snipedown was playing exceptionally well last night, a more free form playstyle with this roster. Plus he was smiling and having fun.

Wish we could get some throwback h2 tournies while we wait lol.

Host one and I'll support you. Community online tournaments are great for us. There is an Eldewrito one coming up that should have a decent turn out. We just had a H1 LAN tournament and there is the Beach LAN coming up. Once MCC gets its update the hype increase will spawn a bunch as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Host one and I'll support you. Community online tournaments are great for us. There is an Eldewrito one coming up that should have a decent turn out. We just had a H1 LAN tournament and there is the Beach LAN coming up. Once MCC gets its update the hype increase will spawn a bunch as well.

Wish i knew enough people to turn this into reality. Maybe i could round up some people for customs on the lfg though

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wish i knew enough people to turn this into reality. Maybe i could round up some people for customs on the lfg though

Im 100% down to run some H2A since I never got to  :angry:

• Upvote (+1) 1

This ranking system is difficult. I started the day off low D3, won 8/10 games and finished the day low D3.

• Upvote (+1) 2