FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Were the games actually played?

Shit you might be right because I saw some tweet about claim being asleep but didn't put two and two together

will splyce even be top 8 in terms of seeding ... ???

By beating Lux for top 8 in the 2k they are now the 8th seed and knocked Lux down to 9.

Things used to be a lot cheaper back then too. A gallen of milk used to be a buck forty. Now days zoos are selling bottles of water for 2.95.

A gallon of milk is 98 cents at Aldi these days.

• Upvote (+1) 2

A gallon of milk is 98 cents at Aldi these days.

Is Aldi really as OP as people make it out to be? I've never been there, but I've seen multiple people in the local reddit posting about new locations coming soon. From the outside, it just looks like a regular gas station market lol

Is Aldi really as OP as people make it out to be? I've never been there, but I've seen multiple people in the local reddit posting about new locations coming soon. From the outside, it just looks like a regular gas station market lol

Kroger >

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's pretty good if you're on a budget. I love how they package the fruits/veggies there. But yeah most of the time I just go to Kroger or Sprouts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They're a German-based grocer with a few things done to save the company a lot of money.  It's closer to a  Sav-a-Lot than anything (most everything is THEIR brand), but for the most part everything is super cheap.  Great place for buying essentials/staples.

Don't ever buy produce there.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Aldi's is great if you want real food and don't have a lot of money.  Around here the quality isn't the best and they don't always have the same stuff stocked (obviously they only stock what they get good deals on) but its a solid place to go.  Edit: @@TiberiusAudley, the produce can be totally fine you just have to make sure you know what produce is supposed to look like.  Its not unsafe, just ugly (and sometimes weirdly packaged).  

On Topic - I really hope that Splyce barely finishes top 8 at New Orleans.  Their attitude towards practice has really bothered me for quite some time and i'm looking for it to bite them in the ass.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If anyone has nothing else to do today, grand finals of one of the biggest CS tournaments (~15k in attendance) are about to start:

https://www.hltv.org/live?matchId=2324406

#3 team in the world (Navi) against the #25 team in the world (BIG) who are a made up of a German core so the fans in Cologne are going to be nuts the whole time.

Facebook stream is :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want splyce to win so everyone complains about how predictable and stale H5 is so we get classic Halo tourneys ran by MLG

• Upvote (+1) 1

Times have changed.  Would have been nice to have prize pools like this back in H3.

T2 speaking the truth.

• Upvote (+1) 8

If anyone has nothing else to do today, grand finals of one of the biggest CS tournaments (~15k in attendance) are about to start:

https://www.hltv.org/live?matchId=2324406

#3 team in the world (Navi) against the #25 team in the world (BIG) who are a made up of a German core so the fans in Cologne are going to be nuts the whole time.

Facebook stream is :wutface:

Facebook streaming is absolutely trash. Wanted to watch it on the TV with friends, PS4 does not have facebook nor does it stream HLTV properly 'in browser'. Hook a laptop up to the TV and it constantly switching quality and stuttering.

Thankfully it was only a year contract I don't think they'll make the same mistake in a hurry.

Facebook streaming is absolutely trash. Wanted to watch it on the TV with friends, PS4 does have facebook nor does it stream HLTV properly 'in browser'. Hook a laptop up to the TV and it constantly switching quality and stuttering.

Thankfully it was only a year contract I don't think they'll make the same mistake in a hurry.

Did an interview with HLTV that was released today about the subject. I'd be shocked if they went back and it seems like Facebook promised a ton of stuff that they haven't delivered (basically a working stream).

https://www.hltv.org/news/24162/esl-about-streaming-platforms-we-are-definitely-evaluating-what-to-do-for-2019

Insane that they ever made this deal when Facebook wasn't even done building out their game streaming platform. I'm all for alternative platforms outside of Twitch (and don't really understand why everyone is so obsessed with keeping everything on one platform) but this deal has been a shitshow from day one.

Edit: The deal was also originally reported as running through December of 2019 but that seems to have changed in other interviews/reports. Must have been some sort of out clause after a year I guess?

Ho2ZgsE.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Times have changed.  Would have been nice to have prize pools like this back in H3.

Definitely but comparing LANs per year even things out don't you think?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So there was another MS store event today, this time an FFA, who went and how did everybody do?

We have a young god at my store who has only showed up for FFAs and has ruined the rest of us every time. I almost took a game off him, losing by two on Truth. But every other game he was up by five to ten at the end. We only played to 25 each game, I probably could have pushed to make it infinite score for 12 minutes but nobody else seemed to mind so I didn't push for it. Ended up placing second overall.

Also the heavy aim was awful today. I'm usually not one to complain about it but today was like nothing else I've ever played on Halo 5. I had a good time though.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Also the heavy aim was awful today. I'm usually not one to complain about it but today was like nothing else I've ever played on Halo 5. I had a good time though.

I switch to different profiles on different boxes and it always feels WAY different. We have used LAN servers on tablets and also the fiberoptic WIFI - neither felt as good as playing on my crappy middle-of-the-woods connection. The dev kits need to make a return for majors.

I also have a young god who goes to mine but ive beaten  him by one less death TWICE. I feel terrible because he out shoots me every individual battle. His aim is near perfect and he's a really sweet kid but that clutch factor ain't there yet.

• Upvote (+1) 3