CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

And Rec sweeps Splyce.

Edit: and RNG sweeps Hitmen

Dose Splyce still not practice as a team? If so they should start. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Been out of the loop. Is Splyce still the best team? Why are these 2ks not being streamed and commentated by hcs? Is there a bracket link

Dose Splyce still not practice as a team? If so they should start. 

They scrimmed Elevate and took that one 7-5 yesterday... But that's about the only scrim in half a year.

Been out of the loop. Is Splyce still the best team? Why are these 2ks not being streamed and commentated by hcs? Is there a bracket link

Here. They're the best LAN team until they lose on LAN.

Splyce has never been one for scrimming and it typically doesn't matter, I think the better question is have they been playing doubles?

Because I honestly don't know how much they've played at all since Worlds.

Splyce has never been one for scrimming and it typically doesn't matter, I think the better question is have they been playing doubles?

Because I honestly don't know how much they've played at all since Worlds.

most people quit playing $2s so they have a smaller player pool to work from.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man, some of y'all really love to nestle into drama. You live for it, especially with a polarizing topic like Ninja. The man ran with a negative "what if" thought when asked about Drake and ended with "...or maybe he just wanted to game". I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and guess he doesn't seriously think the latter. If one thing is apparent, he has been very good at capitalizing on his newly gained fame. Why would someone smart enough to do all that, burn a bridge with Drake? Digging into people and dragging them because you don't like the person(especially if they are doing better/have become successful) isn't a very attractive personality trait. 

Inflation since the 2004-2010 days has made 100k back then equal to ~10-15k now. I see no reason why pros should be anymore motivated now than they were back then.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Speaking of motivation. Anyone notice Claim, Munoz, Babyj and King Nick got 3-0'd in the first round by some randoms?

Inflation since the 2004-2010 days has made 100k back then equal to ~10-15k now. I see no reason why pros should be anymore motivated now than they were back then.

100000 in 2004 are ~73000 today.

@@NavG123 troll level too high, or TB comprehension level going down faster than Pro Player dedication level?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't get baited by the children.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Things used to be a lot cheaper back then too. A gallen of milk used to be a buck forty. Now days zoos are selling bottles of water for 2.95.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Speaking of motivation. Anyone notice Claim, Munoz, Babyj and King Nick got 3-0'd in the first round by some randoms?

Were the games actually played?

• Upvote (+1) 1

hope they bring that same energy on LAN

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude Ninja got way more from that exchange than Drake. At least 300 000 people watching didn’t give a fuck about Ninja and were only there for Drake.

I don’t disagree with that, but Drake was still being talked about a lot more compared to if he had not been playing with Ninja that night. They both got shit out of it.

It’s not rocket science.

• Upvote (+1) 3