CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Don't worry.

xboxprojectz.0.jpg

This is funny, but also pretty fricked up.  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan taking some big L's on Twitter. Kid needs to just get off social media or learn how to control himself.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If I posted it it would be removed, so I'm fine with it. But if it gets a lot of upvotes I'm posting the uncensored version in the comments. 

I just noticed that the rapscallion who stole your meme also stole my username! I already reported him to the /r/halo mods, so your vigilante justice by posting the uncensored version won't be necessary.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Let’s get some predictions after they post pool groups tomorrow

Sheesh, I didn't know they were being announced tomorrow. Barring that Twitter gibberish, your team is looking solid.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

@@RyaNoob - congrats to whoever married whatever.

Congrats to whoever congratulated whoever else for whatever.

H1 is not viewer friendly in any capacity

What's the worst part? I certainly don't think viewers are able to tell everything that's happening on the screen but I think for the most part having one team's POV and having a good commentary goes a long way for new viewers. Listen to some of Hardway's commentary where he is constantly pushing what to look for on the upcoming cycle. I believe his style makes it much easier for viewers to see a bigger picture.

• Upvote (+1) 5

What's the worst part? I certainly don't think viewers are able to tell everything that's happening on the screen but I think for the most part having one team's POV and having a good commentary goes a long way for new viewers. Listen to some of Hardway's commentary where he is constantly pushing what to look for on the upcoming cycle. I believe his style makes it much easier for viewers to see a bigger picture.

I think with a knowledgeable commentator the game is pretty viewer friendly if we're comparing to things like mobas etc. While there is some complicated/not readily apparent stuff going on at times with spawns and trying to position for the next cycle of weapons its also pretty easy to explain it as its happening with only four total players

The split screen aspect kills it for me. It's hard to focus on multiple screens at once, however it is almost necessary to see both players' POVs to see thing live giving spawns etc. Speaking of which, the spawn system being such a huge part of the game while being 100% invisible doesn't help either. Lastly stuff like score and timers on the HUD, adding animations for throwing grenades when walking (and better animations in general) would make it way easier to watch (the 1080p resolution on MCC helps a lot already). A functioning CEA multiplayer could have provided all of this back in 2011, but sadly Frankie was too scared of hurting the Halo Reach population.