CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@TheSimms not there? that really sucks. don't leave us! it also sucks to see that @@Infinity wont be there observing. his and @@Wonderboy's ovserving style was so good

I wanted Ryan. Hopefully something could be figured out for London/Finals

Also, I'm in the truck full time this event (similar to Orlando) so don't expect to see me casting/on desk!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Honestly I'm unsure, both are bad to me but Eden is the one I dread more, possibly just because it's not new to me.

Accidental mobile neg

I wanted Ryan. Hopefully something could be figured out for London/Finals

Also, I'm in the truck full time this event (similar to Orlando) so don't expect to see me casting/on desk!

I'll sneak you out 

No Simms? I hope there's a reasonable explanation for his absence... That's too polite, I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!

#freeT2

• Upvote (+1) 2

DhEU4gsVMAAqL5d.jpg

If wanting classic Halo makes you right wing, does that make Teambeyond the Führerbunker?

Openess to change is literally my strongest personality trait. I scored one below the maximum score for it. There's a huge difference between necessary, beneficial societal evolution and a fucking video game. Oh and I'm a fucking hardcore liberal. God, this cunt is a fucking idiot.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No Simms? I hope there's a reasonable explanation for his absence... That's too polite, I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!

#freeT2

Probably scheduling conflicts with his Pubg duties. I refuse to believe he was left off intentionally.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Openess to change is literally my strongest personality trait. I scored one below the maximum score for it. There's a huge difference between necessary, beneficial societal evolution and a fucking video game. Oh and I'm a fucking hardcore liberal. God, this cunt is a fucking idiot.

Yeah this was just a crazy comment. I’m widely open to change. Politically, I lean left, but also have some issues where I tend to side with conservatives.

What I’m not open to, however, is blatant disregard for well regarded design philosophy and repeatedly implementing bad ideas that rob the half of a franchises preexisting fan base of enjoyment. Just because something has changed, doesn’t mean it has changed for the better.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah this was just a crazy comment. I’m widely open to change. Politically, I lean left, but also have some issues where I tend to side with conservatives.

What I’m not open to, however, is blatant disregard for well regarded design philosophy and repeatedly implementing bad ideas that rob the half of a franchises preexisting fan base of enjoyment. Just because something has changed, doesn’t mean it has changed for the better.

I've never agreed or identified with a comment more on this site.

This whole community is in desperate need of HCS games, the MCC update, and some exciting news in general.