CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was dominating with controller on PC for some reason. Kinda like Eldewrito

I had a similar experience when I first started playing Halo games that were on PC. I finally decided that aim assist, 10+ years of Halo depending on when it was, and better movement is enough to make mouse/keyboard only players mostly irrelevant. There were still a couple of H2V guys that were insane with snipe because you just couldn't do anything if they saw you but they don't spawn with it

so what happened with Ace and Str8?

Mcloven is no longer on the menu.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully str8 rippin sticks with ace and picks up his new squad

Your dreams have been destroyed already.

I always get asked why Im not tracking team x and its because Im afraid to set teams up for them to slit the next day. It just clutters player/team history on the site.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tox about to reverse sweep Renegades, but games 4 and 5 were both on Truth which seems kind of weird.

Rec - Tox finals after Tox reverse sweeps Renegades. New finals matchup again. Frosty streaming with comms, & Snip3down streaming without comms. Ogre 2 streaming on Rec's twitch, most likely without comms there too.

Edit: Rec streaming with comms now.

I was dominating with controller on PC for some reason. Kinda like Eldewrito

When I played Titanfall on pc I had a 96% winrate with a controller. Movement is so much easier with bumper jumper and Elite paddles imo. I did grow up playing halo though, I'm sure it would be different if I grew up playing Counter Strike.

Rec - Tox finals after Tox reverse sweeps Renegades. New finals matchup again. Frosty streaming with comms, & Snip3down streaming without comms. Ogre 2 streaming on Rec's twitch, most likely without comms there too.

Edit: Rec streaming with comms now.

gj to tox for taking the 2k!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder if the T-Pose Halo Theme Meme has brought any attention to the series

so if the 2k finished today, what are we supposed to have on the 3rd? is it just a rebroadcast?

Z9LnUev.png

• Downvote (-1) 1

Where has Splyce been at in the last 2ks? Have they been knocked out early or just not playing?

They played with a sub this week.

I think the last one they lost in an actual upset, though.

Where has Splyce been at in the last 2ks? Have they been knocked out early or just not playing?

• Upvote (+1) 4

So Ace was only back on Str8 for what? a week? lol.

Hopefully Str8 picks up his new team.

So Ace was only back on Str8 for what? a week? lol.

Hopefully Str8 picks up his new team.

7 days to be exact.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They weren't removed because they did too much damage, they were literally removed because they enabled game-breaking movement. So no, I have to disagree with you here. Games are paced much better without them. 

How were the movement options afforded by Ground Pound and Spartan Charge "game-breaking"?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

going from the pro points leaderboard after this last 2k, here are the top 8 teams so far

ubVRoOw.png

Splyce lookin shaky, but we'll see on lan

If Lux pulls off a top 8 finish at NOLA that'd be a whole team of AM players going pro all at once for the first time. That never happens, when was the last time that happened for a whole team actually?

going from the pro points leaderboard after this last 2k, here are the top 8 teams so far

ubVRoOw.png

Splyce lookin shaky, but we'll see on lan

You have Rec at 800 each for last week shouldn't that be 1200? Also you missed a zero on their total :) I'm sure Splyce will be fine though. I expect at worst a top 4 finish in New Orleans. 

You have Rec at 800 each for last week shouldn't that be 1200? Also you missed a zero on their total :) I'm sure Splyce will be fine though. I expect at worst a top 4 finish in New Orleans. 

thanks, i fixed it