CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

... Vtec? Over Ace? Or even some others? Surprising

Yeah quite surprising. I guess they just picked up whoever they could in time for the 2k but wow is that a downgrade.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah quite surprising. I guess they just picked up whoever they could in time for the 2k but wow is that a downgrade.

Not sure why they wouldn't just pick up rammyy or try to poach a player from a lower team.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

They'll drop to the 12 seed, provided no one below that mark picks up Rammy and passes them.

*11 seed

is the rulebook out on how team points are calculated

Hmm, it wasn't too long ago people were calling Saiyan a downgrade when he joined LG. Let 'em play :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hmm, it wasn't too long ago people were calling Saiyan a downgrade when he joined LG. Let 'em play :)

I don't remember this at all, people were mostly whelmed by LG picking up Saiyan ... And there were some 2gre vs Randa incubation jokes alongside him being thrown into the "young gods" list.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't remember this at all, people were mostly whelmed by LG picking up Saiyan ... And there were some 2gre vs Randa incubation jokes alongside him being thrown into the "young gods" list.

yeah i thought most reservations about LG hung on ninja and h1z1/pubg

Whats the radar settings in team arena? Is it normal range with only spartan abilities showing up?

HCS settings, no changes. 

I want some more info on Halo Infinite! :mj:

Same... I want it to explode on PC. Thing is, it would feel wierd for me to play halo without a controller.

OT but thought it was cool former Halo pros won the Fortnite Friday tourny yesterday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Same... I want it to explode on PC. Thing is, it would feel wierd for me to play halo without a controller.

I was dominating with controller on PC for some reason. Kinda like Eldewrito

Rec in the semis after 3-1'ing Splyce+Bound-Shotzzy, waiting for winner of Str8 & Lux. Tox in the semis after beating eLevate, Renegades side of the bracket moving very slowly.

Edit: Lux 3-1 Str8, Lux to semis against Rec.

lux top 16 at orlando, now top 4 upsetting str8 is a great sign. i hope they stick and continue to improve. after watching valkyrie, supercc and taulek... i'm very impressed

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, they got to avoid playing against Splyce for top 4 because of the Bound replacement, but they're looking good.

Rec 3-0 Lux, forward to the finals, Renegades currently up 2-1 against Bubu's team, winner will play Tox in semis.

Edit: Renegades 3-1 Bubu's team, will play Tox in the semis.

lux top 16 at orlando, now top 4 upsetting str8 is a great sign. i hope they stick and continue to improve. after watching valkyrie, supercc and taulek... i'm very impressed

Used to run MM with Envore when the game first came out. He would carry the fuck out of the team and tell us he wanted to go pro and no one believed him lol