CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Let me rephrase that I hope it is what I expect/want out of a halo tv show. Something gritty and about war. Has Spielberg directed those kinds of movies before? I don't know much about the film industry.

Uhhhhhh if there is one director that kills it with both sci-fi and gritty war films, it's Spielberg. He directed Saving Private Ryan, War Horse, War of the World's, Schindler's List, E.T., Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Jurassic Park, Minority Report, and Ready Player One. He was also a producer on Super 8 and Band of Brothers. His involvement is great but I didn't see him mentioned in the presser unless I missed it? Are we sure he is still involved? Edit: I missed it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm quite surprised they merged HCS into team area tbh. Seeing as it's their "premier playlist" I can see a bunch of people not reading the blurb and then getting confused as to why GP etc doesn't work.

not sure if serious but just in case, ill take the bait and tell you spielberg is considered the greatest director of all time and made arguably the greatest war movie ever - saving private ryan

his notables: 

e.t

jaws

jurassic park

indiana jones

schindlers list

close encounters of the third kind

minority report

war of the worlds

artificial intelligence

ready player one

Splyce top 1 @ LAN

im being serious I know next to nothing about the film industry thanks for the answer

• Upvote (+1) 1

not sure if serious but just in case, ill take the bait and tell you spielberg is considered the greatest director of all time and made arguably the greatest war movie ever - saving private ryan

his notables: 

e.t

jaws

jurassic park

indiana jones

schindlers list

close encounters of the third kind

minority report

war of the worlds

artificial intelligence

ready player one

Splyce top 1 @ LAN

how did you not include saving private ryan??

how did you not include saving private ryan??

Included in the paragraph, just not the list.

im being serious I know next to nothing about the film industry thanks for the answer

Spielberg is pretty much the biggest movie director alive(and has been for a while), just curious, what directors do you know of?

Spielberg is pretty much the biggest movie director alive(and has been for a while), just curious, what directors do you know of?

I know names of directors and I recognized his name I just couldn't name any movies that they directed

I didn't

It's not too bad if you plow through it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

im too old to see things that small

I've heard that before :(

It's not too bad if you plow through it.

this thread is wild tonight

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm quite surprised they merged HCS into team area tbh. Seeing as it's their "premier playlist" I can see a bunch of people not reading the blurb and then getting confused as to why GP etc doesn't work.

While im happy its been done, like everything else halo 5 changes wise its too little too late. I am beyond triggered and confused as to why it took so damn long, the damage of running 2 playlists has already been done.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Spartan joined the same people that dropped him from Ronin? Also curious as if he left or got dropped from the Bubu/Demon/Artic team and who the replacement will be.

Looks like vtec is his replacement on the bubu team so I'll go with him leaving instead of getting dropped.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Looks like vtec is his replacement on the bubu team so I'll go with him leaving instead of getting dropped.

Wow vtec? What a huge fall from grace for bubu, hes easily one of the best pros I play against in MM regularly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whats the radar settings in team arena? Is it normal range with only spartan abilities showing up?

While im happy its been done, like everything else halo 5 changes wise its too little too late. I am beyond triggered and confused as to why it took so damn long, the damage of running 2 playlists has already been done.

I mean they had it this way at the start, then they split it up for reasons, then they merged it again when the HCS population tanked lol.

so if vtec joins heart of the cards, how will points be calculated for that team?

They'll drop to the 12 seed, provided no one below that mark picks up Rammy and passes them.

*11 seed