CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The results on this poll so far make my heart hurt. The replies are just as painful.

Halo 3 being the first time the MAJORITY of fans experienced the incredible universe Bungie built... it only makes sense. That nostalgic feel of your first exploration around any of the 3 campaigns or multiplayers is just too powerful. I really enjoyed my playthroughs of H2 & H3's story. But the power H1 held over me.. lead to an amount of replays no other game has come CLOSE to in my almost 30 years of gaming.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Halo 3 being the first time the MAJORITY of fans experienced the incredible universe Bungie built... it only makes sense. That nostalgic feel of your first exploration around any of the 3 campaigns or multiplayers is just too powerful. I really enjoyed my playthroughs of H2 & H3's story. But the power H1 held over me.. lead to an amount of replays no other game has come CLOSE to in my almost 30 years of gaming.

H1 is one of the very few campaigns I have actually replayed in my gaming life. It helps that the books that were written from the game and subsequent games are for the most part really good as well and makes you want to go back and play the single player as well. Nothing will touch H1 and H2 for me unless it's something really special, in terms of multiplayer AND single player in a single game.

EDIT: Goldeneye is up there as well. I loved that story and the 4 person split screen was always a blast....right up until Halo came along.

• Upvote (+1) 1

halo 3  and reach were the only halo campaigns i got any replay value out of and thats cause 3 was good enough to keep my friends on co-op looking for skulls and reach had online co-op matchmaking, which is a feature I hope comes back. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Looking for skulls in halo 2 and 3 was some of the most fun i had gaming. Finding them was so rewarding. I would explore campaign levels for hours. It was why i hated halo 4s campaign because there were no skulls to find and you just got a "return to battlefield or die" any time you tried to explore.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I Would Have Been Your Daddy, best skull don't @ me

• Upvote (+1) 7

Looking for skulls in halo 2 and 3 was some of the most fun i had gaming. Finding them was so rewarding. I would explore campaign levels for hours. It was why i hated halo 4s campaign because there were no skulls to find and you just got a "return to battlefield or die" any time you tried to explore.

So many great glitches and Easter eggs in Halo 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I Would Have Been Your Daddy, best skull don't @ me

Its "I Would Have Been Your Daddy But A Dog Beat Me Over The Fence" you uncultured swine

• Upvote (+1) 6

Taking prop bets for NOLA

Over/under on number of suicides caught on stream by players falling off the new oddball maps starts at 3.5

I'm going over

• Upvote (+1) 2

So many great glitches and Easter eggs in Halo 2.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ill never forget the golden warthog and super-bouncing on Ascension with sniper :walshy:  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 7

given how dead this thread is right now, I'm pretty sure we all feel the same way

You're going to be surprised, but there are people that actually like playing Halo 5 matchmaking. I actually feel bad for those that still compete in Halo 5, but free money is free money.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're going to be surprised, but there are people that actually like playing Halo 5 matchmaking. I actually feel bad for those that still compete in Halo 5, but free money is free money.

I'm an SR 149 and still play matchmaking, but I wouldn't say I'm really in love with it anymore ... definitely taking longer breaks for other games etc.