CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just did my rankings after not playing for about 2 months, and I actually like the changes they've made to the settings and the ranking system.

• Upvote (+1) 1

did anyone stream the games today so I can watch?

I know RyaNoob spectated and casted matches including the finals

I went to a melee tournament today and I can tell you that everyone smelled fine. Not that I was smelling people or anything

I would never think that you're the type of person to sniff people's scents. With that said, there's nothing wrong with that, and if there's anything you want to discuss my PMs are always open.

• Upvote (+1) 5

OT but do you guys know if it's possible to download unrendered halo.bungie.net videos?

edit: The answer is no for anyone else who was wondering.

Well this is a finals I didn't expect to see.

It was refreshing. The first tournament in a LONG time neither TOX or Splyce were present.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People overreacting to nothing. Epic said they are looking at ways to tweak the game so that you don't have to make an architectural masterpiece to be able to win. Master builders are freaking out. People that actually like gunfights are "wait and see". Frankly, all i think they need to do is make it so you can't spam pieces in the same slot. A lot of normal gunfights get interuppted because people just spam the build button while they wait for you to knock their wall down until you reload, other players swoop in, etc. Add like a half second delay between when one of your pieces gets destroyed and when you can build in that same spot again. People can still build to block shots, but they would also have to keep moving to avoid taking damage so its not just repeat building in the same exact slot.

If you like pure gunfights go play PUBG.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

So what happened to the idea of the semi and finals being played later and broadcasted?

From 4 pages back:

Z9LnUev.png

It's only specific tourneys that are doing that, not every one of them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you like pure gunfights go play PUBG.

Lol I'm not that attached either way.

Pubg has a lot more crawling and hiding than actual gunplay.

Fortnite actually has regular gunfights even if you aren't playing super aggro but it also always ends with rockets, shotguns and building the Taj Mahal.

Both games have end-game issues. I find the fact that people are freaking out that Epic is actually trying humorous.

And I thought halo was bad. (This is LAN btw)

Hmmm yeah I don't know that's crazy.

I have trouble watching COD because people line up on a doorway, someone comes through that doorway and they squeeze their trigger... then die

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I guess maybe he was moving some and that caused bloom on the bullets? I haven't played that CoD so I'm not sure exactly how those mechanics worked

I guess maybe he was moving some and that caused bloom on the bullets? I haven't played that CoD so I'm not sure exactly how those mechanics worked

Apparently on spots of certain maps bullets don't register (sometimes they wont register anywhere on the map like halo) and on top of that apparently smoke grenades fuck your aim assist up so sometimes you will randomly not get aim assist. Game seems pretty broken. 

Nah, that shit is broke. He was hardscoped in so there shouldn't be any bloom regardless of if he was moving.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The results on this poll so far make my heart hurt. The replies are just as painful.

• Upvote (+1) 4