CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm blanking. Evolved settings is BR start with no abilities?

4 Shot suppressed magnum settings.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I assume it would mean broadcast remotely from the studio via observer mode

On the topic of observing, I've always wanted to see New York ;) I'm available on those dates if MLG need an observer for these broadcasts @@Clap

Ah ok. Idea of having Lan semis/finals flooded my mind with joy, blinding my sight along the way.

You can't just say how good a meme is without linking it.

I was at work, dont have access to the memes, they were on my phone =(

Was this suppose to be the 18th/19th?

66a2864d20796bfd7f553108bf3b76bd.png

-----------------

Glad to have dates! Good luck to everyone playing.

i guess i cant complain bc ive been dying for the season to start but damn thats going to suck for am teams who will have to scramble to rearrange plans for being able to play this weekend. also i dont get this:

Z9LnUev.png

are they going to fly teams to a studio to play the semis and finals of the 2k cups on a weekday? that seems odd and excessive if thats the case. it still seems odd even if theyre only going to spectate live

i guess i cant complain bc ive been dying for the season to start but damn thats going to suck for am teams who will have to scramble to rearrange plans for being able to play this weekend. also i dont get this:

Z9LnUev.png

are they going to fly teams to a studio to play the semis and finals of the 2k cups on a weekday? that seems odd and excessive if thats the case. it still seems odd even if theyre only going to spectate live

It'll probably be like Gears. They do 99% of their 2ks on the weekend. Then a couple days later they have the players play online in the evening, but MLG sets up a broadcast and cast the final few series. Saves them from casting all day, and allows more days of content with players streaming the weekend, and an official stream mid-week.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

All this talk of online play is making me miss Fantasy HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Now it's just the Default Magnum skin, but it's still 4 Shot.

Oh, I thought it was changed to the suppressed variant for the scope. That didn't go through?

Oh, I thought it was changed to the suppressed variant for the scope. That didn't go through?

Scope was beautiful, but the extra range and the lack of distinct sound location made it too powerful. We've made a lot of changes to the available sandbox & timers recently, plus the new Forge maps that were built for the settings. We've got two default maps that played the best in our old lobbies alongside them, made our timers similar to MLG past (kept the static spawning though), and we've got scripted Power-Ups that instantly activate when you pick them up.

I'll give more info when we're official.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not even VIP anymore smh

Purple means "verified" now.

Did I miss anything?

Does Infinite have Sprint or Spartan Abilities/Armour Abilities/ANewNameForArmourAbilitiesButTheyAreStillTheSame?

Blink twice if it doesnt have sprint or spartan abilities.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Scope was beautiful, but the extra range and the lack of distinct sound location made it too powerful. We've made a lot of changes to the available sandbox & timers recently, plus the new Forge maps that were built for the settings. We've got two default maps that played the best in our old lobbies alongside them, made our timers similar to MLG past (kept the static spawning though), and we've got scripted Power-Ups that instantly activate when you pick them up.

I'll give more info when we're official.

Sounds good, I'd like to try those out.

• Upvote (+1) 1