CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Super off topic, but does anyone have a link to the video of H3 final boss winning Guardian ball without shooting? I know it exists but I can’t find it.

Heard a rumor that H6 was halfway through production before getting scrapped for Infinite.

Maybe Moses' theory wasn't so far off after all

100% believe Halo 6, or what was Halo 6, has been scrapped.

• Upvote (+1) 1

100% believe Halo 6, or what was Halo 6, has been scrapped.

so confused by this ... why exactly?  which parts would be kept, if any?  campaign was scrapped? ... I wish there were more details, but I guess that's why NDAs exist.  I'm mainly curious about who made the call

I dont mind getting matched with pros but why is it that the majority of the time im matched against them  :(

Am I the only one that feels like Refuge is just hot garbage? Its just as bad as Empire, if not worse.

Ever see Ninjas breakout?

ive seen this before but still.....

3:05  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ever see Ninjas breakout?

As a huge Str8 fan and a Ninja fan this is awesome to see. I wonder what his teammates in this video think about what he has become.

As a huge Str8 fan and a Ninja fan this is awesome to see. I wonder what his teammates in this video think about what he has become.

they have all gone off the grid. i teamed with 3/4s of that team off this video alone, lol i was forever scouting kids to carry me

• Upvote (+1) 3

I dont mind getting matched with pros but why is it that the majority of the time im matched against them  :(

because if we're being honest, approximately 150 people even play this game semi-regularly

• Upvote (+1) 2

ive seen this before but still.....

3:05  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:  

Yeah, the random person he no scopes first lmao

• Upvote (+1) 3

I remember a few months ago I argued that Halo wasn't worth the investment, with all the orgs still hemorrhaging from the scene I wonder if anyone still feels Halo is worth it.

The project had to have been scrapped. We should have been getting a new Halo this year.