CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel the exact opposite.

I mean for a smaller org, $2000 is a lot, but considering that Mikwen was on nV, probably the second richest org in Halo...

Felt like halo infinite was a fairly recent decision made, which really makes me wish they would've gone with a H3A or something last year. Something fresh would've got us through the next 2 years.

Designing the next game isn't on the esports timeline. Rushing a creative project isn't the best bet. We should keep focusing on better maps for Halo 5 as well as unlocking every gametype. Or go back to H2A/H3. Either way, taking their time on the next installment is a good thing.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Designing the next game isn't on the esports timeline. Rushing a creative project isn't the best bet. We should keep focusing on better maps for Halo 5 as well as unlocking every gametype. Or go back to H2A/H3. Either way, taking their time on the next installment is a good thing.

Ideally we'd just go back to H2 4's and H1 2's. Thats the real dream.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Looks like spartan's team scrimmed shooter, ryanoob, rayne, and musa last night.

Wonder why they went with Musa over heinz who was rumored to be the 4th on that team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What do you think are the odds of them adding new maps too H2A? Pipe dream?

What do you think are the odds of them adding new maps too H2A? Pipe dream?

So incredibly low we should just assume it'll never happen. The H2A maps were mostly done by an outside studio that 343 is not currently publicly working with and I'm sure the small team they have working on MCC right now does not have a full art team. 

So incredibly low we should just assume it'll never happen. The H2A maps were mostly done by an outside studio that 343 is not currently publicly working with and I'm sure the small team they have working on MCC right now does not have a full art team.

A man can dream.

I’d just as soon revert back to H3 after this season. I really don’t want another 2 years of H5, unless we get ProMod levels of modifications to it.

A man can dream.

I’d just as soon revert back to H3 after this season. I really don’t want another 2 years of H5, unless we get ProMod levels of modifications to it.

They are adding forge maps in the H2A playlist for the next big update. Forgehub is hosting a contest for it right now.

Submissions can be found here: https://www.forgehub.com/threads/h2a-forgetacular-submission-thread.158097/

• Upvote (+1) 8

I mean for a smaller org, $2000 is a lot, but considering that Mikwen was on nV, probably the second richest org in Halo...

True but, you don't spend money just because you have money.  You spend based on what the product is worth.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why can't we be more like the smash community :(

Because we jumped ship as soon as H2 dropped and they didn’t.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Because we jumped ship as soon as H2 dropped and they didn’t.

Its not even that its cause everyone shits on each other in halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

it always has  :(

@@chilidogs400 musa is a fresh talent with a bright fire burning inside, he's gonna go far

Poor kid. Should try for another game.

Does somebody have the HWC 2017 venue pic handy with the bouncy castle in view?

Daily reminder that Moses FPS is the greatest in the fucking business.

The fact that he could literally ask for a job at 343 and basically get it, shows the effort he puts in. 

the official Halo twitter account follows him, as well as HCS, Goldenboy, most 343 members, Ninja, H3CZ, etc. Hes the baddest of the bad bois.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The fact that he could literally ask for a job at 343 and basically get it, shows the effort he puts in.

the official Halo twitter account follows him, as well as HCS, Goldenboy, most 343 members, Ninja, H3CZ, etc. Hes the baddest of the bad bois.

Yikes
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

the official Halo twitter account follows him, as well as HCS, Goldenboy, most 343 members, Ninja, H3CZ, etc. Hes the baddest of the bad bois.

Once 343 starts hiring snarky shitposters there are going to be posts like this about me.