CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

if you you like witcher 3, cyberpunk 2077 looks like its going to be great

oh believe me, I clicked on the Youtube trailer yesterday in like 0.0012 seconds

I've been playing PoE, not sure if it's your thing but it has me hooked.

tried it, definitely fun (I'm actually a big fan of Diablo 2) but just didn't draw me in enough ... Diablo 3 was pretty good in terms of campaign, I had hoped to keep playing endgame stuff but then realized that the campaign was a 30-hour tutorial for grinding nephalem rifts lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

oh believe me, I clicked on the Youtube trailer yesterday in like 0.0012 seconds

tried it, definitely fun (I'm actually a big fan of Diablo 2) but just didn't draw me in enough ... Diablo 3 was pretty good in terms of campaign, I had hoped to keep playing endgame stuff but then realized that the campaign was a 30-hour tutorial for grinding nephalem rifts lol

It's a little pricey, but FFXIV has been treating me well

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm amazed that people actually like the ugly ass Halo 4 armor.

• Upvote (+1) 7

My sources are telling me that people have the ability to like different things. More as I get it.

This is the internet. Enjoying things is not allowed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My sources are telling me that people have the ability to like different things. More as I get it.

No shit, which is why I find it amazing that whilst I can find something completely ugly, someone else can think it's the best thing ever, I never said there was anything wrong with that, their opinion is as valid as mine. I just said it amazes me.

This is the internet. Enjoying things is not allowed.

Never said people can't enjoy things, nice try though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

People actually agreeing in the replies to that cursed tweet. I think these people might be masochists.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are rumors of a 2019 single player release and a 2020 multiplayer release

Fuuuuuuuuck

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are rumors of a 2019 single player release and a 2020 multiplayer release

Fuuuuuuuuck

Frankie already shot those rumors down on Resetera I believe.  He addressed the Halo 5 on Windows story and said it was the second false story of the day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Frankie already shot those rumors down on Resetera I believe. He addressed the Halo 5 on Windows story and said it was the second false story of the day.

eh not really. He was vague on purpose.

A 2020 Multiplayer wouldn’t be bad if:

Next season is Halo 2

Season after that Halo 3

Then give us a classic Halo that’s not a piece of shit on launch because it hasn’t been rushed. Seems so simple yet I doubt it happens.... even though it would ignite the entire Halo community. and bring Halo back to center stage in terms of Xbox Esports.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What team?

K, I can't find the tweet but I swearrr I saw a tweet about Aces team scrimming Ryanoob, Rayne, Shooter and Heinz. The fact that I can't find it now makes me feel like I dreamt it or something lol.

K, I can't find the tweet but I swearrr I saw a tweet about Aces team scrimming Ryanoob, Rayne, Shooter and Heinz. The fact that I can't find it now makes me feel like I dreamt it or something lol.

man, Shooter goes from winning an event to just dropping off the face of the earth ... glad to see he's scrimming again though

Staggering SP from MP hurts the MP portion of the game no matter how you swing it so it would just be stupid. Best case scenario is that multiplayer is first so that the initial launch has a bunch of players but either way you'll get people that just don't buy the game while its fresh and maybe won't care enough once the hype has died down. 

No one wants to keep playing Halo 5 until Infinite. MCC is getting fixed. MLG runs competitive Halo now.... 343, I think it's a no-brainer at this point.

4700380014_7bab74cc6e_b.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5