CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Y'all are freaking out over a vague new hardware statement... shit takes years to put together.

Xbox One X is here for a good long time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Additionally, the push to make MCC functional and even updated in 4K implies that we might have MCC tournaments, especially with all that Halo 3 testing they're doing.

this seems very likely to me, I don't really see any other reason to suddenly devote manpower to MCC ... they know that H5 can't hold everyone over until 2020

this seems very likely to me, I don't really see any other reason to suddenly devote manpower to MCC ... they know that H5 can't hold everyone over until 2020

Imagine 2v2 Halo 1 worlds (with the game fixed of course)

Followed by H2A 4v4 Worlds and H3 4v4 Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or just 2v2 Halo 5 with forge maps and stuff, just for a year. Lots of people enjoy H5 2s.

this would also build a ton of interest in classic Halo, which (hopefully? apparently?) Infinite will be

• Upvote (+1) 2

Or just 2v2 Halo 5 with forge maps and stuff, just for a year. Lots of people enjoy H5 2s.

2v2s are trash in every halo game besides CE don't @ me

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really dont get the Oddball spawns. It feels like im constantly spawning across the map regardless of whether we have the ball or not while the other team spawns right next to the ball. 

I just played a gamed of Eden ball. Red team had the ball in red. I spawned directly inside blue. We had the ball in red and I spawn blue attic and they spawned near rocket block. 

I really dont get the Oddball spawns. It feels like im constantly spawning across the map regardless of whether we have the ball or not while the other team spawns right next to the ball. 

I just played a gamed of Eden ball. Red team had the ball in red. I spawned directly inside blue. We had the ball in red and I spawn blue attic and they spawned near rocket block. 

You get it. When it was possible to spawn on the ball you could not predict spawns at all. Now the spawn system is similar to H3 Guardian ball, you can't spawn near it so there are no good/bad spawns and everything is reasonably predictable.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Probably no correlation but Todd Howard just announced their "next generation" games Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6 which I would assume would be 2020 titles. A little more credence to new consoles in 2020 which also leads to the fact that Halo Infinite might be a launch title for next gen systems maybe.

Speculation is titillating.  :ace:

Just the thought of playing H3 again makes me vomit. The online inconsistency is just too much, you can’t have a game that only works on LAN

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You get it. When it was possible to spawn on the ball you could not predict spawns at all. Now the spawn system is similar to H3 Guardian ball, you can't spawn near it so there are no good/bad spawns and everything is reasonably predictable.

Hmm alright thanks. I guess I just need to play it a bit more to get used to it. You have any advice that might help?

Just the thought of playing H3 again makes me vomit. The online inconsistency is just too much, you can’t have a game that only works on LAN

H3 with dedicated servers on the MCC insider build is pretty nice in terms of hit registration.

....so don't play it?

• Upvote (+1) 3

....so don't play it?

Most of the playerbase won’t go back to H3, the nostalgia will last maybe 5 games and the you will realize that you are playing with a shitty utility weapons that can’t kill anything past 10 feet.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No love for H2C?  smh

H2C > H2A any day. The bullet magnetism in H2A is diabolical.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hmm alright thanks. I guess I just need to play it a bit more to get used to it. You have any advice that might help?

Not specifically, haven't played it enough. Just recognize that they can't spawn on ball so when you spawn somewhere you should know where their team spawns and can guess where they would want to go.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Strap yourselves in boys we've still got at least another 2 years of this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1