CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The only thing this told us is they are going back to the classic art style and Classic campaign structure and I'M SO DAMN HAPPY.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The only thing this told us is they are going back to the classic art style and Classic campaign structure and I'M SO DAMN HAPPY.

Classic Halo fans after that teaser. 

yqsB7pZ.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

They are referring to this as a Next gen engine. This isn't even an Xbox one Game. 

She actually has been for awhile if im not mistaken. Elizabeth has been around for awhile

Just checking. Seems like 343 has a new website. 

I wish the trailer wasn't so vague but I don't see any bad news in there ...?  A new engine, playable on PC, returning to the original trilogy art style (and possibly play style).  I guess we'll see.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

And people thought they were going to be playing a new Halo game before 2020.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So who's excited for that new xbox game Gea... uhm, shadow of the tomb ra... oh, wait a second, CRACKD... shit, hold on I know... F O R Z A

• Upvote (+1) 3

So who's excited for that new xbox game Gea... uhm, shadow of the tomb ra... oh, wait a second, CRACKD... shit, hold on I know... F O R Z A

The only non-xbox exclusive game you're listing is Tomb Raider? You could've written Shadows Die Twice, DMC5, Cyberpunk 2077, etc. instead y'know.

I probably won't be watching many halo tournaments if they stick to H5 until Infinite comes out. If they switch over to MCC h2/H3 I might watch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Disappointed from lack of Halo: Check

Time to be disappointed from the lack of ES6 during the Bethesda conference

I mean I'm not saying you won't see TES6 but they confirmed that the technology that they wanted to build TES6 doesn't even exist yet a couple of years ago and they just announced a new fallout

I personally enjoyed the conference and all they announced.

I am disappointed with the Halo announcement though.

Also was hoping they would show off an Elite controller v2