CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That definitely had a Halo 3 vibe. Here's hoping we actually learn something about the game.

Kudos on the art style, at the very least.

He put cortanas chip in the back of his helmet at the end, which implies this takes place at least before H5, but the art style indicates something even earlier. 

If we dont see any gameplay I will be officially triggered. 

There's going to be a demo at E3 itself. I wonder what that will entail.

EDIT: NVM, I think they were referring to hte 2 minute video as the demo itself.  :mj:

He put cortanas chip in the back of his helmet at the end, which implies this takes place at least before H5, but the art style indicates something even earlier. 

nvm lol

Key part of the 343 announcement :/

"We still have a long way to go until we ship the game"

I think all there is to take away is a return to a classic art style and campaign structure. Hope that also means classic gameplay. Maybe next year

• Upvote (+1) 8

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/our-journey-begins

The team also heard feedback loud and clear on the amount of time spent playing as the Master Chief in Halo 5. In Halo Infinite, the game will focus on the Master Chief and continue his saga after the events of Halo 5.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What did you exactly think they were going to do with the story?

What did you exactly think they were going to do with the story?

The same thing they did with the Prometheus story.   :kappa:

I don't know what to think about that. It wasn't big big enough for anything concrete but it was big enough for mass amounts of speculation lol.

I feel like they're going to start and finish the conference with Halo. I think we'll see more. 

I feel like they're going to start and finish the conference with Halo. I think we'll see more. 

I would have agreed until I read the blog post. I guess it's still possible they show a spin-off game, I dunno.