CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you want to warm up here is the thread from E3 2014...

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/4946-halo-the-master-chief-collection-discussion/page-117?do=findComment&comment=209965

The hype level was just insane...so many got their hope back.

Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy gaaaaawd!!!!!

This is the greatest fucking thing ever. Ever.

I can't even comprehend the greatness of this. Wow

We back in a major way

Halo CE at 1080p, 60fps and with dedis is just.... UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE

I can't explain to any of you how erect my nipples are and how much I'm looking to spend EVERY SINGLE DAY on Halo 1 and Halo 2 Multiplayer.

We're so back it isn't even funny.

This announcement means alot more than simply "My favorite Halo is back online on XB1 with dedis", this means the ENTIRE Halo community will be united for the first time on one single platform and on a single multi-game disk.

lets not fuck this shit up with petty squabbling over which game is better, we literally have all the games now and all their functionality under our control.

I hope they get it right this time...but with Ghost, Bravo, Strongside, Neighbor gone I have my doubts.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I expect nothing and I'll still be disappointed.

No matter what it is, MultiLockOns game will be way better. he said so, so it will be. no game dev has ever overhyped their product before.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/4946-halo-the-master-chief-collection-discussion/page-117?do=findComment&comment=209965

We back in a major way

I can't explain to any of you how erect my nipples are and how much I'm looking to spend EVERY SINGLE DAY on Halo 1 and Halo 2 Multiplayer.

This announcement means alot more than simply "My favorite Halo is back online on XB1 with dedis", this means the ENTIRE Halo community will be united for the first time on one single platform and on a single multi-game disk.

lets not fuck this shit up with petty squabbling over which game is better, we literally have all the games now and all their functionality under our control.

I hope they get it right this time...but with Ghost, Bravo, Strongside, Neighbor gone I have my doubts.

Just laughing at this Quinn tweet...

BTW "New Spartan Abilities" is NOT armor abilities. #Halo
  • Upvote (+1) 2

What if they don't even mention Halo?

Oh my god the collective meltdown would be a sight to behold. 

We back in a major way

Tbh I don't think we could've hoped for better than H5 with those guys still around. It sounds like they had to fight for the most basic shit like descope. If their studio is still in that kind of mindset they'll never release a good Halo game

There are rumors of some kind of bungie xbox exclusive (which is likely total bullshit) but imagine it was a Halo game lol. It would be the biggest surprise ever

What if they don't even mention Halo?

Oh my god the collective meltdown would be a sight to behold. 

so last years E3?

I think they're doing the thing guys.

I get a classic vibe from that quick trailer. They might actually be doing it.

So from that teaser it looks like a new engine is confirmed and they are going back to old art style. The leak from awhile back did say it would be a reboot

• Upvote (+1) 5