CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like the 2 new maps for oddball, but I'm really not a fan of how Sanc CTF plays. Slayer isn't as bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The amount of times I've seen people fall off Fissure is ridiculous

One interesting thing about the new maps is that it might increase the skill gap a bit, between teams that have learned the nerdy spots/clambers and those who haven't, given that the existing map pool has been figured out since early 2016

• Upvote (+1) 2

Unrelated but we are expecting a Royale mode in the new Halo right? First COD, now Battlefield.

EDIT: I meant new Halo lol my b

Unrelated but we are expecting a Royale mode in the new COD right? First COD, now Battlefield.

? The BR mode has already been announced for CoD.

? The BR mode has already been announced for CoD.

Yea I meant new Halo game I edited it 

Unrelated but we are expecting a Royale mode in the new Halo right? First COD, now Battlefield.

EDIT: I meant new Halo lol my b

God I hope not, but 343 has shown that they like to chase trends so yeah...

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Anthem doesn’t have PvP? Didn’t even expect this. I don’t know why, but I assumed it would be a PvP game. Welp, more time for halo now. Granted h6 looks good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To anybody still interested in Microsoft store events, check in with your store to see if they're doing anything tomorrow. The Calgary and Toronto stores are doing stuff, not sure about other locations.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are there any pros streaming their scrims nowadays? If that’s the case, are their past broadcasts open?

Are there any pros streaming their scrims nowadays? If that’s the case, are their past broadcasts open?

Do they even have anything to scrim for? There has still been no word on what is going on for the hcs. No wonder orgs dont want to be a part of this

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I've only seen Commonly and Ace streaming actual scrims. A few others stream MM, but if I'm actually being honest that bores me to death, it really does. I like hopping into Snakebites stream and hearing him answer some questions though. Idk, hopefully with NOLA being about a month away we see more scrims soon, but I kind of doubt it. Seems like Pro's can't be bothered anymore, for whatever reason. It's understandable but unfortunate.

Do they even have anything to scrim for? There has still been no word on what is going on for the hcs. No wonder orgs dont want to be a part of this

NOLA, and I believe Tashi said by the end of the week they'll have more info.

Mikwen said he'll probably stream some depending onhow his team feels about it, but that's about it, every team has only scrimmed 0-2 times though so far.

Also, if there's any at all H5 HCS &/or MCC updates during E3, they'll most likely be covered by Inside Xbox on monday.

Give me H6/SPIN OFF OR GIVE ME DEATH  Beyond%20Dead.png  This E3 we may witness my last breath  :stressed: For my love of halo is on the last step  Beyond%20Tear.png "Classic HALO IS BACK" they yell from the hallways near and dark  Beyond%20Rolled%20Eyes.png my foot trembles as i witness my final part  Beyond%20Wow.png IN darkness there is no light  Beyond%20Upside%20Down.png a hand grabs my shirt and saves me from falling  Beyond%20Wow.png   "lets Finish This Fight" is all i hear outside of my bawling  :intensifies:

delete this

• Upvote (+1) 3

For someone who reads this forum all day you are misinformed as hell.

Give me H6/SPIN OFF OR GIVE ME DEATH :dead: This E3 we may witness my last breath :stressed: For my love of halo is on the last step :tear: "Classic HALO IS BACK" they yell from the hallways near and dark :eyes: my foot trembles as i witness my final part :wow: IN darkness there is no light :flip: a hand grabs my shirt and saves me from falling :wow: "lets Finish This Fight" is all i hear outside of my bawling :intensifies:

Thank you FeaR, very cool!
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Wishful thinking but I hope 343 wait a few more years on halo 6 and instead give us something similar to reach(not gameplay wise) Something without chief but is still a mainline halo game that takes place between h2 and h3 so it has a classic style and gives them at least 2 years extra on h6. 

EDIT: 

Wishful thinking but I hope 343 wait a few more years on halo 6 and instead give us something similar to reach(not gameplay wise) Something without chief but is still a mainline halo game that takes place between h2 and h3 so it has a classic style and gives them at least 2 years extra on h6. 

EDIT: 

Eh? I thought E3 starts Tuesday