CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They did sadly, I thought it was a good map too, now we have ball echelon and fissure, which is some of the worst shit ive ever played

I never understood the hate for Regret, it was one of the few that felt like an Arena map to me, no powerweapons bullshit and decent range fights.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

I never understood the hate for Regret, it was one of the few that felt like an Arena map to me, no powerweapons bullshit and decent range fights.

Yeah idk, I HATE empire, yet we still have it, I would rather fathom flag over that shit hole

• Upvote (+1) 2

I made that post to save you from embarrassment and so that maybe you could salvage a few rep from your mistake. If you'd notice, you've gained approximately +14 rep on posts which normally would have been removed under any other circumstances.

I'm like Donald Trump. I've sacrificed my own reputation and position of power to lend a helping hand to those less fortunate than myself, and I get torn apart and lambasted for it. I see how it is.

I hope you enjoy that tax-cut +rep.

The last dying gasps of a venerable, weakened poster before he's overwhelmed by the hungry powerposters eager to take his position as the alpha.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The last dying gasps of a venerable, weakened poster before he's overwhelmed by the hungry powerposters eager to take his position as the alpha.

I miss Harambe everyday, its like a piece of him lives in my soul. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have to force myself to get on and play some H5 so i can actually have a discussion about these things i guess.  Its just.. been... so hard to play H5 lately.

Just never play the game and fake it, that's what I do. I've played maybe 10 matches of H5 in the last 2 years.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I miss Harambe everyday, its like a piece of him lives in my soul.

He lives on in our hearts and minds brother. Do not mourn for him. He wants us to spread the good news and be joyful.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just never play the game and fake it, that's what I do. I've played maybe 10 matches of H5 in the last 2 years.

LOL well luckily i can at least still have input about flag on sanctuary since i have played that gametype probably hundreds of times over the years.

played a couple games on the new MCC build ... definitely feels a bit crisper but I didn't sense a massive difference?  maybe I just haven't played the old MCC H3 enough

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL well luckily i can at least still have input about flag on sanctuary since i have played that gametype probably hundreds of times over the years.

You haven’t played this Sanc Flag, it is pure cancer

Uhm, its a Pure Gancer

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thats what i mean.  I can imagine it being bad.  Faster respawn and faster movement so you can get a desperate grab on the flag pretty easily.  I can imagine contesting or making a flag run anywhere int he middle half of the map is just a sloppy sloppy mess.

I would like to see Cratos fight Kratos

So are there no gamebattles before NOLA?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's supposed to be some online play but no one knows anything despite being a solid week into June. E3 is coming up so maybe everyone on the HCS team has just stopped caring about H5 like the rest of us.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's supposed to be some online play but no one knows anything despite being a solid week into June. E3 is coming up so maybe everyone on the HCS team has just stopped caring about H5 like the rest of us.

By the way H5 panned out, did they ever really care? They seemed to just take it the direction they wanted to and said fuck off to the fans. Now, at the end of its life cycle, we see it in a decent place. The only reason im starting to grind it is so my gun skills are passable in the next game lol.

Not to plug my own Twitter, but had an interesting thing happen this morning

Go to his office hour and geek out about it. 

This is what you do at Uni, make connections that leads to opportunities for the future + get an easier A in class

• Upvote (+1) 7

Grasping at straws here, but E3 is soon and I'm excited. Anyway, Tashi is going to be at E3. I feel like most people agree Halo will be announced, but to have a competitive focused employee be there? Interesting times.

• Upvote (+1) 2