CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Oh my god I walked on here for the first time in months just to see you guys talking historic ranks. I must be dreaming. I have to do my top 5 by YEAR I’m so excited

2004: Ogre 1, Ogre 2, Walshy, Saiyan, Killer N

2005: Ogre 1, Ogre 2, Walshy, Shockwave, T2

2006: Shockwave, Ogre 2, Gandhi, Walshy, Karma

2007: Ogre 2, Strongside, Walshy, Ogre 1, Legit

2008: Legit, Roy, Snipedown, Elamite, Neighbor

2009: Cloud, Heinz, Ola, Roy, Snipedown

2010: Ola, Roy, FiS, Vic X, Cloud

2011: Roy, Ola, Lunch, Ogre 2, Formal

2014: Roy, Snipedown, Lunch, Lethul, Snakebite

2015: Lunch, Roy, Snipedown, Lethul, Snakebite

2016: Snakebite, Royal 2, Frosty, Lethul, Roy

2017: Snakebite, Royal 2, Huke, Renegade, Shotzy

2018: Renegade, Shotzy, Royal 2, Snakebite, Stellur

I noticed you skipped a couple years there.  :Toxic:  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 6

My top 8 All time. No Order.

Roy

Lunchbox

Ogre2

Royal 2

Snakebite

Snipedown

Lethul

Pistola

The last two spots are open to so many players. These 8 have separated themselves from everyone else with consistent dominance over multiple titles.

no walshy? he was the face of halo for years and is still one of the best casters we have. he's top 10 all time easy

I honestly forget that Halo Wars 2 was even a thing until I read these blogs.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I honestly forget that Halo Wars 2 was even a thing until I read these blogs.

Try Pre-ordering it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm upset about this one, was super tired and didn't even realize I posted it until I refreshed and saw it

But I'm top 100 now :lxthul:

You're not allowed to be this good at two very different types of games sorry

• Upvote (+1) 2

Came here to say remove Echelon. It’s painful

I dont mind it. There are worse maps still in rotation than Echelon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont mind it. There are worse maps still in rotation than Echelon.

The spawns on that map are a bit nuts. I spawn NEXT to the opponent a couple times each game on it.

I have to force myself to get on and play some H5 so i can actually have a discussion about these things i guess.  Its just.. been... so hard to play H5 lately.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, all the forge maps are just plain laggy, even refuge (which I love). Shots dont register, I find myself getting pissed off at the screen, its just stupid. Fissure and echelon are hot ass though for sure.

Flag Sanctuary is cancer

You don't like absolutely zero cover, so when you slay the other team, and run the flag, they spawn shooting you immediately? Weird man I love it.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

You don't like absolutely zero cover, so when you slay the other team, and run the flag, they spawn shooting you immediately? Weird man I love it. :kappa:

I love to relay the flag 20 times to get a cap
  • Upvote (+1) 2

My per game top 5 list would be:

H1:

Ogre 1

Ogre 2

Zyos

Killer N

Walshy

H2:

Walshy

Shockwave (Such a goat)

Strongside

Ogre 2 (H2 peak, especially at the end)

T2 come @mebro

H3:(Had a lot of trouble with the last 2)

Pistola

Roy

Snip3down

fearitself (best sniper in h3 easy)

SK (SK Strife was GOAT)

H5:

Snakebite

Eco

Shotzzy

Frosty

Saiyan

Reach and H4 didn't happen

OG1 was def better than T2 in h2. You could say the whole carbon team was as well. The best 8 players were on FB and Carbon. And Hysteria over Sk easily in H3. Solid lists though

I love to relay the flag 20 times to get a cap

You don't like absolutely zero cover, so when you slay the other team, and run the flag, they spawn shooting you immediately? Weird man I love it.  :kappa:

Its almost like... if the respawn time was 10 seconds as has always been the case for flag... this wouldn't be  a problem?

Well geez, how could we possibly have known?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Its almost like... if the respawn time was 10 seconds as has always been the case for flag... this wouldn't be  a problem?

Well geez, how could we possibly have known?

My brain is melting out of my ears at this point with flag respawns, you could make it 12 seconds with how fast you can get across refuge lmao, that shit is awful. Pretty solid slayer map however! Could you imagine it as a touch return map lmao, still better than fathom though lol.

Also, how is empire strongholds STILL in the game, easily the worst game type.

OG1 was def better than T2 in h2. You could say the whole carbon team was as well. The best 8 players were on FB and Carbon. And Hysteria over Sk easily in H3. Solid lists though

I think T2 was super underrated in H2, he carried str8 for the 06 season, foulacy and fonzie were awful, and when he made his god squad T2/Neighbor/Legit/Elamite they steam rolled. Ogre 1 was probably the best player in the world in the 05 season, and he declined in 06/07, and Walshy and Ogre 2 improved dramatically. I remember OG1 saying he just didn't care as much anymore and stopped practicing as much as everyone else, same with Sayain. 

Karma was a god in 06, and coasted in 07, ghandi was probably the best H2 sniper, and had the good ole ghandi hop named after him. Gho7t was solid too, but I feel T2 really got the short end of the H2 stick and was much better than what everyone thought. He grinded the entire games life span like Walshy and OG2, where as Carbon and OG1 got lazy towards the end. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did they remove TS Regret ? I liked that map.

They did sadly, I thought it was a good map too, now we have ball echelon and fissure, which is some of the worst shit ive ever played