CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Finally, someone gives Shockwav3 some love.

Shockwaves killtactular against FB in the finals on warlock bruh... That shit was absolutely nuts. Halo 2 2006 season was probably the best season of pro halo Ive ever experienced.

• Upvote (+1) 6

H5 top 5 list with saiyan over stellur. Hmmmmm

For me it was between Eco and stellur, I just feel if youre not the person commanding the team like snakebite or Eco, you've got to be an insane movement player such as frosty and shotzzy to have the impact of shot callers. Saiyan is just that guy on his team, he brings so much awareness to the game, stellur is an amazing slayer, but so is snip3down and Royal 2.

Still blows my mind that people make top H2 list without Karma. He was top 3 in H2 without question.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still blows my mind that people make top H2 list without Karma. He was top 3 in H2 without question.

While I LOVED 06 Karma, he just wasn't as good to me as the 5 I listed. The man was a god in FFA, but he fell off in 2007, not by much, but enough to not make my top 5, I would put him at a solid 6th though, maybe 7th, its a toss up between ogre 1 and himself.

1. Suddoth 1

2. Suddoth 2

Rest of list is irrelevant 

I too enjoy sniffing paint

• Upvote (+1) 2

My per game top 5 list would be:

H1:

Ogre 1

Ogre 2

Zyos

Killer N

Walshy

H2:

Walshy

Shockwave (Such a goat)

Strongside

Ogre 2 (H2 peak, especially at the end)

T2 come @mebro

H3:(Had a lot of trouble with the last 2)

Pistola

Roy

Snip3down

fearitself (best sniper in h3 easy)

SK (SK Strife was GOAT)

H5:

Snakebite

Eco

Shotzzy

Frosty

Saiyan

Reach and H4 didn't happen

Replace SK with Neighbor and that would be a good top 5 for H3.

All time top 1 Halo pro list

1. Totz

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

1. Suddoth 1

2. Suddoth 2

Rest of list is irrelevant

This is why Saucey is clearly playing chess while everyone else playing checkers. I’m assuming most people missed the second part of the joke. Obviously Saucey is joking about the Sudds being better than everyone. But then he goes as far to say Suddoth 1 is better than Suddoth 2. When it is common knowledge that Sudd 2 is by far the better Sudd. Well played Sauce Boss.

• Upvote (+1) 8

This is why Saucey is clearly playing chess while everyone else playing checkers. I’m assuming most people missed the second part of the joke. Obviously Saucey is joking about the Sudds being better than everyone. But then he goes as far to say Suddoth 1 is better than Suddoth 2. When it is common knowledge that Sudd 2 is by far the better Sudd. Well played Sauce Boss.

We all just got Reality Checked. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

People keeping Aaron Elam off there list is tilting me.

He's #1 on my top chart for thoughts while on shrooms.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yeah, just wins every single FFA/1v1 event of the 06 season and won multiple h2 events. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Victory X, Heinz, Cloud, Elamite? Who do you think are the most underrated?

Victory, Shockwave, Defy, Best Man are some of the most underrated players ever. Somehow a lot of people forget Fearitself too. There's a lot of players that people have the wrong perception of though like Totz actually had one of the best shots but just couldn't stop holding forward 

Victory X, Heinz, Cloud, Elamite? Who do you think are the most underrated?

Chig

• Upvote (+1) 2

Of course this does not take into account H5 but its still a good watch and history lesson.

• Upvote (+1) 5

My top 8 All time. No Order.

Roy

Lunchbox

Ogre2

Royal 2

Snakebite

Snipedown

Lethul

Pistola

The last two spots are open to so many players. These 8 have separated themselves from everyone else with consistent dominance over multiple titles.

As much as we all love the good old days around here. I feel like ability Halo has been around long enough where we need to heavily consider it when talking about some of the best players.

I really like your list because all of those players have won both an ability Halo tournament as well as a non-ability Halo tournament. They have all been at the top of the game for a solid amount of time. And at one point, all of those players were considered "the best" at least for a time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Victory, Shockwave, Defy, Best Man are some of the most underrated players ever. Somehow a lot of people forget Fearitself too. There's a lot of players that people have the wrong perception of though like Totz actually had one of the best shots but just couldn't stop holding forward

I think Shockwave goes unnoticed in history because it’s been a decade since he played, but 2005-2006 Shockwave everyone knew was a god and maybe even the best player. His obj work was some of the best as well as his double shot. He tailed off in 2007 and coasted to 2nd on just knowledge of the game alone, and then hung around as a very good player in 2008-2009.

Defy has a solid 2006-2009 run, but Best Man was really solid in 2009-2010 and I don’t think he is one of the most underrated players of all-time. Just a really good player for a while