CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

they wont keep one of the best halo teams with some of the best representatives of the game, but they will pick up an avid halo fan/streamer...hmmm  :intensifies:

Edit: So now that we logitech and astro now... do we get like a headset or gaming mouse or something when we hit 10,000 rep? Asking for a friend...  

Monitoring this closely so I'll know whether or not I should start posing way more memes.

To those wondering about why Strongside and Bravo just left one after another -- I would guess they've left 343 to work for Microsoft for an expansion into their media coverage.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can we please not get some split off crap....

I really just want a normal mainline Halo game. I just want Halo 6.

I dont want some random ass MP only Halo Infinity.

I want Master Chief Petty Officer John - 117 kicking some forerunner/covenant ass and a classic MP experience.

If they want to throw in some Warzone 2.0, Firefight, and their take on BR fine, but just put it in along with the rest of the game.

No spin off, no split games, and no more copying COD. 

I want more games like ODST too, but let that come after.

I just want H6  :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 9

You don't know terror until you've faced Sager's Reach Banshee.

Oh those BTB.net days were fun

• Upvote (+1) 2

How do you add water-marks to memes so other people can't steal them? Asking for a myself.

Like this. 

YP2WOJl.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Halo: Infinity meant each of the past games and a new MP experience that was "evergreen" (more changes, more often), I would be ecstatic. It actually frees you up to try more things.

I forget the source, but someone at 343 described this as a vision for MP at some point ("using H5 as a basis and updating continually"), in 2016 or so?  Definitely makes sense to do new campaign every couple years and just keep MP fresh with new iterations on a rolling basis

343 has neither the vision nor the logistics to deliver a "game as a service". They tried it with H5 and it was a colossal failure let's also not forget that it's going to take them 4+ years to fix MCC. Also their cosmetics blow so much that there's no way they could make the Fortnite model of an F2P game funded by cosmetics work.

343 has neither the vision nor the logistics to deliver a "game as a service". They tried it with H5 and it was a colossal failure let's also not forget that it's going to take them 4+ years to fix MCC. Also their cosmetics blow so much that there's no way they could make the Fortnite model of an F2P game funded by cosmetics work.

never forget that they have no room to implement more skins lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

You don't know terror until you've faced Sager's Reach Banshee.

I'm pretty sure Sage went on to be the best Titanfall player and then the best Thanos on Fortnite? He seems to be very talented with tanky things lol.

they wont keep one of the best halo teams with some of the best representatives of the game, but they will pick up an avid halo fan/streamer...hmmm  :intensifies:

Hector really fucked up with optic man.

Edit: welp,beat me to it. But still,this is just a slap to the face to tox.

The difference between Luke and Tox is that Luke uploads tons of content and has 200k subs whereas Tox didn't upload any content, except for that little bit that Snakebite was doing near the end. Content is a huge part of Optic so this makes sense to me. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can confirm. Feelsreallygood

I'm in the second flight as well, no time for 1v1s but I'll see tomorrow night, I guess ...

Holy shit. Stopped by an MCC stream and they were playing H4. The KOTH bug is still in the game. LMAO. How is such a huge bug STILL IN. HOW.

• Upvote (+1) 1