FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I Just want a fun classic halo with amazing maps and with a great campaign  :eyes:  

Looking forward to the MCC Update

• Upvote (+1) 9

I Just want a fun classic halo with amazing maps and with a great campaign  :eyes:  

Halo 2 is still the GOAT, literally just use that engine and life would be perfect

Im dead inside from our current selection of shooters

• Upvote (+1) 1

I Just want a fun classic halo with amazing maps and with a great campaign :eyes:

There is actually a Forgehub contest going on right now for H2A maps. Top 10 is being sent to 343 for testing and if good enough will be implemented in the playlist with the MCC update.

So finally more than 3 maps to play on. Something to look forward to as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 5 is big improvement over Halo 4 so it's fair to expect H6 will be much better than Halo 6. 343 disappointed us many times in many ways but they also made many good steps in recent year. It's totally fine to be excited.

Halo 5's improvements were essentially a band-aid for some problems, but then it went and created all new problems on top of that. As much as I love Halo, I genuinely can't even fathom a scenario where 343 delivers anything other than a watered down, gimmicky Halo experience. I wish I could be optimistic, but I simply can't.

• Upvote (+1) 3

"Dirty Rumor is Halo Infinity is halo reach remastered 4k60 , ODST & halo 5 added to Halo MCC, with two new MP modes, firefight and battle road as well as all games enhanced for X 4K 60 . 19.99 launch Sept Marcus Sellers Special" posting someone's tweet. Don't know how to properly do it here ._.

• Upvote (+1) 4

"Dirty Rumor is Halo Infinity is halo reach remastered 4k60 , ODST & halo 5 added to Halo MCC, with two new MP modes, firefight and battle road as well as all games enhanced for X 4K 60 . 19.99 launch Sept Marcus Sellers Special" posting someone's tweet. Don't know how to properly do it here ._.

There's an option on twitter to "copy link to tweet". Do that then paste the link here. Sometimes it doesn't work, not entirely sure why but a mod will usually swing by and fix it for you.

I'm not sure about this guy, I don't know much about him but he feels the least legit to me so far.

https://twitter.com/BeastFireTimdog/status/1004128042233618432

There's an option on twitter to "copy link to tweet". Do that then paste the link here. Sometimes it doesn't work, not entirely sure why but a mod will usually swing by and fix it for you.

I'm not sure about this guy, I don't know much about him but he feels the least legit to me so far.

I would actually sell my xbox

• Upvote (+1) 7

I would actually sell my xbox

The part that is tilting me is that I've heard some people predict a battle royale mode coming to MCC, so hearing "battle road" scares me. Nothing concrete, and for them it was wishful thinking, but they thought battle royale being added to MCC made more sense due to the work being put into the game.

I posted a dumb joke in a discord the other day talking about Bonnie Ross taking the stage, saying they're fixing their mistakes with MCC and really listening to fans. Then show gameplay of Relic H2A that looks like eight man FFA until the camera pans out and there's one hundred people on the map.

I was excited for Sunday, now I'm nervous.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean. I really don't think they would add H5 to whatever MCC becomes. There's really no reason to.  As nice as it would be for MCC to get a full reboot with stuff like reach and PC compatibility added, this feels like speculation.

oh no
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 5's improvements were essentially a band-aid for some problems, but then it went and created all new problems on top of that. As much as I love Halo, I genuinely can't even fathom a scenario where 343 delivers anything other than a watered down, gimmicky Halo experience. I wish I could be optimistic, but I simply can't.

And that is absolutely fair point of view as long as you don't force it on others.

What I see is they are trying to tone down the crazy shit in Halo 5 and that might also be their mindset from H6 development process.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean. I really don't think they would add H5 to whatever MCC becomes. There's really no reason to. As nice as it would be for MCC to get a full reboot with stuff like reach and PC compatibility added, this feels like speculation.

I kind of agree, but what if it was just multiplayer? I think it's a little more likely in that scenario. Or even like Rare Replay where there's just a launcher for the game in MCC, but the game has to be installed separately.

I still don't think it's legit, also I don't want to believe the leak is coming from a mixer streamer with the name "timdog". Mind you, first Halo 4 gameplay came from a kid in a barn so what do I know.

I kind of agree, but what if it was just multiplayer? I think it's a little more likely in that scenario. Or even like Rare Replay where there's just a launcher for the game in MCC, but the game has to be installed separately.

I still don't think it's legit, also I don't want to believe the leak is coming from a mixer streamer with the name "timdog". Mind you, first Halo 4 gameplay came from a kid in a barn so what do I know.

I do agree with you.

Let me put it this way. I would not be surprised if 343 tried to hold us over for another year before H6 with a rebranding of MCC. What that rebranding would include is up for debate but some things are more likely than others. Adding PC support seems most likely. Halo Reach or pve modes from Reach or ODST are a bit less likely given the size of the team working on the MCC project. Adding A H5 launch button, as you said, is probably about as likely, but that would depend on how they deal with ownership (and I do not think there is a chance they will do something like add JUST multiplayer from H5 to MCC). H5 will definitely not run inside MCC, the amount of work required for that is not logical given it's already available on the same platform. Adding a battle royale mode to MCC feels the least likely of all just because, again, this MCC project has a team of maybe 2 dozen people. there are not a full team of designers and programmers and artists on that team.

Edit: Should have prefaced this with despite some stuff being more likely than others, that does not make ANY of them probable. I agree 343 would be foolish not to try to expand MCC while they're devoting time to a 4 year old game, but we also have received comments outright saying, no, we're not looking to expand the game at this time. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also heard this rumour down the pipeline about 4 months ago  :thinking: Interesting.

All still just speculation at this point tho.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Also heard this rumour down the pipeline about 4 months ago  :thinking: Interesting.

All still just speculation at this point tho.

Considering Bethesda is releasing Fallout 76, a multiplayer only Fallout game, I'm going to go ahead and assume this is a new path for the industry as a whole.

LOL im going to call bullshit on literally all of that.

Considering Bethesda is releasing Fallout 76, a multiplayer only Fallout game, I'm going to go ahead and assume this is a new path for the industry as a whole.

I'm cool with it.  I don't buy half my games for the campaign anyway.  I could see a persistent world fallout-survival game filled with real players being a totally awesome time suck. That probably the thing i'm most excited to see more about.

If I had to choose between Bungie's Halo: Reach remastered, and 343's Halo 6 (with so many unknowns), I'd definitely lean towards Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Devs tend to copy each other and go with flavour of the month, hence COD with Battle Royale. Plus the reddit leaker whos been right year after year already posted '2 halo game in development' way back when the initial rumour came about.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I had to choose between Bungie's Halo: Reach remastered, and 343's Halo 6 (with so many unknowns), I'd definitely lean towards Reach.

I would lean toward Halo 6 and go with the unknown unless they were going to give the entire game the v7 treatment.  If its vanilla.... fuck no vanilla reach was awful.

Edit: So now that we logitech and astro now... do we get like a headset or gaming mouse or something when we hit 10,000 rep? Asking for a friend...  

• Upvote (+1) 6

I just died inside slightly agreeing with you, H5 right now, without ground pound and spartan charge is exponentially better than what we had at launch. Factor in to that no autos, SA radar only, the game is WAY better. 

The ranking system is also a vast improvement, Menke did a hell of a job, if H6 is this with lets say, no thrust and spint, I would play that game for 587654976549 hours

• Upvote (+1) 3