CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

his placings disagree with this post

when was the last time cratos was relevant in this game? when he qualified for worlds after screwing bubu and stellur out of their seed by submitting a false roster? or when those same players dragged him out of relegation? i'd rather see an unknown am rise up than see cratos return

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

his placings disagree with this post

placings in early 2016 ... ?  lol

he no-lifed the game at launch and got a golden bracket at the HWC.  everyone has caught up, he's a top AM at best 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was told not to track this due to some players still being under contract :mj:

No idea why they wouldn’t just play on different tags if that is the case.

im ready for the removal of sprint and an introduction to a new movement mechanic

Peak competitive gameplay

• Upvote (+1) 2

That Halo Infinity leak could be true but he also followed it up "Obv, things could change here but that’s the word the street" so I'm inclined to call BS. Nothing is changing this close to e3, so either this guy is covering his ass after a guess based on the obvious idea that there will be a new Halo game at e3 or his intel is super shaky.

That Halo Infinity leak could be true but he also followed it up "Obv, things could change here but that’s the word the street" so I'm inclined to call BS. Nothing is changing this close to e3, so either this guy is covering his ass after a guess based on the obvious idea that there will be a new Halo game at e3 or his intel is super shaky.

He's a pretty reputable guy. I don't think he'd be throwing out random tweets unless he's heard some fairly solid info.

He's a pretty reputable guy. I don't think he'd be throwing out random tweets unless he's heard some fairly solid info.

Maybe not, but that is a really strange thing to say about a giant event happening in 5 days. Nothing is changing on 343's side and has probably been solidified for at least a month.

Isn't there a ship called the UNSC Infinity? Wonder if it has anything to do with it.

Yes and if this is the real title of their next game it will absolutely be a central focus of the game. I think it would be a weird name just because Infinity was the central location of the H4 campaign and Spartan Ops, the "War Games" simulation of both H4 and H5, and, albeit inexplicably, the title screen background of H5. It makes little sense for them to use such a well known and present item from Halo as the subtitle of their next main release.

I wouldnt mind if they kept thrust in h6 but thats just me also the carbine needs to go off of sanc its so broken its insane 

I wouldnt mind if they kept thrust in h6 but thats just me also the carbine needs to go off of sanc its so broken its insane

Nah man, thrust is old. If Halo 6 is going to succeed it really needs to innovate in the movement mechanics department. For Halo 6 343 should introduce a new mechanic. Something I like to call “a fast, responsive strafe.”

• Upvote (+1) 8

Nah man, thrust is old. If Halo 6 is going to succeed it really needs to innovate in the movement mechanics department. For Halo 6 343 should introduce a new mechanic. Something I like to call “a fast, responsive strafe.”

what do you mean thrust is old? We only had it in h6 im saying if they only kept thrust but it was normal halo i think it would work well 

what do you mean thrust is old? We only had it in h6 im saying if they only kept thrust but it was normal halo i think it would work well

I know thrust isn’t actually old. That was kinda part of the joke.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't really mind ads as long as there is descope

Hell nah. Shotty, hammer and sword with zoom? Who the heck thought that was a good idea? I don't think every weapon should have ads.

• Upvote (+1) 7