CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Honestly, F2P Halo in the vein of Fortnite where you can download the client and play the MP for free while pay for a single player/co-op experience for like $20-$30 would be nice and if the gameplay is fun it'd be beneficial for it in the long run. Throw in the level of dedication of customization that Epic has done with Fortnite (as long as default customization is already big) we might have something here. 

I've been saying this for a couple years, It REALLY needs to happen. Also Forge 3.0(?) needs to have drop-able AI. Imagine being able to make your own scenarios/small missions that anyone can download/buy. I'm also a fan of a in-game economy like CS:GO. All this along with a big push for PC...we BACK.

• Upvote (+1) 3

lmao is there literally no one other than Cratos available as a 4th?  

Yes actually. No one wants to play Halo 5 for another season lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So the second flight of MCC testing is happening on June 7th and I got in woooo!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yes actually. No one wants to play Halo 5 for another season lol

It's funny, because I was just watching an IGN video the other day and Ryan McCaffery was reiterating how Halo 5 is the best multiplayer since Halo 2 and that the competitive scene is alive and prospering.  Dude has no clue almost every single big org left and players are retiring left and right.

So the second flight of MCC testing is happening on June 7th and I got in woooo!

Just a heads up, if you got this email the servers are already up. Right now it's only 1v1. Officially starts Thursday.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just a heads up, if you got this email the servers are already up. Right now it's only 1v1. Officially starts Thursday.

Oh cool thanks for the heads up

It's funny, because I was just watching an IGN video the other day and Fran McCaffery was reiterating how Halo 5 is the best multiplayer since Halo 2 and that the competitive scene is alive and prospering.  Dude has no clue almost every single big org left and players are retiring left and right.

I'd probably be saying the same thing if my company was paid to give games a positive review.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

As long as ADS and sprint are in or not able to be toggled, Im out.They dont belong in Halo and your trading aesthetics and "immersion" for trash game-play aka the problem with most modern shooters. Moving and shooting in a shooter should not require a fkn animation and a million button presses to get across a map or shoot you in the face, its not the way a DM shooter is supposed to feel.

• Upvote (+1) 9

H5 mm system is so flawed lol i dont get it at all sheesh can we just get a normal h2 ranking system please

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Rec needs to replace Ola. He just can't keep up anymore. Anchoring down the team badly.

• Upvote (+1) 2

H5 mm system is so flawed lol i dont get it at all sheesh can we just get a normal h2 ranking system please

As long as it's not the Halo 3 system and all it's damn derankers.

They could fix that by making it seasonal so you see how high a level you can get per season and then the icon next to your name is your best ranking (or latest, your choice). Get's reset to 0 each season, try again.

Some people actually like teaming with their friends? especially if you gotta play a trash game 3 years after it came out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it’s nice that Cratos is back. Makes the scene more interesting. :) #drama

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tox scrimmed Mikwen, Penguin, Neptune, and aPG.

Tox 11-4 Mikwen's squad

I was told not to track this due to some players still being under contract  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 5

As long as ADS and sprint are in or not able to be toggled, Im out.They dont belong in Halo and your trading aesthetics and "immersion" for trash game-play aka the problem with most modern shooters. Moving and shooting in a shooter should not require a fkn animation and a million button presses to get across a map or shoot you in the face, its not the way a DM shooter is supposed to feel.

H5 ads isnt real ADS. It feels like a regular scope. The beta was worse
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Not a fan of Cratos antics at all. Will be interesting to see how @@Clap / MLG handle him. Especially with his buddies Showtime and co at the last open with the reffing incident. Guess itll be on his attitude which shouldnt be bad this season since there isnt much going on past NOLA at the moment.  

Not a fan of Cratos antics at all. Will be interesting to see how @@Clap / MLG handle him. Especially with his buddies Showtime and co at the last open with the reffing incident. Guess itll be on his attitude which shouldnt be bad this season since there isnt much going on past NOLA at the moment.

I will tell you how they handle him. He will be banned from MLG when he tries something stupid. He will make a good example.

Just remember how mighty Zack backed down and all it took was single tweet from Clap.

It feels like a regular scope- but it takes up half the screen and give RRR boost to guns that shouldn’t have one like- the plasma pistol, the assault rifle, the shotgun, and the sword.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wrong. Are we just making shit up now? ADS gives spread reductions on SMGs and ARs, thats all I need to know to tell me it's a terrible mechanic.

Also the beta being worse means nothing if said beta had kill cams, music during the respawns, flinch etc. It's the same argument as "yeah the Flagnum is cancer but at least you can drop the flag!"

lol the only thing it doesn't have in common with ADS is that you descope when shot instead of flinch.

Right to left animation that hitches the camera? check

Gun taking up valuable screen real-estate? check

Lowers bullet spread? check

It has a hell of a lot more in common with ADS than it does with classic zoom and thats a damn shame.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's the same argument as "yeah the Flagnum is cancer but at least you can drop the flag!"

I really do miss classic CTF. It feels like they added the flagnum entirely to counteract how quickly people can get around the map and back to the flag carrier due to sprint/abilities...instead of just removing the abilities.

I didn’t play much Halo 4 and my memory of it is fuzzy but I sort of remember the flagnum doing more damage too (at least initially).

• Upvote (+1) 1