CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I bet 343 doesnt showcase sprint so it cant get bad publicity for it but then announce halo6 still has it later on.

Though its a total toss up. 343 is highly unpredictable except that theyre consistently disappointing.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have a feeling the next Halo with be very different from the traditional Campain and Multiplayer game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@GrimBrother One Whatever gameplay direction you guys take can you please let the highers up know that the next Halo should be much smaller.

If you go by the reddit leaker they suggested its a much MUCH bigger game as a whole, (on that basis alone im theorising sprint/boost/thrust/jetpacks etc etc mechanics to traverse it all in my own head) but yes i pray my HDD can cope with halo and my other games at the same time.

If you go by the reddit leaker they suggested its much MUCH bigger game as a whole, (on that basis alone im theorising sprint/boost/thrust/jetpacks etc etc mechanics to traverse it all in my own head) but yes i pray my HDD can cope with halo and my other games at the same time.

Don't forget about the rocket propelled velociraptors that have turbo hyper-booster for the fastest possible map traverse (you can also hold the oddball while on said raptor). Also, the new and improved flagnumblasterturret which comes equipped with ultra ground pounder and super jumper, all for the bargain space of 1TB (they wanted to go for the 1000gbs so they could feel connected to Team Beyond).

E3 is either going to be a 2 second teaser with no information or an incredibly disappointing reveal that makes delete my xbox account

I really love your optimistic outlook tbh.

I have a feeling the next Halo with be very different from the traditional Campain and Multiplayer game.

Honestly, F2P Halo in the vein of Fortnite where you can download the client and play the MP for free while pay for a single player/co-op experience for like $20-$30 would be nice and if the gameplay is fun it'd be beneficial for it in the long run. Throw in the level of dedication of customization that Epic has done with Fortnite (as long as default customization is already big) we might have something here. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

E3 is either going to be a 2 second teaser with no information or an incredibly disappointing reveal that makes delete my xbox account

I've literally run out of good video games to play so I have no clue what I'll do if H6 is trash lol.  I guess just start playing the Final Fantasy series again or something

I've literally run out of good video games to play so I have no clue what I'll do if H6 is trash lol.  I guess just start playing the Final Fantasy series again or something

Dude the market is screaming and begging for a good fps it's beyond me.

What makes it worse is H5 could have been that game but sadly little things like blank head shots and UI to huge things like lack of maps and content/updates left this thing in a sea of mediocrity.

Started following in the H4 era...

9G7EO.gif

Fan since H3, competitive since H4  :simms:   :Toxic:

Honestly, F2P Halo in the vein of Fortnite where you can download the client and play the MP for free while pay for a single player/co-op experience for like $20-$30 would be nice and if the gameplay is fun it'd be beneficial for it in the long run. Throw in the level of dedication of customization that Epic has done with Fortnite (as long as default customization is already big) we might have something here. 

All of this + Put it on PC and let people/orgs/brands sell their own skins = Insane profit.

Doesn't an external drive work for Xbone? And if that's the case, does it still have the ability to allocate X amount of space on said device so it can retain multi-functional purposes (storing music, videos, etc.)?

I really love your optimistic outlook tbh.

I'm envisioning a no Sprint, no gimmick, classic Halo game that's free to play with only costemic microtransactions. There's an episodic sprawling campaign and all your favourite characters get to come along for the ride because alongside bi-weekly they're releasing remakes of old campaign levels juiced up with a fresh twist as 'guest directors' take you through familiar action with their own distinct art direction. First week is pencilled in as the CE mission "343 Guilty Spark" renvisioned by H.R. Giger.

All Co-op gametypes are crossplatform and this runs buttery smooth on all released platforms because you guessed it, Halo is getting a PC AAA fully functioning release with full map, mod and community cosmetic item support on Steam. 'Free T2' stickers are currently the only pre-sold items and they're on the Steam market for $250. The multiplayer aspect has been isolated from the campaign and 5 years of updates and content have been promised in a bid to compete with established esports titles.

bella-thorne-kissy-face.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Doesn't an external drive work for Xbone? And if that's the case, does it still have the ability to allocate X amount of space on said device so it can retain multi-functional purposes (storing music, videos, etc.)?

Any external drive does work - don't think you can allocate space though as it simply formats the whole thing to xbox whenever it is plugged into the xbox, not 100% here though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm envisioning a no Sprint, no gimmick, classic Halo game that's free to play with only costemic microtransactions. There's an episodic sprawling campaign and all your favourite characters get to come along for the ride because alongside bi-weekly they're releasing remakes of old campaign levels juiced up with a fresh twist as 'guest directors' take you through familiar action with their own distinct art direction. First week is pencilled in as the CE mission "343 Guilty Spark" renvisioned by H.R. Giger.

All Co-op gametypes are crossplatform and this runs buttery smooth on all released platforms because you guessed it, Halo is getting a PC AAA fully functioning release with full map, mod and community cosmetic item support on Steam. 'Free T2' stickers are currently the only pre-sold items and they're on the Steam market for $250. The multiplayer aspect has been isolated from the campaign and 5 years of updates and content have been promised in a bid to compete with established esports titles.

This is quality fanfic

Any external drive does work - don't think you can allocate space though as it simply formats the whole thing to xbox whenever it is plugged into the xbox, not 100% here though. 

When I got my external I had to reformat the drive on my PC to get the Xbox to recognize it as a drive that could be used.  At that point you could partition the drive and have a portion formatted for the Xbox and format the rest to do something else.  Even if your Xbox recognizes the drive right away you could still go and divide the drive manually on a PC.  At least I'm pretty sure you can.

If you go by the reddit leaker they suggested its a much MUCH bigger game as a whole, (on that basis alone im theorising sprint/boost/thrust/jetpacks etc etc mechanics to traverse it all in my own head) but yes i pray my HDD can cope with halo and my other games at the same time.

This would essentially be the gaming version of a dagger to my heart. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's no way H6 doesn't take advantage of allowing people to install only certain portions of the game/sound files. Overall H6 may be even bigger but we'll be able to selectively remove parts to make it work. MCC is being updated to work that way as well.

lmao is there literally no one other than Cratos available as a 4th?  

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1