CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you joined in 2013 but have less worthless internet points than me then it doesn't count

Challenge accepted

• Upvote (+1) 4

20180603_030353_493x191.jpg

Love checking this thread

Thank you to CyReN & the community

:Toxic:

*back to lurking*

• Upvote (+1) 9

Day 1 fam ❤

(Where did my yellow name go )

Same here. My card hasn't changed or expired but it appears it stopped taking out and we don't have premium. RIP

I'm a June 2 original, but only began following competitive Halo a few months prior.

27-January-2014? Fucking disgusting. Permaban me please. Goodbye.

Yeah around the time of that post I PM’d @@Infinity provocatively asking him to extend me but to no avail

I’ll add you once I’m on a desktop.

• Upvote (+1) 1

where was my invitation to the beyond bday party? it looked like fun

doPd0uv.png

jLd1d1e.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

when was THC taken down? 

Not soon enough.

H5 MM is a strange place. I lose 4 straight (yay ragequits), win 2 straight, then the game says "alright, you're good now!" and throws me into a game with Quadios and Snakey. Thankfully I was on their team, but still. I haven't been close to Onyx ever since the rank reshuffle.

That guy has retired like what, 3 times?

Rarely does anyone ever truly retire in Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I didn't make this, credit to /u/6_P on reddit.

f2ee8jD.png

All of those are decently relevant except for Multi not being hired. That wasn't some huge blow for classic Halo fans and he forced 343's hand. You can't run around shitting on your future employer without consequences and according to the 343 employee I talked with that wasn't even really their problem with him. It was a combination of two things. First the sexist shit, anti lgbt shit, and the borderline threats that were in quite a few comments. Take all those opinions and put them in someone who's the opposite of outspoken, toxic, and a megalomaniac. That's not fun to work with. Second, 343 had definitely seen most of those comments and didn't care because the dude is that talented that it outweighed him being an ass.

When that person on Reddit revealed publicly all the comments he'd made the scale tipped in the other direction. Now you have a talented hire who's already creating pr disasters and he's very unpleasant to work with. If I were 343 I would've said fuck it too because that would've been a net loss. Initially after the event I thought he just had controversial opinions and he got fucked over because he connected his work self to his online self. After the "God's gift to gaming" ◔_◔ series of posts though... It became pretty obvious.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 4