CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

2 people in a few days is weird.

What is there, 1 person on the HCS team now? 2?

The hcs team consisted of more than just tashi to begin with?

#whosonthehcscouncil

They are young people, they got offers, they go upwards, nothing weird really. I bet they are even happy they can enjoy Halo now just like everyone else.

They are young people, they got offers, they go upwards, nothing weird really. I bet they are even happy they can enjoy Halo now just like everyone else.

Doesn't really seem like strongside or barvo have offers. Barvo said he's taking time with his family and strongside said something about taking a break.

I get that people move on but this feels very much like a warning sign.

But I'm a pessimist so maybe I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Doesn't really seem like strongside or barvo have offers. Barvo said he's taking time with his family and strongside said something about taking a break.

I get that people move on but this feels very much like a warning sign.

But I'm a pessimist so maybe I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

It's pretty common for people to leave a place, then announce their new job in the days and and weeks to follow. Like others have already said, they've been there for a long time - sometimes you want to move on to different things or opportunities arise and you have to take them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's pretty common for people to leave a place, then announce their new job in the days and and weeks to follow. Like others have already said, they've been there for a long time - sometimes you want to move on to different things or opportunities arise and you have to take them.

you have to admit, it's a LITTLE strange that literally every former Halo pro has left 343 in the last year or two?  yes, people often switch jobs every few years, but I dunno man

• Upvote (+1) 4

you have to admit, it's a LITTLE strange that literally every former Halo pro has left 343 in the last year or two? yes, people often switch jobs every few years, but I dunno man

Well quite a few joined around the same time, it isn’t that weird for people to change out between two game releases.

All we can do is wish them the best, and hope that the next title turns out great. E3 is just a week away now :)

Well quite a few joined around the same time, it isn’t that weird for people to change out between two game releases.

All we can do is wish them the best, and hope that the next title turns out great. E3 is just a week away now :)

I cant wait for the riot when spartan assault 3 is the next halo game

???????????????

• Upvote (+1) 2

2016 Worlds: Cratos competes, CLG wins Worlds

2017 Worlds: Cratos competes, OpTic (fmr CLG) wins Worlds

2018 Worlds: Cratos doesn't compete, ToX (fmr CLG/OG) loses Worlds

Cratos was the problem.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Cratos was the problem.

Without all the talented young players lugging Cratos around, they were finally able to overcome.  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 6

:prayers::Toxic::simms:

Holy shit. It's been 5 years already?! #36 reporting in, and still not banned. I must be doing something right. Congrats on the 5 years!

• Upvote (+1) 2