CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Snipedown and friends are losing pretty convincingly to Tusk / Guntype / etc. ... I'm definitely very curious as to how the UGC event will go

Snipedown and friends are losing pretty convincingly to Tusk / Guntype / etc. ... I'm definitely very curious as to how the UGC event will go

Yeah. The roybox squad got man handled multiple games last night by tusk and crew. Can’t wait to see how the tournament turns out with everyone grinding between now and then.

When was the last time H5 had 2500+ twitch viewers when an event wasn't on.

Probably when Halo 5 Forge (PC) released and Shroud was trying it out. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ogre1 said on stream earlier today that he's thinking about going to St Louis, he's in the US during the event(Ohio I believe he said).

Are we seriously living in a world where a Final Boss reunion might happen  :weback:  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Did any international teams buy passes for UGC STL?

I remember an old Australian team back during the h3 days, wasn't it like Power or something? It had the BUK's on the team.

I would love to see  team fortnite ( Hysteria, FearItSelf, Victory X, Pistola) at an H3 event. You take 3/4ths of one of the best H3 Teams and the best team at it's conclusion, and a guy who many considered the best skilled H3 player.

The timeout ban for quitting out of a match that your random teammate quit out of first in MCC has got to go. Nothing worse than getting banned because a kid gets 4’d his first spawn and quits, so you quit because 3v4 and you’re banned. Wot.

i've been getting teamkillers a lot and i have to just let it happen because if i quit i get banned. really lame. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ogre1 said on stream earlier today that he's thinking about going to St Louis, he's in the US during the event(Ohio I believe he said).

My heart is beating really fast all of a sudden

Tashi, 343 has done a tremendous job with Halo 5 across the board.

I honestly believe the "love" for "classic Halo" is rooted in nostalgia and memories of fond times in life.

Halo 5 was the perfect step in the right direction for the series and I have hope that Halo: Infinite will be amazing and exceed my expectations!

P.S. Please add a competitive Halo 4 playlist to the Master Chief Collection.

I usually make an effort to respect the opinions of others, but

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

i've been getting teamkillers a lot and i have to just let it happen because if i quit i get banned. really lame. 

Even when I run games in H3 Hardcore, I'll get quitters quite frequently to the point where it's a 4v1. I still can't quit because I don't want to get a temp ban. I think 343 has heard loud and clear that the banhammer is a little too strict, but it's a matter of if they have the resources of allowing soft forfeits. Surely that is an addition they can make to MCC, but who knows how long something like that could take to be implemented. 

I'm also wondering if they can differentiate between legitimate disconnects and quitting. If one was allowed, I'm sure others would simply unplug their Ethernet cable if they didn't want to get a strike. Maybe implementing a system that allows "X" number of strikes per day/week for people that simply lose connection without getting penalized like everyone else? That being said, if someone has such an unstable connection that they are constantly dropping from games, maybe they should not be playing online. Food for thought.

If we were actually playing 100% on dedis then people should be able to simply reconnect after they sort out their connection. Really can't be that hard to implement.